PDA

View Full Version : Alberta Public Auto Insurance Petition

Xpnsve
05-25-2004, 07:15 AM
A recent report claims 80% of insurance policies are not going to change with the "new" plan the government is trying to implement. The problem will still persist people. Rates will be reduced by a measly 5% when last year alone they raised something like 52%

They are not implementing insurance the same as saskatchewan or B.C. Alberta has PRIVATE insurance carriers while sask, B.C. and manitoba have PUBLIC or government controlled insurance.

I'm running a petition in Alberta to DE-PRIVATIZE insurance and adopt a plan similar to B.C or sask.

VISIT www.apaip.com for details on the matter and please feel free to print out a couple pages of the petition for signing.

I don't know about you, but I am TIRED of being assraped by richie rich insurance companies.

sputnik
05-25-2004, 07:47 AM
:repost: ... by the SAME person (i.e. SPAM)

:closed:

m10-power
05-25-2004, 07:07 PM
Take that petition and shove it up your arse, government can't manage themselves and the last thing anyone needs is them running our insurance. What we need is for the government to do their job and investigate the BS the insurance industry is pulling, BS like increasing track insurance 400% because of 9/11. But alas big business is deep in their pockets so not much can be done...