PDA

View Full Version : Hummer or exotic rental

SwitchBlade
05-30-2004, 10:29 PM
Hey i was looking into renting a hummer for a day or two. I talked to one guy but he is giving me the run arround on when i can get it. If i can get it at all. I am finding it hardpressed to find anything withoug having to be 21 or 25 years of age. Can anyone hook me up with a good deal? It would really mean a great deal if someone could help me out. I really want to treat my girlfriend to something special. If a hummer is out of the question i would consider a sports car or soemthing to the likes.

Thanks, Mike

EK 2.0
05-30-2004, 10:32 PM
Get your girlfriend to treat YOU to a hummer...

(please dont let her read this or she will kill me, and all the females on Beyond, sorry:D )

You will be hard pressed to find anywhere that will allow anyone under the age of 21 to rent a car...a lot of companies will only let you rent certain models of the fleet if you are under 25...

Lennon
05-30-2004, 10:33 PM
If your not 25, your wasting your time, I've already looked into doing somthing like this for my wedding. And they are SUPER picky when it comes to insurance, and they will mainly only insure people who are over 25. I've tried numerous places, without avail. So I hope you know someone who knows someone... cause I think thats all ya got man.

JAYMEZ
05-30-2004, 10:44 PM
And you have to be checked to see if you can pay off the car if you crashed it. There really isnt any point to renting an exotic for your date.

I mean the best you can get away with is like a mustang?

SwitchBlade
05-30-2004, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD
Get your girlfriend to treat YOU to a hummer...

(please dont let her read this or she will kill me, and all the females on Beyond, sorry:D )

Haha, on a sidenote she has a sweet shirt. Says sure could go for a then a picture of a hummer. :drama: