05-27-2004, 09:53 PM
ssshhh dont tell them my name!!!!!

cuz you know something might happen ;)

dkny_stylez
05-27-2004, 10:49 PM
haha thats good, his own fault for not paying attention:rofl:

Seanith
05-27-2004, 11:04 PM
Good story! You should sell it to some big name publisher!

turbo_equiped
05-27-2004, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by ~$eanith~

:rofl:

3g4me
05-28-2004, 09:56 AM
Funny.:D

EK 2.0
05-28-2004, 10:07 AM
I think it's one of those..."you had to be thurr stories":dunno:

leutyc
05-28-2004, 10:34 AM
Really funny Brian, now get back to class.

/////AMG
05-28-2004, 11:15 AM
Brian Huyhn (sp?) drives a black neon?

Talies R
05-28-2004, 11:28 AM
hhhhhhhhhhahahahahahhhhhhhhhahahahaaahaha.

:rolleyes:

A|pine
05-28-2004, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by ~$eanith~

hehehe are you being serious? Cause i guess it would be a good idea.

A|pine
05-28-2004, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Porsche_944
Brian Huyhn (sp?) drives a black neon?

nope, im just worried that guy is lurking in the forums. No i dont have a domestic. its a european. and im leaving it at that.

ps what is sp?

kiwi
05-28-2004, 06:18 PM
(sp?) = spelling?
as in, is that how you spell it? lol

A|pine
05-28-2004, 06:19 PM
haha alright. makes more sense :D :nut:

DeathBy240
05-28-2004, 07:27 PM
We had the same setup at my school back in the day except nobody would EVER go out the entrance. So i started doing it everyday until someone ratted to the principal on me. He said if I did it again I would lose my parking pass. (I had to pay 20 bux to park in a piece of shit gravel lot with huge pot holes in a hick town in Manitoba). There was also two sections of the lot but only one exit so that one part could go straight out, but all the other traffic would have to merge into the main line of cars trying to get out the exit. So few days later I am really in need to get to work so I pull up and try to merge into the exit lane. I try to find someplace to cut in line. I pull ahead to get the nose of my car in between two cars and the back car sees what I am doing and speeds up to close the gap. While doing this he looks over at me and gives me the finger. But he gave me the finer for two long and SMASH he rear ends the guy in front of him smashing out both his headlights.

illeagle
05-28-2004, 07:29 PM
Brian earl spillner?

Dogg
05-28-2004, 11:56 PM
Similar story -

At the beach...kids being goofs in an old K-Car (Probably mom's)...throwing firecrackers at people.....threw firecrackers at us...we had a bag of potatoes that we were taking to a beach barbecue to bake, and whipped them at the kids who threw the firecrackers, hitting the passenger in the face...they both turn and start emphatically start yelling and gesturing with the finger...and drive off a cliff; maybe a 9 foot drop.

It was incredible. One second these two 16 year old retards are yelling and giving us the finger from this puke yellow K-car, and the next second the ass end of the car tips up like the earth was swallowing it...followed by this incredible THUD.

Potato in face then drove off a cliff. It was a happy day suddenly and horribly gone bad.

yes, we did summon help. We arent that heartless. They werent seriously hurt.

Seanith
05-28-2004, 11:58 PM
LOL now thats a great story! ^

Something about po-tay-toes (sam gamgee voice) and hitting someone in the face with them makes me laugh my ass off! :rofl:

GT2NV
05-29-2004, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Dogg
Similar story -

At the beach...kids being goofs in an old K-Car (Probably mom's)...throwing firecrackers at people.....threw firecrackers at us...we had a bag of potatoes that we were taking to a beach barbecue to bake, and whipped them at the kids who threw the firecrackers, hitting the passenger in the face...they both turn and start emphatically start yelling and gesturing with the finger...and drive off a cliff; maybe a 9 foot drop.

It was incredible. One second these two 16 year old retards are yelling and giving us the finger from this puke yellow K-car, and the next second the ass end of the car tips up like the earth was swallowing it...followed by this incredible THUD.

Potato in face then drove off a cliff. It was a happy day suddenly and horribly gone bad.

yes, we did summon help. We arent that heartless. They werent seriously hurt.
hahahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :nut:

A|pine
05-29-2004, 11:03 PM
Dos