PDA

View Full Version : My Big F U to drunk Flames Fans after game 2

Altezza
05-28-2004, 02:37 AM
You know, I've been a Flames fan ever since I can remember. I cheer on my team when they win. I sometimes hang my head when they lose. But this is fucking rediculous... I'm driving down Country Hills Blvd at about 1:30am and these 2 drunk mofos in Flames Jerseys are running around ON the streets, and playing chicken with cars while obviously being upset at the loss. When cars stop, they start kicking and punching the vehicles. When vehicles back away or try to avoid them, they're retarded enough to chase after them and continue their attack. This one truck veered and almost went over the friggin curb trying to avoid these assholes while another car almost rear-ended someone else who suddenly stopped for them.

:guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns:

Unfortunately my car didn't escape the assault. I'm lucky one of them only landed a blow on my gas-door and made only light contact with my quarter panel. Scratched, yes...but nothing wax or paint sealant can't fix. But my point is, if you're a fucking sore loser and have a drinking problem, stay the fuck at home where you won't endanger your life or the lives of others on the road. Calgary doesn't need those types of fans.

<end rant>

klown2j00
05-28-2004, 04:15 AM
should of hit him, he plays chicken with you, play chicken with him, your car can be fixed, his life can't, he decides (EVEN IF HE IS DRUNK)

autobodygal
05-28-2004, 06:42 AM
I agree no one needs these types of fans. Too bad there wasn't any cops around when it happened. I'm suprised they didn't get the shit beat out of them by some motorists.

sputnik
05-28-2004, 06:46 AM
Don't worry... Darwin will take care of people like that.

illeagle
05-28-2004, 07:31 AM
I wish i could buy those riot control bean bag guns.... :thumbsup:

ecstasy_civic
05-28-2004, 08:00 AM
I would have hit them, or got out and hit them lol

Too bad people act like such morons, where on country hills was this?

dkny_stylez
05-28-2004, 08:06 AM
why the hell did you not get out and beat them!? :dunno:

Superesc
05-28-2004, 08:56 AM
oh freakin crap!!! should start keeping a bat or wrench by the passenger seat.

JAYMEZ
05-28-2004, 09:03 AM
Thats why i have a bat in my car :D . dude thats fuckin gay that happened to you, did you call the cops?

3g4me
05-28-2004, 09:48 AM
Thats brutal, Idiots like this deserve to be hit. I thought it was common sence not to play chicken with oncomming traffic. I guess were luckey they wernt behind the wheel though.:thumbsdow

bigboom
05-28-2004, 09:49 AM
sorry to hear that man...id be super pissed too. hopefully something is done about these things, cant people just flash others after games and get on with it? :)

2000impreza
05-28-2004, 09:49 AM
what a bunch of retards... doing that 1:30am on country hills blvd... :rolleyes:

cman
05-28-2004, 11:43 AM
i got hit too....i no longer have a driver side mirror on my car:whipped:

Altezza
05-28-2004, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by ecstasy_civic
I would have hit them, or got out and hit them lol

Too bad people act like such morons, where on country hills was this?

Between Sarcee and Nosehill...around Citadel area.

Originally posted by dkny_stylez
why the hell did you not get out and beat them!? :dunno:

Originally posted by Superesc
oh freakin crap!!! should start keeping a bat or wrench by the passenger seat.

Torque wrench was in my garage at home :banghead:. Time to start taking up baseball...

syeve
05-28-2004, 12:54 PM
I like golf

Strider
05-28-2004, 01:30 PM
If they were out there doing it for a while, why didn't you guys call the cops? That way they can spend a night in the drunk tank and wake up to a hangover AND a lawsuit.

Gonthro
05-28-2004, 01:32 PM
yea, your best weapon is your phone, unless ofcourse you'd liek to be in the cell next to them, for twice as long....

they get charged with assult, and you get charged with assult with a deadly weapon, who's the stupid one?

Altezza
05-28-2004, 01:36 PM
Police were called...didn't look like anyone showed up to do anything about it though.

dogmaiwli
05-28-2004, 01:46 PM
I would of added two new speed bumps to Country Hills Blvd. You know the bleeding Hamburger type.

I would have definitely Done Something if they even touched my car, let alone scratching it or breaking a fucking mirror off.

And when you call the police you always say, Well I just beat the shit out of the guy, They always come then. Even if you didn't jsut beat the shit out of the guy.

It's kinda like that old story when the old man calls and says someone is breaking into my house, and the police say, we have no one available.

Then he calls back and says he just killed one of them, and there are 6 cars there in 2 minutes and the cop says, I thought you killed one of them and the guy says, I thought you had no one available.

Ben
05-28-2004, 02:23 PM
I hate drunks to begin with. I Hope they got hit and seriously injured. 0 respect for those fuckers. Like Sputnik said, Darwin will take care of those losers.

max_boost
05-28-2004, 02:39 PM
Yah unfortunately the CPS can't be everywhere all the time. It pisses you off to the point where you just want to take a gun and shoot them!!!:guns: :dunno: Like sputnik said, Darwin will work his magic

Thatguy
05-28-2004, 02:40 PM
totally, peeps at the game (at the dome) last night were throwing their cans of goods on the ice. like cans of soup and stuff. you'd fricken die if one of those hit yoy in the head!

bunch of assholes.

89coupe
05-28-2004, 02:43 PM
Why didn't you just phone the police?

Gonthro
05-28-2004, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by 89coupe
Why didn't you just phone the police?
Originally posted by Altezza
Police were called...didn't look like anyone showed up to do anything about it though.

403Gemini
05-28-2004, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Thatguy
totally, peeps at the game (at the dome) last night were throwing their cans of goods on the ice. like cans of soup and stuff. you'd fricken die if one of those hit yoy in the head!

bunch of assholes.

yea but thats also no more retarded than that bloody puck toss thing they used (or do they still have) to have!

as for the drunks, fuckin loosers! id rage if that happened to my car. were they just punching and kicking it or were they swingin with anything?

to bad i wasnt with you, otherwise id say take your pick ;) (this is my sig on another forum lol)

http://www3.telus.net/403gemini/weapons1.jpg

blueripper6
05-28-2004, 04:55 PM
Man that fucking sucks.. same thing happened to my brothers friend.. they were on the hood of there car. He scared them his tire iron(his tire was leaking.. only after 17th.. prob got cut there) he had it on his passenger seat when he was going home right after he dropped there friend off.. just picked it up and the kids ran away. no damage.

kiwi
05-28-2004, 06:14 PM
oh my god! what has this world come to? :guns:

The story about the old man & 6 cop cars was funny, but could you get charged for doing something like that? like for lying about killing the theif or whatever... =P

SwitchBlade
05-28-2004, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by sputnik
Don't worry... Darwin will take care of people like that.

Awesome... awesome to the max :thumbsup:

talonboi
05-29-2004, 01:15 PM
i woulda drove by with my door open and hit him...and tell insureance that this asshole ran into my door after kickin and punchin other peoplez carz

Skyline_Addict
05-31-2004, 04:29 AM
damn that's truly ridiculous.
be ready to take arms, fellow citizens.
keep that baseball bat and pitching wedge close-by.

BuknBronco
05-31-2004, 07:49 AM
Ahh yes Talonboi, the old door prize trick, wouldnt be the first time. If the Flames loose tonight I just might take a drive up there and see if them losers want to play chicken with my big Bronco

knees scrapin'
05-31-2004, 07:20 PM
I ran over a drunk fuker in front of tequila on game night.:thumbsdow

Guy was playin conqistador with cars. Had his red shirt out like bulls running at him. Ran right in fornt of my truck. Lucky i was only doin about 5k.
Took his pants right off. Fuken idiot.

Scat
05-31-2004, 11:19 PM
Next time
run the fuckers over :guns:
you will be doing them a huge ass favour!:thumbsup:

strang
06-09-2004, 11:50 AM
I remember those two fucks...they did that to me to.

menace3
06-09-2004, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by illeagle
I wish i could buy those riot control bean bag guns.... :thumbsup:

try spystore

euro_racer
06-21-2004, 05:09 PM
Ya next time just run them over :thumbsup:
well atleast thats what i would do :D