PDA

View Full Version : widebody integra

joseph
05-25-2004, 01:10 AM
Hey just wondering has anyone ever seen a g2 integra with a widebody kit. If so do you know what brand it was. or maybe a nice JDM looking kit not too crazy but with just a nice clean look to it. All the kits I've seen so far aren't all that great. Just looking for someone elses opinion.

integ9820
05-27-2004, 02:20 AM
Yeah, man. there are actually a few clean looking wide-body kits for integras ranging from the years 94 to 2000. You just have to look around. There is a wide-body kit that is manufacured by a company called 'feelz'. I don't know if you heard of them, but their wide body kit is really hard to get and exspensive if you order it direct. If you go to extreme dimensions.com they actually make a prototype of that wide-body. You need to go to the fender section of their web site and you'll see it. I really like that wide-body kit because it looks clean and runs alnog the body lines of the car. The only problem is that the front fenders for that wide body kit are made for the JDM conversion.

There is a auto body shop in Rosmead, CA that made a custom front bumper(Is300 headlight conversion w/ evo 3 bumper) for my integ. They have a website: www.jtsutostyle.com. They have custom wide body kits. Some of their kits don't look all that great, but they can make one especially for your car, but it will cost you some big bucks$$$.

Weapon_R
05-27-2004, 03:24 AM
Great post, except you missed the part where he says he doesn't have the same car as the one you described. 2nd gen integras were from 90-93

joseph
05-27-2004, 06:21 PM
:thumbsup: Thanks for trying though.

boomer120
03-25-2005, 12:59 PM
So these guys will do a one off, how does one get in touch?