PDA

View Full Version : i hate thieves i really do

eur0
10-19-2002, 02:12 AM
I was at the cheap theater with my girlfriend tonight, I was only gone for an hour and a half only to come back and find my dash bent and my console lying on the floor, my panasonic deck and my amp both gone :( I fucking hate thieves...Pisses me off sorry I just had to vent I hate little dicks that cant do anything better than to steal other peoples shit. My next purchase: Car alarm

Worst night in a long time :thumbsdow

:bullshit:

lammer
10-19-2002, 02:14 AM
yo dude, that fucking sucks...!! god damn.. hope you find out the whereabouts.

BigShow
10-19-2002, 02:15 AM
:( sorry to hear about this, at least they didn't take the whole car. I wanna cover my deck/amp/speakers with blades so if someone ever tries to take them they'll cut up their fingers so bad that they'll never wanna do it again.

finboy
10-19-2002, 02:15 AM
movie dome? if so, i wouldn't be surprized, i know people that live around there.

eur0
10-19-2002, 02:17 AM
no sorry i forgot to mention i was a the canyon meadows theatre....ARGH!!!

RX-7_TWINTURBO
10-19-2002, 02:17 AM
That sucks dude ....hope you catch the little bastards

dj_honda
10-19-2002, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by finboy
movie dome? if so, i wouldn't be surprized, i know people that live around there.

i live around there, what are u implying?:D

shitty deal about the car....if u have a honda u should get an alarm tho.....cuz they are prime targets lately

eur0
10-19-2002, 10:53 AM
yea i read that in the paper, i have a civic

Stratus_Power
10-19-2002, 11:24 AM
damn I always though Canyon Meadow is one of the good one..

HRD2PLZ
10-19-2002, 01:50 PM
When I had my EL, it got broken into in Vancouver. I got home and had to wait a few days before I got the window fixed. One of those nights my car was at the Canyon Meadows Theatre. I had to lock my deck and stuff in the trunk. But, the car sat there for an hour and a half with no passenger side front window and as far as I can tell, nobody touched it :D

Sucks about your car though dude, I know how you feel. I heard on the radio they caught the guys who were stealing the Honda's.

Stratus_Power
10-19-2002, 02:15 PM
hah last weekend when i was in town, i had to pick up sometime from my mom's van, whcih was parked in China town, and when i got there the Driver's side window was rolled down ALL the way and very visiable cuz of the light shining ... luckily nothing was stolen ( i was parked there for at least 3 hours like that).. there was even a 20 in the cupholder! lucky lucky

three.eighteen.
10-19-2002, 02:57 PM
oh shit dude...i was on the phone with her sister just when your gf called, i was gonna ask what was wrong after she told me "its about his car"...now i know...drrr....:guns: :guns:

infamous
10-19-2002, 03:41 PM
damn..what kind of deck and amp were they?? i know some little punks from that area and i can see if i might be able to find out who did it...then, it's time to kick some serious ass...:guns:

eur0
10-19-2002, 06:31 PM
the only thing i cared about was the deck (it cost me $400 at the time) its a panasonic deck, silver w/ blue lighting and a blue Jensen 500 watt amp, lemme know if you hear of anything

[GaGe]
10-19-2002, 06:35 PM
Damn thieves!!! :guns:

Toms-Celica
10-19-2002, 09:43 PM
tbk49: Sure it wasent Jason R?
:thumbsdow

92 Teg-B18A
10-19-2002, 11:21 PM
that's too bad man, it's kinda a shot in the dark but hopefully you can get your stuff back:)

Lead Injector
10-20-2002, 12:21 AM
bummer man, I had a bit of near experience recently- I was at a party and my car was parked a little way down the road- I thought it was safe because I parked it behind a skyline, but the skyline guy left. some little sh*t vandals decided it would be fun to put a couple of dents in my door and smash the front windscreen and side window. good thing they were retarded- my cellphone wa sitting on the passenger seat, my cd player wasn't even installed and neither were my speakers. Still costed 500 NZ dollars to fix. 3 squad cars and about 20 pissed off party goers tried to find the punks but no luck.

Bowen
10-20-2002, 12:43 AM
Daaaaaamn leigh, that really does suck, happened to me too.

Luckily i didnt lend u my system...tsk tsk tsk

lsvetc
10-20-2002, 04:48 PM
You know what, car alarms really dont help that much now a days, they are so common, that when people hear one go off, it seems as though nothing has happened! Do you guys remember that show VIPER, where a Dodge Viper transforms into a crazy bullet proff car and has like machine guns comming out of the side and shooting everything and everyone in sight. Thats the grand daddy of all car alarms! I bet no one will mess with your car again if you had that in your car! :guns:

Lead Injector
10-20-2002, 05:12 PM
I heard that in some asian country (singapore I think) you are actually allowed to attach flamethrowers to the underside of your car to burn people who try and steal it
:werd:

D'z Nutz
10-20-2002, 05:41 PM
I never heard of any asian countries doing that, but I've read that in Johannesburg, South Africa they do. You can also get bazooka proof windows, as well as blades that swing out from the bottom of the car.

Dope Dealer
10-20-2002, 05:42 PM
That flame thrower was originally from Australia I think as a concept to prevent car jackers. Saw a video on it about 4 years ago.

van
10-20-2002, 09:46 PM
Man... all these thieves.. piss me off... nothing you can really do about it either cause the stuff is gone already..