PDA

View Full Version : i found this on car domain...

BigShow
10-19-2002, 01:38 PM
http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=228935&make_type_query=make%3DHonda&model_brand_query=model%3DCivic&tree=Honda%20Civic

:nut: this chick is funny...

Ben
10-19-2002, 01:42 PM
what a grotesque car, bling wheels, monowiper, alchezzas and junk...booooo

boi-alien
10-19-2002, 01:43 PM
check out the blingage on those rims!!! i think i'm blind!!! she sounds like a loser

CRXguy
10-19-2002, 01:53 PM
And check out all them fags replying to her guestbook!!:rofl: :thumbsdow

three.eighteen.
10-19-2002, 07:28 PM
what a dumb hoe...

Dope Dealer
10-19-2002, 08:03 PM
Her wheels look like Medusa's hair.... or an Octopuse.

Ugly piece of shit.

MaYzE
10-19-2002, 08:38 PM
I dont hate chrome wheels cuz I own a set. But that car is pretty ugly lookin. I dont like the style of wheel or the lights. yuck!

finboy
10-19-2002, 08:54 PM
notice how she deletes all her negative feedback.

damn i love that site, there are some really ugly cars on there, and people don't even know it.

look for the daytegra.

a guy took a VERY limited production CS daytona and grafted on an integra nose, and added a fart can.

to add insult to injury, hu put a sub box in the back that took up the whole floor of the back.

this girl knows nothing of cars, and it doesn't even matter if you posted anything, it would get deleted.

oh well, i'll post a link to this thread anyways.

damn gaytezzas.

Zephyr
10-19-2002, 09:11 PM
kinda reminds me of my gf's car....black, altezza lights, system inside.....but her car is a IS300 so the altezza lights r normal, and she doesn't have the bling bling on the wheels....

finboy
10-19-2002, 09:13 PM
ahahahaha, i looked through the civic section, SOOOOO tacky.

damn some of those people need a visit from a good thing called good taste.

egmike
10-19-2002, 10:10 PM
What the Hell is a HX ? Never heard of that B 4

finboy
10-19-2002, 10:21 PM
probably chipped of the d of the dx and put a honda symbol beside it :D

three.eighteen.
10-19-2002, 11:11 PM
i think i remember reading that HX is the american version of a car that has less power than the regular civic, in order for better economy...may even have a special vtec system, that furthers gas mileage over horsepower gains...not positive though

finboy
10-19-2002, 11:20 PM
in other words, slower than a base model?

ecstasyracer
10-20-2002, 05:10 PM
That cars not that bad. Don't get me wrong, I still think its ugly but at least it doesn't have a 3 foot lightning rod of a spoiler and 10 pounds of stickers and racing stripes like some of the cars I see around here.

lsvetc
10-20-2002, 05:27 PM
wow this gurl has problems. Hahaha, her list I must comment on:
5) Is that your brother's / boyfriend's / husband's car?
~a guy would never put those bow, ribon decal things on his hood or beside his emblem, unless he was gay!
4) Can I race you?
~I dont know, that exhaust looks pretty damn aggressive! hahaha, waste of my gas to blow by you!
3) If I had a car like that I wouldn't let my girlfriend drive it.
~Umm, I think she's hypin' her car up way too much!
2) Don't lie ... girls don't drive cars like that.
~Well she's right there! No one in their right mind would even want to drive that piece of dump!
1) When we start dating .. I am going to drive your car right?
~Hahaha, I don't think anyone would want to date a gurl with a car that looked like that!
This chick is a bitch and thinks she hot shit and can afford to buy a Civic HX! I'm betting that she leased that car or financed it! She thinks that we are all a bunch of losers that dont have well paying jobs! Well if she did have a great paying job, dont you think she would at least slap on an exhaust!
"Until then go back to your low-paying, unrespected job and leave us (real car people) alone." I thinks she speaks for herself here!
:barf: :thumbsdow

finboy
10-20-2002, 06:04 PM
full of her self.

she can't even drive!

man, amazing how potholes and curbs find her wheels huh? :rolleyes:

BigShow
10-20-2002, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by lsvetc
~a guy would never put those bow, ribon decal things on his hood or beside his emblem, unless he was gay!
4) Can I race you?
~I dont know, that exhaust looks pretty damn aggressive! hahaha, waste of my gas to blow by you!
~Well she's right there! No one in their right mind would even want to drive that piece of dump!
~Hahaha, I don't think anyone would want to date a gurl with a car that looked like that!
This chick is a bitch and thinks she hot shit and can afford to buy a Civic HX! I'm betting that she leased that car or financed it! She thinks that we are all a bunch of losers that dont have well paying jobs! Well if she did have a great paying job, dont you think she would at least slap on an exhaust!
"Until then go back to your low-paying, unrespected job and leave us (real car people) alone." I thinks she speaks for herself here!

:thumbsup: hahahaha, this was my favourite part of her site

finboy
10-20-2002, 06:38 PM
you all be h8terz, that car is fatty bling yo, and y'll know ya want to hit dat $hit too.

werd.

:D

turboMiata
10-20-2002, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by three.eighteen.
i think i remember reading that HX is the american version of a car that has less power than the regular civic, in order for better economy...may even have a special vtec system, that furthers gas mileage over horsepower gains...not positive though

I thought that was the VX for model years 92-95(???!). It's the only civic that comes with mag rims instead of the wheelcovers. The engine was supposed to be VTEC but tuned for better mileage instead of HP. Not too common, but I've seen them in Ctown. Not too sure about the CVT though..

ninjak84
10-20-2002, 09:47 PM
Wow, while I don't want to bash her car, she seems like a very difficult person.
Perhaps the effort she puts into acting hard would be better spent on the car.

GTS Jeff
10-20-2002, 09:51 PM
the H in HX stands for high economy...

basically its the slowest friggin civic u can possibly find. an equivalent is the cx.

Davetronz
10-20-2002, 10:56 PM
Bah its not a DSM. Which means I am not interested :)

RiceCake
10-20-2002, 11:10 PM
Damn that's rice... tsk tsk... :banghead:

Taloness
10-21-2002, 02:36 PM
OK - from a girls perspective she is a lot of talk. In my experience, people are never *that* bad for saying such things as she mentioned, however, I too have been asked, "Is that your boyfriend's car?" And the gentleman was serious. I laughed, "No, he drives an Eclipse!"

And no matter what a person drives, I feel that one must have a little respect for the work a "fellow car enthousiast" puts into their ride.

Spread the love.

:love:

Redlyne_mr2
10-21-2002, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by lsvetc
4) Can I race you?
hahahaah dude post this statement up on her shitty car page

BigShow
10-21-2002, 03:23 PM
:clap: i should too...

infamous
10-21-2002, 03:24 PM
do it...see what she says!!!

Ferio_vti
10-21-2002, 03:25 PM

Something like that.
http://carpoint.msn.com/vip/engines.aspx?modelid=3158&src=vip

She seems rather proud of her car, considering its a 1 speed

P. Daddy Pedro
10-25-2002, 03:09 AM
1 speed! i didn;t even think that was possible! :banghead: :banghead: :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

GTS Jeff
10-25-2002, 10:27 AM
i think i remember reading that HX is the american version of a car that has less power than the regular civic, in order for better economy...may even have a special vtec system, that furthers gas mileage over horsepower gains...not positive though its called vtec-e
Originally posted by Ferio_vti

Something like that.
http://carpoint.msn.com/vip/engines.aspx?modelid=3158&src=vip

She seems rather proud of her car, considering its a 1 speed haha a CVT is not a friggin 1-speed. its actually an infinite-speed....theoretically way better than any manual tranny. in the future, all cars will probably be using some sort of cvt.

finboy
10-25-2002, 10:21 PM
ahahaha, she deleted my comment :rofl:

time to go post again.