PDA

View Full Version : Assholes on 17th...

CJT
05-30-2004, 01:06 AM
Fuck im so mad I was having a blast in my car out there and some dirty ass fat fucking loser fell on my hood and put 2 dents in it what a fucking prick. Anyone know a good way to fix dents in your hood?

lam-boy
05-30-2004, 01:15 AM
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

ryder_23
05-30-2004, 01:17 AM
you should know by now, not to drive down 17th in a nice car

cman
05-30-2004, 01:17 AM
got my mirror pretty much broken off after game 1 win. fucking sucks morons like these people ruin a fun night.

CJT
05-30-2004, 01:49 AM
Anyone know any ways to remove a fucking dent in your hood?

GTS Jeff
05-30-2004, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by CJT
Anyone know any ways to remove a fucking dent in your hood? call a bodyshop. fuck, do u expect one of us to tell u a magical solution?

anyway, it sucks that your hood got fucked, but as u said...someone fell on it, which means they didnt do it on purpose, which means u arent justified in calling them a prick. ure an idiot.

l/l/rX
05-30-2004, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by lam-boy
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

AHAHA

CJT
05-30-2004, 03:59 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
call a bodyshop. fuck, do u expect one of us to tell u a magical solution?

anyway, it sucks that your hood got fucked, but as u said...someone fell on it, which means they didnt do it on purpose, which means u arent justified in calling them a prick. ure an idiot.

Actually you retard someone already told me a mallot would do the trick so shows how much you know. And ok so he may not of just fell he did it on purpose he acted like he was getting pushed by his buddy and than jumped on it. I also didnt ask for your oppinion buddy so dont be a prick yourself. I just wanted an idea how to get dents out.

ALI BABA
05-30-2004, 05:24 AM
try that dent remover thing from Canadian Tire :dunno:

fast95pony
05-30-2004, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by CJT

Actually you retard someone already told me a mallot would do the trick so shows how much you know. And ok so he may not of just fell he did it on purpose he acted like he was getting pushed by his buddy and than jumped on it. I also didnt ask for your oppinion buddy so dont be a prick yourself. I just wanted an idea how to get dents out.

Another newb with attitude....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by CJT
I also didnt ask for your oppinion buddy....

Actually , you did...

Originally posted by CJT
Anyone know any ways to remove a fucking dent in your hood?

cloud7
05-30-2004, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by CJT

And ok so he may not of just fell he did it on purpose he acted like he was getting pushed by his buddy and than jumped on it.

A lot of people down there are there for the party (and to do things that they don't usually get away with) more than for the hockey.

sputnik
05-30-2004, 07:08 AM
Time for a carbon fibre hood now.

JAYMEZ
05-30-2004, 09:53 AM
Hey dont bash the noob , seriously , how do people just fall on a hood of a car lol? they dont , it was on purpose and not the drivers fault , but he also took the risk of driving down 17ave which is a bad idea.

GTS Jeff
05-30-2004, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by CJT

Actually you retard someone already told me a mallot would do the trick so shows how much you know. And ok so he may not of just fell he did it on purpose he acted like he was getting pushed by his buddy and than jumped on it. I also didnt ask for your oppinion buddy so dont be a prick yourself. I just wanted an idea how to get dents out. and now ure just making shit up. wow, ure great.

jaylo
05-30-2004, 10:20 AM
call around the body shops see if they can fix it for cheap, if not then you can do it yourself, like tap it out and sand, prime, and let them do the painting. It will save you so much $$$.

my car got engulfed w/ people last night coming out from the Saddledome, good thing no one fell on my hood although a lot of people tapped my car w/ their hands w/c is no biggie

PGTze
05-30-2004, 10:31 AM
Why would you drive your car down 17th? :dunno:

What did you expect dumbass? :cry:

Moonracer
05-30-2004, 10:42 AM
*********Notice**********

Don't drive your car down 17th after a game! Park it many blocks away and walk. :D

SleeperD
05-30-2004, 11:14 AM
Yaa that sorta happened to my dad when we were coming out of a hotel quite a few years back....he is a car nut....been around cars since he was a kid ....we get in the car and like he sees that the hood looks a little differnent, some one had fallen on it or jumped on it......best thing is to ask a body shop.....or even look it up on line...see what it says...ia m sure it can be fixed...maybe not perfectly because the hood is a little streched now....soo its weaker...but u will probably be able to make it look like nothing happened....good luck man.....and i guess just stay off 17th...death trap

good luck

Kona9
05-30-2004, 11:20 AM
Paintless dent removal. Look it up in the phone book. Pretty cool stuff they do.

sxtasy
05-30-2004, 11:39 AM
:werd: If there is no big scratches or marks, just dents, take it to the "dent doctor". Paintless dent repair is much cheaper, and they do a pretty good job

Lennon
05-30-2004, 11:42 AM
Stop by CTR Autowerx, and talk to Chris or Ryan, tell them that I sent you down there, I have my Zed over there right now. They do great work over there.. heres there number.

255-1350

kevie88
05-30-2004, 12:16 PM
Don't

Drive

On

17th

after

FLAMES GAMES!!

the thought has never even crossed my mind.. you'd have to be insane or hava a complete pos to even try it!

cman
05-30-2004, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Moonracer
*********Notice**********

Don't drive your car down 17th after a game! Park it many blocks away and walk. :D

thats what i did, and my mirror still got smashed.

Chester
05-30-2004, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by PGTze
Why would you drive your car down 17th? :dunno:

What did you expect dumbass? :cry:

damn some of you guys are being harsh

EnRich
05-30-2004, 12:59 PM
Yea no doubt... The guys drives a nice car, and he's obviously pissed that he had his car ruined by some drunk assholes, and you guys make fun of him for it? I mean I'm sure the guy didn't know it gets that wild down there, otherwise he wouldn't have driven his car down there... Cut the guy some slack, everyone of you woulda been pissed if that happened to any of your cars, pos or not...

Why cuss this guy??

Rich

finboy
05-30-2004, 01:03 PM
its a daytona, just go buy a new hood from the wrecker for 30 bucks

lam-boy
05-30-2004, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by jaylo
call around the body shops see if they can fix it for cheap, if not then you can do it yourself, like tap it out and sand, prime, and let them do the painting. It will save you so much $$$.

my car got engulfed w/ people last night coming out from the Saddledome, good thing no one fell on my hood although a lot of people tapped my car w/ their hands w/c is no biggie

is yours the silver teg with the gunmetal rims with polished lip?