PDA

View Full Version : Spotted M power??? with pic

GT2NV
10-20-2002, 11:00 PM
hey just wondering if this was you, looking saweeeet i want a bmw.... what do you have done??? :drool:
anyone else know if this is his car?

btw if you have prob about post pm and ill delete

2000impreza
10-20-2002, 11:16 PM
you should atleast blur out the licence plate......

RiceCake
10-21-2002, 12:03 AM
The guy goes to SAIT, I think his name's Mike and he's friends with gotM on the board.. He's got a few goodies on the car and damn it sounds good! :thumbsup:

GP_DrIvEr
10-21-2002, 04:55 PM
i dont think he's gonna be happy when he sees that you didnt blur out his plate :dunno:

GT2NV
10-21-2002, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by 2000impreza
you should atleast blur out the licence plate......
i have a virus that wont allow me to open anything other than the internet, and i wanted to post this up, my virus is called epoad or something i hate it:guns:
but yeah if he has a problem ill delete it yeesh!

SmelltheRubber
10-21-2002, 06:03 PM
Whats the big deal about license plates? I realize it is private info, but its not like you can really use it for any malicious purposes? Am I wrong on this?

buh_buh
10-21-2002, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by SmelltheRubber
Whats the big deal about license plates? I realize it is private info, but its not like you can really use it for any malicious purposes? Am I wrong on this?
I think you can find out who the car is registered to and the registered owner's address.
And that is more than enough infomation for a thief.

cocoabrova
10-21-2002, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh

I think you can find out who the car is registered to and the registered owner's address.
And that is more than enough infomation for a thief.
Exactly, plus it becomes a bonus if a thief had a friend(s) that work at a registry:banghead: :banghead: :thumbsdow

turboMiata
10-21-2002, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by cocoabrova

Exactly, plus it becomes a bonus if a thief had a friend(s) that work at a registry:banghead: :banghead: :thumbsdow

Most of them do. But the problem isn't as bad in Calgary.

sexualbanana
10-22-2002, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by turboMiata

can't be too cautious though

spyguy
10-23-2002, 02:57 PM
if anyone knows anyone that wants to buy this car...contact me...

spyguy
10-23-2002, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by black94gt
hey just wondering if this was you, looking saweeeet i want a bmw.... what do you have done??? :drool:
anyone else know if this is his car?

btw if you have prob about post pm and ill delete

the owners wants blur out the plate...

Ben
10-23-2002, 03:15 PM
*%$#, you people should have learned by now to post pics with the plates blurred, ESPECIALLY if you did not get permission from the person who owns the car...

Its easy Identifiable the street that he is parked on, and if hes a regular there, bang, theft, or it is just as easy to do a plate run at the DMV...

Always Blurr Plates!

Ben
10-23-2002, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by turboMiata

Or so you think...its very bad.

rage2
10-23-2002, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by spyguy
the owners wants blur out the plate...

YES BOSS!

(you can do it yourself too, you're a mod :D).

spyguy
10-23-2002, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by rage2

YES BOSS!

(you can do it yourself too, you're a mod :D).

i guess i could...if i actually knew how to do it...;)

bosa
10-23-2002, 08:58 PM
That BMW is so nice:drool:,is that guy on the board?:dunno:

buh_buh
10-23-2002, 09:38 PM

i guess i could...if i actually knew how to do it...;)
save it, go into paint, use paint tool and go over it in black, repost.
I'd do it but I'm too lazy. haha.

spyguy
10-23-2002, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh

save it, go into paint, use paint tool and go over it in black, repost.
I'd do it but I'm too lazy. haha.

i was thinking the same thing...thats a lot a work!:rofl: :rofl:

buh_buh
10-23-2002, 09:54 PM

i was thinking the same thing...thats a lot a work!:rofl: :rofl:
haha. RAGE!! DO IT!!:thumbsup:

max_boost
10-23-2002, 10:40 PM
I saw the techno violet M3 today at chinook center and always see the estoril blue m3 at sait......sweet rides!

got M
10-24-2002, 03:27 AM
I saw the techno violet M3 today at chinook center and always see the estoril blue m3 at sait......sweet rides!

Sweet ass!! I got a capital M in my M3 Mike only got a little m:rofl:
Thanks dude rumor has it that your ride is pretty sick. do you need a set of 18" Hamann's to compliment it:D

max_boost
10-24-2002, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by got M

Sweet ass!! I got a capital M in my M3 Mike only got a little m:rofl:
Thanks dude rumor has it that your ride is pretty sick. do you need a set of 18" Hamann's to compliment it:D

LOL I didn't get it until I reread my post haha
Like you said, just a rumor, no truth to it! haha Maybe if your wheels were on sale in spring.....just got my blizzaks put on.....broke for the time being! haha

Davetronz
10-26-2002, 01:30 AM
Plate still hasnt been blurred....:dunno:

blum3
10-30-2002, 04:38 PM
yeah it's my ride I'm glad u guyz dig it!

blum3
10-30-2002, 04:42 PM
The car has some shit, a shark injector a Ac schnitzer carbon fiber tower bar, exhaust, air intake w/ heat shield, rims of corse, sterring whell knob and all that shit oh yeah it's also got clear lights and eye brow covers in the front and a racing clutch! . It's up for sale tomorrow in the trader for 40 G. So I'm glad u guys dig it, yeah anyways my name is mike and I do own the estoril blue m3

Davan
10-30-2002, 04:44 PM
I personally don't see the big deal with the plates. More people see the car in real life, than on the internet. And plates aren't blurred in real life... :dunno:

Ben
10-30-2002, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Davan
I personally don't see the big deal with the plates. More people see the car in real life, than on the internet. And plates aren't blurred in real life... :dunno:

its the princible that in real life, ars are not always in the same place and not everyone goes around recording everyones plates while we drive. On the net, its a stationary piece which can be copied and studied.

case closed

max_boost
10-30-2002, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by blum3
The car has some shit, a shark injector a Ac schnitzer carbon fiber tower bar, exhaust, air intake w/ heat shield, rims of corse, sterring whell knob and all that shit oh yeah it's also got clear lights and eye brow covers in the front . It's up for sale tomorrow in the trader for 40 G. So I'm glad u guys dig it, yeah anyways my name is mike and I do own the estoril blue m3

$40K is a awesome deal:thumbsup:

MPowered
10-30-2002, 05:49 PM
I'm interested in the 18" Hamann's. Who's selling?

spyguy
10-30-2002, 06:18 PM
pm got m he's got them for sale

blum3
10-30-2002, 09:23 PM
Hammans suck, everyone and there dog has them, get real wheels, ones that everyone doesn't have!!Be a leader not a follower like Mr. Capital M (Thomas) Just joking!!haha

Hakkola
10-31-2002, 10:53 AM
I saw what I think was a techno violet m3 yesterday when i was leaving Mount royal gym yesterday, good looking car, nodded at the guy driving, he nodded back, nice car, it's always nice when enthusiasts notice each other.

got M
10-31-2002, 07:37 PM
hey whats up man
Lorenzo rollin in a benzo!!!!:bigpimp:
have you seen that gym
i love it, the women!!!!! NON STOP

got M
10-31-2002, 07:40 PM
hey blu m
why so blu?
is it cause i "BLU" you away as soon as we hit third????:burnout:

Hakkola
10-31-2002, 10:51 PM
Yah man, was that you?????

That was my first time using their gym, I'd always go to Lindsey park, and I gotta tell ya, first thing i noticed was the women. Some of them women are damn gorgeous, I'm goin again tomorrow for sure