PDA

View Full Version : RED 94 Integra STOLEN May 24th

Soren
05-24-2004, 06:37 PM
May 24th a red Acura Integra was stolen from the underground parkade at south centre sears lot between 11am and 6pm

some things that will stand out

VRM-538
Auto RS
Candy red CF hood
missing passenger seat
Mugen graphic (silver and black stripe down the car)
lowered
ADR 18" 6 spoke wheels
full kit, mugen front but dont believe it was on the car at the time

i will try to find more info on mods and post pics soon

thx

CelicaST-162
05-24-2004, 06:41 PM
I will keep an eye out...someone sticky this!

turbo_equiped
05-24-2004, 06:43 PM
yea i think someone should sticky this...???
by the way...would you happen to have any pics of the car before it got stolen??...those are really helpful at some times!1

SuperG3
05-24-2004, 07:00 PM
Picture of my car:(

SuperG3
05-24-2004, 07:03 PM
no lip was on the car, it has reflective red stickers on the side that say tein, injen, adr and wings west

air_mikey
05-24-2004, 08:30 PM
nice car. ill keep my eyes open. it seems like it'll be an easier car to spot

ThE tV 8 mE
05-24-2004, 08:40 PM
wow..that's a beautiful looking car! I'm really sorry to hear it was stolen! Did you not have an immobilizer alarm on there?? :confused:

EK 2.0
05-24-2004, 08:42 PM
Fuck that sucks...sorry to hear that fucking theives...at the mall where I work too...

I will keep an eye out, you never know might still kinda be in the area...

93PGT
05-24-2004, 09:02 PM
Hmm...a bunch of people from this site were at the MX series meet just in the Safeway parking lot from 1-4pm today. You should post this in the Events/Meets forum in that thread...you might have got some spots on where it was heading. :dunno:

SuperG3
05-24-2004, 09:25 PM
IF YOU SPOT IT CALL THE POLICE RIGHT AWAY. DON'T THINK THAT THE CAR HAS BEEN FOUND IF YOU SEE IT.
I WON'T DRIVE IT FOR 2 WEEKS TO MAKE SURE THAT SOMEONE DOESN'T THINK ITS BEEN FOUND.

THANKS QUINN
608-2899

Car had a viper alarm w/starter kill but i guess it doesn't matter.

M_Power
05-24-2004, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by SuperG3
IF YOU SPOT IT CALL THE POLICE RIGHT AWAY. DON'T THINK THAT THE CAR HAS BEEN FOUND IF YOU SEE IT.
I WON'T DRIVE IT FOR 2 WEEKS TO MAKE SURE THAT SOMEONE DOESN'T THINK ITS BEEN FOUND.

im confused, wut do u mean u wont drive it for 2 weeks?? Do u have a car that looks like it also? Anyways, good luck in the search, i will keep my eyes peeled.

autobodygal
05-24-2004, 09:41 PM
Man that sucks! Seems like a lot of beyond member getting their cars stolen. Hope you find it real soon and it is untouched!

Seanith
05-24-2004, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by M_Power

im confused, wut do u mean u wont drive it for 2 weeks?? Do u have a car that looks like it also? Anyways, good luck in the search, i will keep my eyes peeled.

I think he means if it is found, he won't drive it for 2 weeks. Ergo if you seen it within 2 weeks its still stolen!
Hope you find it Quinn.

SuperG3
05-24-2004, 10:46 PM
You got it eanith

Originally posted by M_Power

Zephyr
05-24-2004, 11:55 PM
that car stands out pretty bad though...just hope that car doesnt get stripped. good luck man! nice car

Billet
05-25-2004, 12:42 AM
holy shit eh... got some pros in calgary obviously :eek:

7thgenvic
05-25-2004, 12:55 AM
time and time again, immobilizer people!!!!!! and one of those bars that lets out 10000 volts on your steering wheel! :nut: :nut: that will show theif!!!

sorry to hear! :thumbsdow

Celica4me
05-25-2004, 01:25 AM
I live around that area.......I will keep my eyes open.....but if I see nice cars I notice them!! Havent noticed it yet.. but Ill look out.

MK3HKS
05-25-2004, 01:31 AM
fucking thieves.....how many beyond members got jacked so far?:cry:

ill keep my eyes open, pretty noticable car!!:eek:

Kor
05-25-2004, 02:19 AM
My brother had this happen (long ago) in the parking lot across the street, the Southland Leisure center or whatever. It seems like a safe area but I guess not.

qrankz
05-25-2004, 02:26 AM
Shit Quinn..sorry to hear man. I just came back from a little cruise on my lunch break. Didn't see anything. I live down that area..I'll keep my eyes peeled.

TrU-PaK
05-25-2004, 08:27 AM
sorry to hear about your car man. I'll definately keep an eye out for it.

LudeRoca
05-25-2004, 09:27 AM
Sorry to hear about your car man. It sucks to hear that even with a good alarm they still got it. I'll keep an eye out for it. This car should be easy to spot, and i'm sure it will turn up sooner or later.

Sic_vic
05-25-2004, 09:59 AM
whoa I'm heading up to Calgary in 1 1/2 weeks for a little trip.......makes me start to doubt bringing my car up there.

Jamie

P.S. good luck finding it, a car like that will stick out like a sore thumb.

civicluva
05-25-2004, 11:32 AM
:guns: sorry to hear will keep eyes pealed.

NotbadSTi
05-25-2004, 12:26 PM
Sorry to hear that ..

so .. is it a big problem for car theft in Calgary ?? :confused:

sexy_sunshine
05-25-2004, 02:23 PM
All these stolen vehicles is ridiculous. I really think the "thief" is on this site. All its been is Beyond members vehicles since march....and sometimes i wonder if this is the same thief that stole the cars from U of C and MRC....??? :dunno:
I'll help keep a lookout. I live in the south end of calgary so if i see it i'll be sure to follow it and call the police

rage2
05-25-2004, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by sexy_sunshine
All these stolen vehicles is ridiculous. I really think the "thief" is on this site. All its been is Beyond members vehicles since march....and sometimes i wonder if this is the same thief that stole the cars from U of C and MRC....??? :dunno:
I'll help keep a lookout. I live in the south end of calgary so if i see it i'll be sure to follow it and call the police
Uhh, none of the stolen cars post on where they live or where they are. The reason why beyond members have their cars stolen is because *GASP* beyond has a huge membership base and the chances of someone here getting their cars stolen are higher!

sexy_sunshine
05-25-2004, 02:57 PM
Thanks Rage2....that is very true. I didn't really think about that :nut: .........well i hope you get your car back. i'll do the best to spot it.

topher91
05-25-2004, 03:19 PM
do you have a driverside shot of the car?? I was driving down the JLB heading west and I saw a Teg like that heading across the JLB onto 53rd (Dalhousie) but it had steelies on it or black rims ???

The decal was very similar but it shined almost white. Does urs do the same??

qrankz
05-25-2004, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by topher91
do you have a driverside shot of the car?? I was driving down the JLB heading west and I saw a Teg like that heading across the JLB onto 53rd (Dalhousie) but it had steelies on it or black rims ???

The decal was very similar but it shined almost white. Does urs do the same??

If it was the same car and on steelies, they coulda gotten rid of the rims already. It has red reflective roll call as well.

spyguy
05-25-2004, 04:08 PM
QUINN, sorry to hear buddy...ill be in contact with you when i get back into town...

topher91
05-25-2004, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by qrankz

If it was the same car and on steelies, they coulda gotten rid of the rims already. It has red reflective roll call as well.

Reflective roll call?? wut is that??

cman
05-25-2004, 04:19 PM
:whipped: :thumbsdow fuck man, people who do this shit piss me off!!!

qrankz
05-25-2004, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by topher91

Reflective roll call?? wut is that??

Look at the car again and you can see PIAA decal near the bottom of the front bumper, and you can see Pirelli decal near the turning signals. Look carefully because the decals are red too but they are reflective if light hits them.

dkny_stylez
05-25-2004, 04:51 PM
damn dude, that sucks. Hope they catch those fuckers:guns:

topher91
05-25-2004, 04:52 PM
OIC^^

Toms-Celica
05-25-2004, 07:42 PM
I can help limit the time down, I saw this car parked there at 2:30 yesterday. I live in the south, my eyes are pealed!

macdaddy
05-25-2004, 10:38 PM
Man that is so shitty, but I know how you feel. I had my Integra jacked from MRC over five weeks ago, and it is still in the shop being repaired from all the damage from the inside and body. I hope the cops catch the fukers that stole it and your car isn't in too bad of condition. I hope your insurance company is better to deal with then mine was, I got jerked around hard core. Let me know how it works out.

Sean

SuperG3
05-25-2004, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by macdaddy
Man that is so shitty, but I know how you feel. I had my Integra jacked from MRC over five weeks ago, and it is still in the shop being repaired from all the damage from the inside and body. I hope the cops catch the fukers that stole it and your car isn't in too bad of condition. I hope your insurance company is better to deal with then mine was, I got jerked around hard core. Let me know how it works out.

Sean

How are they about covering aftermarket stuff? What did u settle for?

civicluva
05-25-2004, 11:32 PM
Did you have a 2 way alarm?

SuperG3
05-25-2004, 11:39 PM
not a 2way, but had starter kill. I think the club or brake pedal lock that is saw proof (has like a $3000 theft coverage) is the best option.

Things to look out for, if someone is selling stolen parts
HP racing headers, Injen cold air intake (2piece), Mugen replica muffler, custom exhaust piping, Magnecor r-100 10mm spark plug wires, Levoc auto shift knob, carbon fiber dash trim, adr gt 18" w/p7000, fiber images red CF hood,wings west rear lip, autometer carbon a/f gauge, kenwood 811 excelon cd, panasonic lv-55 portable dvd, mtx 1502 blue thuder amp and mtx 502 amp, lightning audio 2-10" subs in carpet box/1side painted red, stinger 1F cap black, pheonix gold distributors, clear coners,

StupidWade
05-26-2004, 12:02 PM
Sorry about your car. Those reflective stickers should be VERY visible and identifiable at night. That's a good time to keep our eyes open.

On an unrelated note;

I tried the 'starter kill' on my CompuStar one time. Armed the alarm, opened the door to set off the alarm, started the car with the key and drove it away with the alarm still blaring. I think a lot of these 'starter kills' are either hooked up wrong or are just plain bullsh!t. I'm going to install a keyed electrical switch on the power wire to my fuel pump pretty quick, just for when I'm parked in high-risk areas (movie theatres etc.)

Good luck recovering your baby.

TrU-PaK
05-26-2004, 12:16 PM
my car was stolen from u of c art parkade 7 weeks ago and insurance is still 'investigating' so they havent settled nothing. They said there is a pretty good chance i mite get 0 dollars for the car because modifying the engine makes the insurance policy void so we are trying to fight with them to atleast get something. Its a big pain, next car i get i think im gonna get one of those GPS locators on it that way the car and the theif can both be traced pretty quick. Good luck with the recovery. (mine was a rite off by the way cuz they stripped bascially everything in the car and the interior was basically broken in half, the car was totalled). Good luck man.

macdaddy
05-26-2004, 12:32 PM

How are they about covering aftermarket stuff? What did u settle for?

The only thing Meloche Monnex is covering is my rims and tires. Everything else is out of pocket. I figure getting my car stolen will cost me around $1800 when everything is said and done. That includes insurance on the rental too.

Xtrema
05-26-2004, 02:48 PM
Shit, this sucks. But seems like it's always Civic and Tegs.

But remember, if a crook want you ride bad enough, nothing but can stop a flat bed truck.

Dahero
05-26-2004, 06:17 PM
Shit man, this really sucks.

I will keep on a lookout for your ride.

Good Luck

izzoblitzo
05-27-2004, 02:15 PM
sucks dude,

I'll keep an eye out for it.

You had an aftermarket alarm and they still got to it? man, nothing is afe these days.

Talies R
05-27-2004, 04:15 PM
I got my eyes open for you!

bighead2267
05-28-2004, 12:28 AM
is the car found yet? i thought it's quite awhile already.

ThE tV 8 mE
05-28-2004, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by StupidWade

On an unrelated note;

I tried the 'starter kill' on my CompuStar one time. Armed the alarm, opened the door to set off the alarm, started the car with the key and drove it away with the alarm still blaring. I think a lot of these 'starter kills' are either hooked up wrong or are just plain bullsh!t.

Yea, yours must just be hooked up wrong. I tired mine a couple weeks ago to check it..armed it, set off the motion sensor, and then tried starting the car...wouldn't start. waited for the siren to stop, and tried starting again, wouldn't start and the siren went off again. Get that checked out by the guys who installed the alarm! ;)

SuperG3
05-28-2004, 07:40 AM
I've tried my starter kill before and it does work. But the thing is, if you can find the valet switch and push it in while turning the key it'll start the car. Must be there just in case your remote isn't working.

Yeah it's been a few days now and still no car.

Spyderman_MaryJ
05-28-2004, 11:20 AM
^^^ Yeah since they have to "punch" the ignition to unlock the steering... if they find the valet switch, your alarm is useless. The best thing you can do is hide everything as best as you can and add a little piezo siren inside your car close but NOT right next to your alarm so they can't hear the sound of the relays clicking (an easy way to find the brain regardless of where you hide it.) And hiding your valet switch is most important. Also cover all the wiring as much as possible. It's best to route it along the factory wiring where possible. Remember, an alarm is only as good as the install!!

supaj87GTS
05-28-2004, 02:14 PM
I cannot even Believe this!!!! This guy needs to be totally F*$Ked up...I will keep A look out and if I get a hold of him........

Anyway sorry to hear about all this Shit.

Jordan:banghead:

civic_rida
05-28-2004, 06:34 PM
tru pak they wotn give u any money cuz u have a intake n header ?

that sounds messed

alpha
05-28-2004, 06:48 PM
that is entirely possible, although not always the case. but if your adjuster wants to be a dick they can say that technically you are supposed to notify them when something that "adds styling or performance" is added to your ride. and they can deny the claim saying that you withheld information from them, and most likely there is a clause in your contract stating that if you arent 100% up front with them then the contract is void. but like I saw it really depends.

civic_rida
05-29-2004, 02:05 AM
thats gay as hell cuz u can lose tons of money

sexy_sunshine
05-29-2004, 06:05 AM
Any whereabouts on your car yet??? It's been quite a while since it was stolen. You'd think someone would have seen in by now unless its sitting in someone's garage :dunno:

Well I hope you find it soon!.......and INTACT!

SuperG3
05-29-2004, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by sexy_sunshine
Any whereabouts on your car yet??? It's been quite a while since it was stolen. You'd think someone would have seen in by now unless its sitting in someone's garage :dunno:

Well I hope you find it soon!.......and INTACT!

still no car, they may possibly be having trouble taking off the wheel locks. This sucks....... :banghead: This sounds dumb but i think the car is never gonna be the same when i get it back, so they might as well wreck the car so it's a write off.

TrU-PaK
05-29-2004, 11:26 AM
yeah insurance is tryin to screw me over hardcore, next week they said i find out exactly what the settlement is. But yeah intake, header, exhaust, camshafts, throttle and they said its void now....but we'll see what happens next week.
and you shouldnt rely on the cops cuz they're useless...my car was found five days later completely stripped and undrivable and no thanks to the police. Two members from alberta cars........... saw my car n the side of the road and contacted police. My car was in the 'lab' or wherever gettin fingerprinted for two days after that cuz those idiots left all their tools in my car so they have a shit load of prints plus camera images from the university of the suspect, but guess what.....they havent caught him so basically they said my case is closed:banghead:
i think the only safe thing these days is the club and a gps locator.

alpha
05-29-2004, 02:55 PM
If you want to be fully covered then you have to tell your insurance company everything, your rates will likely go up, but if anything happens at least you know your covered.

bighead2267
05-31-2004, 01:36 PM
i agree with you. calgary cops is useless. they only good at donut store........that's all....

SuperG3
06-01-2004, 11:29 PM
Thanks to all that have been keeping an eye out for my car. I just received a phone call and the car is in strathmore with the police. Guess it was ditched on the highway closer to strathmore. Don't know the condition of the car as of yet.

ThE tV 8 mE
06-01-2004, 11:34 PM
:( Keep us posted!!! Hope that works out for you bud! That was a beautiful car!

air_mikey
06-01-2004, 11:36 PM
Thanks to all that have been keeping an eye out for my car. I just received a phone call and the car is in strathmore with the police. Guess it was ditched on the highway closer to strathmore. Don't know the condition of the car as of yet.
just pray that its still driveable. best of luck dude

GSR Zero
06-02-2004, 01:29 PM
:(
Any updates? Hope your car isn't messed up too bad. Hope everything works out.

403Gemini
06-02-2004, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by bighead2267
i agree with you. calgary cops is useless. they only good at donut store........that's all....

thanks for you useful addition to the thread... dumbass :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

anyways, hope you get the car back soon man :(

bleeder
06-02-2004, 04:45 PM
Like who does that really though :thumbsdow like why steal other peoples cars, thats like stealin someones baby.:bullshit:

eb0i
06-02-2004, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by bleeder
Like who does that really though :thumbsdow like why steal other peoples cars, thats like stealin someones baby.:bullshit:

because some people just can't work hard enough to get their own cars I suppose.

I hope your car is in alright condition, keep us updated.

blueripper6
06-02-2004, 05:57 PM
updates?!?! have u got the car yet?! is it driveable?!!? i hope so man..

DarkDream
06-02-2004, 09:50 PM
Yah man... i hope your cars okay......... And lets hope you catch those bastards

SinisterProbeGt
06-03-2004, 04:17 PM
I heard you found the car do you have pics of what it looks like now
what damage was done?

mutsuraboshi
06-04-2004, 02:30 AM
that guy lives right by me
i wodnered why it wasnt out lately :(
hope everything is still there

bighead2267
06-04-2004, 11:26 AM
i know it's bad time for you. but keep us posted. that's an experience in case happen to anyone of the member or how to prevent those disaster in the future..........Good luck for your TEG and hope everything goes well.............

SuperG3
06-05-2004, 12:35 PM
Just a little bit of body damage, they couldn't take off the wheels and everything performance wise is still there. The steering column is wrecked, stereo is gone and everything not attached to the vehicle is gone including the garage door opener. They got in by prying out the window weather seal and flipping the power door lock switch. I just saw the car yesterday for the first time and didn't bring the camera.

infamous
06-05-2004, 12:52 PM
well at least it isn't all fucked up! hopefully they can catch the fuckers who did it and you should be able to hit them with your car (of course, after you install the steel front bumper :D ) glad to hear that it's somewhat ok...

Lennon
06-05-2004, 01:06 PM
Are you able to re-program your garage door opener now? Or would you have to get a new one entirely?

Wouldn't want them to just go up to your garage now with the opener they have in their possesion and take whatever they want.

TrU-PaK
06-05-2004, 11:09 PM
ure lucky you didnt get it that bad man....but its a really good thing u got it back, hopefully fingerprints will lead to some thing sooner or later. good luck

bighead2267
06-06-2004, 01:56 AM
yea...........i will reccommend that re program your garage door. not sure they found your pink slip or registeration or not. but just safe side.......u should consider about that as well.....good luck

civicluva
06-06-2004, 05:18 PM
Wow so they didn't take your wheels? Nice :D