PDA

View Full Version : Distributor: C&R Racing

africano
05-28-2004, 09:46 PM
Does anyone know a Canadian distributor of C&R Racing radiators? The reason I ask is that they just came out with a kit for a 240sx,

check it out

http://www.crracing.com/products/prod8.html

Maxt
05-29-2004, 06:54 AM
Stays as far away from those assholes as you can...

I ordered a 2nd gen rx-7 kit from them once upon a time, the guy assured me it would be a bolt in, no problems yada yada yada..
So I get the kit, about 5 weeks late, its a fucking a first gen radiator, I phone the guy at c&R, he hides from me about a week till I use a their order number and fake name to get him on the phone, I tell him its a first gen rad, he says" umm yeah I know, we actually haven't got a 2nd gen rad designed, but we figured you could probably make that rad work, if you tried hard enough".... maybe he forgot what 2nd gen kit means...
The fight went on for about 10 months, with visa finally getting involved, and revoking their some of their commercial account status, and me having to talk to their local police department about laying charges, I finally got some money back, however I had to eat alot of the charges, brokerage,taxes, shipping, and the refund c&R gave me wasn't a full a refund either... My ass still hurts from that one......Max

africano
05-30-2004, 09:40 PM
Thanx for info,

Seemed like a good deal, but I don't wanna do business with people that treat their customers like that. Guess I'll get either fluidyne or greddy one.

That's the problem with all those domestic companies jumping on the import bandwagon, none of them actually care about imports or for that matter know too much about them.:dunno: