PDA

View Full Version : My Big F U to ppl in parking lots!

l/l/rX
05-29-2004, 02:42 PM
dumb fukin people!!! i was at shoe warehouse or whatever the shit its called.
i parked right, 3 open stalls on both sides. this dumb bitch decides to park right next to me. im in my car laying back waiting for my dad and sister to come back. all i hear is *SMACK* i look up this girl gets back into her car and says "it was the wind" like WTF! it was barely fukin windy at all when i stepped out of the car!
so now i have this dent and scratches on the side of the car! :banghead:
grr i was like "fuk, you fuckin dented our car!!!" shes like "o im soo sorry it was the wind"
my dad comes outside i tell him what happened he fuckin BITCHES AT ME! for not parking far away enough! GRR!
i hate not owning my own car. :banghead:

end. of. rant.:guns:

Superesc
05-29-2004, 02:44 PM
why didn't you get her insurance info?

ninjak84
05-29-2004, 02:45 PM
your dad sounds like my dad :rofl:

l/l/rX
05-29-2004, 02:45 PM
cause seriously what can you do about it? its the parking lot. the "wind" blew the door open.

RickDaTuner
05-29-2004, 02:48 PM
any accident hit or whatever that happens in a parking lot, ends up being a, each person Fixes thier own car type thing

cman
05-29-2004, 03:29 PM
fuuuuuuuuuck what a dumb bitch

Originally posted by ninjak84
same with me, when my parked car got the driver side mirror broken off my dad was like "why didnt you park in a safer place"

GingeRRRBeef
05-29-2004, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by ninjak84

hahahaha me too ... he said the same thing and I told him should have bought a saturn. He wasn't too happy with me :angel:

Orbie
05-29-2004, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by RickDaTuner
any accident hit or whatever that happens in a parking lot, ends up being a, each person Fixes thier own car type thing

What!? absolutely not, what do you think happens if your driving down a lane of parked cars in a parking lot, and I'm not checking my rear view pulling out of my parking spot and reverse right into the side of your car? wouldn't it be great if we both paid only for our own damage lol!

You better bet I would be paying for the accident, and I would hope you would know enough to realize it is my fault!

ZorroAMG
05-29-2004, 05:10 PM
Buddy, most (99%) of parking Lot incidents are 50-50 fault. Check w/your insurance provider.

Cyruss12
05-29-2004, 05:11 PM
You should have dented her face. :devil:

GQBalla
05-29-2004, 05:16 PM
yo man sorry jarett ahahahh whatever its all good you shoulda dented her car and said it was juss my leg!

xkon
05-29-2004, 05:17 PM
nah, just open up your door and return the favour!! BANG! BANG! BANG!!!

Chester
05-29-2004, 05:43 PM
ahahaha shiet, jarett your dad is identicle to mine

hahahahha you should have dented her face like cyruss said hahahahha

l/l/rX
05-29-2004, 07:12 PM
yea i was pretty pissed off about it. the dent is like the size of a twoonie coin.
we polished n waxed the scratches out of it.
man the girl would even come out of her car to talk to me. she was talkin to me through her window.

Seanith
05-29-2004, 11:09 PM
I would have taken down her licence, and tried to get her to pay for it. If she refused as she was leaving i would of let the wind take a hold of my leg and "blow it" into the whores fender!

kiwi
05-29-2004, 11:42 PM
Wow! That's pretty inconsiderate of her! Who would just whip open their door like that when there's a car parked right next to you...?!? The dent is a size of a toonie? Then she must have hit it pretty hard! Sheesh! You should have taken down her license info & stuff...

Moonracer
05-29-2004, 11:52 PM
Shoulda smashed the bitches tail light then she would have to get that fixed and cost her a few bucks too. :thumbsdow

keroppi
05-30-2004, 01:50 AM
stay away from the females... young or old... many of them don't even look or care when open doors!

I once watched a blonde get into a truck and when she opens the door, she swinged it wide open and brutally hit the Prelude parked right beside. And this lady didn't even look at what she did!! She boarded the truck as if nothing happened!
I then walked to the driver of the truck and told him that his lady just hit somebody's car and if he drives away I'd report to police.
Ended up the driver left a phone number on the Prelude and said he'd pay for the repair... although I did doubt that if he'd give a real number. I also wrote down the truck license plate# on that piece of paper... hopefully the Prelude owner can end up finding that guy to pay for the repair.

Orbie
05-30-2004, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Buddy, most (99%) of parking Lot incidents are 50-50 fault. Check w/your insurance provider.

ok, I believe that the poster I was responding to said "any accident", I was pointing out the fact that this is not the case, and so are you apparently "99%" so thanks for backing me.

It's nice to know that if I reversed right into your car in a parking lot, you wouldn't be thinking it was 50/50 and would also realize it was my fault.

cloud7
05-30-2004, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by keroppi

I once watched a blonde get into a truck and when she opens the door, she swinged it wide open and brutally hit the Prelude parked right beside. And this lady didn't even look at what she did!! She boarded the truck as if nothing happened!

I have seen people (mostly truck, van, or SUV drivers) hit other cars in parking lots doing thousands of dollars in damage and then drive away as if nothing has happened... so sadly door dings are nothing to them.

You can try parking really far away (I always do this), but there is no guarantee you won't get dinged.... Some people find pleasures in pissing others off. The trucks will always find you at the last parking row.

Gonthro
05-30-2004, 07:12 AM
if she wouldn;t get oiut of her car then just take down her plate and hit her up witha hit and run too.

Sky
05-31-2004, 10:39 PM
returning the favor would be great if you own a crappy or old car....sorry to hear

If that happen to me...I'll just pretend nothing happened and when he/she leaves the car...greater damage will be made to their car soon after.

Big_C_racing
05-31-2004, 10:53 PM
Shitty deal.........I think this has/will happen to just about anyone with a nice car or even decent car no matter how carful they are. Its a sad sad thing :thumbsdow

SRH
06-04-2004, 04:12 PM
I just bought a 2004 Mazda 3. The next door neighbour put a nice dent in my passenger side door. I brought it to her attention and she came back to me with "Yeah I have one on my passenger side door too." So just because she's got a dent she has to mess up my brand new car too? What the hell is the matter with people?

Ek9Max
06-06-2004, 02:06 AM
yea I'm with you guys, I can't stand people. I mean, I get out of my car and make sure I don't hit somebody because I'm worried about my car. It's one thing not to respect for others, but it's werid how they dont care about their own doors.

autobodygal
06-06-2004, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by cloud7

I have seen people (mostly truck, van, or SUV drivers) hit other cars in parking lots doing thousands of dollars in damage and then drive away as if nothing has happened... so sadly door dings are nothing to them.

You can try parking really far away (I always do this), but there is no guarantee you won't get dinged.... Some people find pleasures in pissing others off. The trucks will always find you at the last parking row.
Some people will go further out of their way to ding you when you park far away or even worse, vandalise your car because they are obviously jealous or something. I see it all the time.

finboy
06-06-2004, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by autobodygal

Some people will go further out of their way to ding you when you park far away or even worse, vandalise your car because they are obviously jealous or something. I see it all the time. :werd:

unfortunatly its very hard to keep a car in good shape now because of inconsiderate morons. my car has 1 dent on the whole car, how many more do you think it'll see once it's on the road? by bet is damn near 50. the only thing you can really do is find someone who does paintless dent removal.

403Gemini
06-06-2004, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Silver_SpecV

hahahaha me too ... he said the same thing and I told him should have bought a saturn. He wasn't too happy with me :angel:

haha YES!!! lol

anyways, what do you tell a chick with 2 black eyes??

NOTHING SHES BEEN TOLD TWICE! HAHAH *zips up flame suit*

YES IT WAS A JOKE IM NOT SERIOUS

Originally posted by finboy
:werd:

unfortunatly its very hard to keep a car in good shape now because of inconsiderate morons. my car has 1 dent on the whole car, how many more do you think it'll see once it's on the road? by bet is damn near 50. the only thing you can really do is find someone who does paintless dent removal.

my buddy had his rear wiper ripped off his integra

fuckin retards argh i hate pricks

chris
06-06-2004, 12:18 PM
this kinda shit happens all the time, its the worst when there's somebody sitting in the car too. This has happened to me on numerous occasions, by dumb bitches as described by jared. Is it really that hard to take the extra care to open your door without hitting the car? Some dumb bitch in one of those gay honda elements banged her door into mine a couple of days ago and she just acted like nothing happened, i swear to god some women must be retarded.

dkny_stylez
06-06-2004, 07:56 PM
some ppl just don't got respect:banghead: