PDA

View Full Version : Night club called Machine, Anyone been there?

Gonthro
05-28-2004, 10:19 AM
how is it? i was invited to go there by some co-workers, anyone been there?, if so what did you think?? do they serve food? what kind of music or atmosphere is it?

i found this site http://www.machine.ca/

core_upt
05-29-2004, 12:54 AM
Machine is more or less a goth bar. A lot of punks and skids and stupid goths there. Poor service, not typical club music if that's what you're into. If you are looking for your standard club, this is NOT it. Probably no food either.

Toms-Celica
05-29-2004, 02:43 PM
wear a gas mask to fit in

subdermal
06-14-2004, 03:38 PM
uh its not a goth bar at all actually. never has been. Wednesdays draws a somewhat goth-ish crowd, but that's about it. Unless you both went on a wednesday, I'd like to know how you came to that conclusion.

not your typical club music, that part is true. plenty enough clubs do that already though. The music depends on what night you go on, fridays and saturdays are probably your best bet. Friday = broad mix of alternative type stuff, and saturdays are retro night (80s and early 90s). cheap drink prices too. no food, unfortunately.

googe
06-14-2004, 03:49 PM
im not much of a clubber, but i like machine...been there a few times. depending which night you go the crowd changes...theres industrial nights, punk nights, retro, metal, etc...i cant stand the shit they play at places like cowboys so i think its cool. not for everyone i guess.