PDA

View Full Version : Ferrari 328

rage2
06-07-2002, 01:41 PM
Kept tailing me, didn't even want to turn off on 16th Ave from Deerfoot, but had to do it =).

The race would've been closer if my car was stock hehe. I waited until he was near me on the 2nd run before flooring it and proceeded to pull away.

Ben
06-07-2002, 01:47 PM
HAHAHAHAHA, NICE! Bet he didn't see that comming, I love your car, its such a sleeper, as no one expects the VW to do so much damage!

w00t!

VW Powah!

Fat Dave
06-07-2002, 02:21 PM
Was it black? There was a black one that wanted to play with me the other day (not sure if it was a 328, but was of similar vintage).

We didn't play for long. :D

rage2
06-07-2002, 03:08 PM
Yes it was black, with a targa roof. I gave the guy a thumbs up for running with me, but he just ignored me. And they say Porsche drivers are pricks...

I shouldn't even have given him a chance. Floored it from the start, I would've been 20 car lenghts on him up 16th Ave.

Fat Dave
06-07-2002, 03:22 PM
Might have been the same johnnie then. I hooked up with him around Barlow and 39th. I lit up my Blizzaks pretty hard (I REALLY have to get those changed), but once they hooked up... :)

ooooo, that reminds me. Guess I won't be racing tonight with those tires. crap.

I tooled around with a guy in a nice silver M3 (e46 or whatever the new ones are) a couple of weeks ago. We didn't really "race", just sort of tore around a bit on some secondary highways. Nice guy, nice car. The two cars matched up pretty well, power-wise. Of course there were no twisties to speak of.