PDA

View Full Version : Ticket advice

ZorroAMG
05-25-2004, 12:16 AM
Okay, so today, Monday, being a holiday, I was out on a leisurly cruise with my GF after shopping (4:30 pm) and I turn left at the intersection of 4th st and 17th ave SW. I get motioned to pull over from some cop half a block after I turn. He gives me a $115 ticket for unauthorized left turn.

I forgot it was monday and that I couldn't turn left from 3:30 to 6:00pm...fucking holiday making me think it was sunday LOL. Now is there any hope that I can fight this given that the signs are there to control and facilitate the flow of traffic during rush hour (3:30-6:00pm). Seeing that it was a holiday, and there was NO FUCKING TRAFFIC, would I have a case?

Pisses me off that the guy COULD have been citing the POS prelude 3 minutes previously that had NO FUCKING BRAKE LIGHTS WORKING, instead of giving me a lame ass ticket for actions that posed NO danger....

Fucktards...

Ben
05-25-2004, 12:28 AM
1) Post in Law and Society.

2) yes you can argue that :)

3) I've gotten far worse tickets knocked down to No Demerits Registered owner type stuff, so I dont forsee an issue, especially if you go and explain it was a holiday and that it was an oversight on your behalf.

ZorroAMG
05-25-2004, 12:46 AM
Righty-oh my friend, I'll look into it, thanks!!:thumbsup:

PS Sorry about the post-in-wrong-section shizzz :D

Ben
05-25-2004, 12:50 AM
hahaha, Glad I could wager some input on your dilemma broheim!