PDA

View Full Version : For The D12 Fans

hockeybronx
05-24-2004, 01:23 AM
If you aren't a fan of D12 just ignore this and go away. Adding stupid reply's will only clutter this thread with garbage.

For the fans of D12:
Why didn't Revelation make it anywhere on the charts? Even after blanking out the swears it's an amazing song with a killer beat and a great message.

Anybody have any explanations on how it didn't rise?

nismodrifter
05-24-2004, 01:56 AM
I don't wanna go to skool! NEVAR!!!!!

Good trak...not sure why it never went anywhere..

benyl
05-24-2004, 08:28 AM
2 possible reasons.

1.D12 didn't promote it.
2.Not everyone likes it.

Who knows, it could still get popular. I know of song that have gotten popular 3 year after they were released.

Cyruss12
05-24-2004, 05:05 PM
Just becayuse a song is good doesnt mean its gonna go on the charts. They didnt release it as a single, thats why it didnt go anywhere.

86max
05-24-2004, 10:01 PM
Really good song, but I agree with benyl, they didn't promote it.

I think it has an excellent message......and I always played it in the car when my sister used to be all gothic and shit ahaha......constructive criticsm works!

PGTze
05-24-2004, 10:12 PM
It doesn't have a catchy pop style beat. Mainstream public wants to hear funny funky sort of songs like my band and purple hills from d12. That's just how it is I guess.

Idratherbsidewayz
05-24-2004, 10:27 PM
But its about hating school, and there's the really catchy line: "Daddy nooooo!!!". That song used to be the best before I listened to it too much...

hockeybronx
05-24-2004, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Idratherbsidewayz
But its about hating school, and there's the really catchy line: "Daddy nooooo!!!". That song used to be the best before I listened to it too much...

Yeah it's weird because I listened to it a ton like two years ago, but still when I listen to it now I still love it.

It's definetely my favorite Eminem/D12 song and that says a lot!

Seanith
05-24-2004, 11:02 PM
Is that the song off Devil's Night? Great song, but yeah it wasn't a single so you can't expect it to go anywhere on the charts.