PDA

View Full Version : Fs: Hp Photosmart 935 Digital Cam!!! 5.3mp!!!!! With Warrenty

403RIDER
05-30-2004, 05:42 PM
Hey I got a barely used, excellent codition, hp photosmart 935 digital camera!!! I still have the original recipt and box, and it still has a warrenty. This camera goes for 500.00 in stores but im seling in for $325.00!!!! I also have the optional 8886 camera dock if anyone is interested!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FEATURES:
This camera is notable for its HP Instant Share, which lets you select where to distribute photos once you dock or connect to your PC. did we mention the excellent photo quality? With 5.3 MP total resolution and up to 21x total zoom, you get extremely sharp images, even when you blow them up to 20 x 30".
• Eliminate guesswork by using the automatic controls for focus, flash, white balance, and more
• Get exceptional-quality photos: 5.3 MP total resolution and 21x total zoom (Pentax 3x optical lens, 7x digital),
• Enlarge photos up to 20 x 30" while maintaining sharp resolution
• Designate photo destinations (including e-mail addresses and printers) the next time you connect to your PC
• Record live memories using the video clip and audio feature, and add audio to still images
• Print photos directly from your camera to HP photosmart printers and selected all-in-ones
• • Basic warranty camera: one-year limited hardware warranty;
• Specifications:
• Resolution: 5.3 megapixel
• Optical zoom: 3x
• Digital zoom: 7x
• Memory: 32MB Secure Digital card included, expandable with additional cards
• Video capture: sound & motion
• Direct printing: yes
• Connectivity: USB to PC & Mac, USB to printer, Audio/Video out to TV, optional dock
• Compatibility: Microsoft® Windows® XP/2000/Me/98, Mac OS 9.1 or higher, Mac OS X 10.1.2 or higher
• Camera software: HP Photo & Imaging, HP Instant Share, HP Memories Disc Creator, ArcSoft Funhouse

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/images/items/282227.jpg

JGerke
05-30-2004, 07:25 PM
How much for just the camera dock???