PDA

View Full Version : fs. 1982 datsun 210. 600 obo

BBMac
06-01-2004, 05:15 PM
I am selling this car to get a cooler datsun. I am asking 600 obo.

The good:
new plugs, wires , cap , rotor, fuel filter, thermostat(180 deg.), will be flushing coolant next week as well as changin tranny fluid and rear end juice.

is a 5 spd. clutch has about 40,000 on it. rebuilt head with about 20,000 on it. The car will come with a passing safety inspection even if it means I have to put some new parts on, but it passed with flying colors a year and a half ago. brakes have 10,000k on them.

get on average 300-400 kms per 35 litre tank on highway it pretty well doubles.

Winter start up is impecable. that cold spell we had this winter I didn't plug it in and it started up like a charm.

blows really good heat in winter

heats up quickly

The bad:
Deisels for about 6 seconds after turn off every now and then.( I think i knwo what the problem is so it may not do this by the end of the week)

leaks about 1 litre every 5000k(coul dbe less but not more)

interior isn't amazing I would say average for a 600 dollar car.

Was broken into when previous owner was in posesion so it has a "keyless igniton" adds about 5 hp.

no rear defrost.

could use some tires but these will get you through one more winter.

This car is really reliable and needs maybe a 120 dollar investment for tires and I think it would last atleast another 5 years. There is rust but nother super serious, the floors are good and there are no holes right now. great car for 600 bucks awesome beater, it hasn't even come close to breakin down on me once.

no pictures yet but will be coming soon. pm me if you are interested. I am away this week. june 1st until the 6th but will be checking pms.

BBMac
06-02-2004, 01:21 PM
bump, and the milage is 200,000 k. the car has the a15 motor(1.5litre) for those who want to do some research.

BBMac
06-04-2004, 04:04 PM
bomp

BBMac
06-06-2004, 03:06 PM
really reliable car. not fast or good looking but will get you from a to b with out and trouble. rwd so good car to learn to have fun with in the snow and if you crash it it's expendible. lots of parts at pick your part!!!

DeathBy240
06-06-2004, 03:13 PM
I might be VERY interested in your car. My car was hit on Friday and it will be written off if insurance covers it. It was a hit and run, and they truck may have been stolen, and if it was, I wont get any insurance money. However if it was the owner of the vehicle the car will be written off and I'll be needing a new beater. I'll let you know in the next couple days.

BBMac
06-07-2004, 08:21 PM
sounds good. let me know!

ScottATMaKCstmz
07-30-2004, 02:59 PM
did this car sell??
I might be interested...
a15,
5spd?
Electronic Distributor?
Do you have pics?

get back to me, thx