PDA

View Full Version : Some stupid lady almost hit me today...

93PGT
06-02-2004, 10:48 PM
I was heading south on 36th street and going to turn onto 17ave, so I get in the turning lane and the car beside me as I'm approaching the light decides to just cut in front of me. I had to slam on my brakes to a complete stop to avoid this bitch. Then she just pulled in front of me like nothing happened. So after I turned onto 17th ave I got beside this bitch and told her she should get her fucking head examined and learn to fucking drive right.

Like god....if she would have hit me I think I would have snapped. Honestly....stupid fucking people. LEARN TO FUCKING DRIVE!

:guns: :guns: :guns: :whipped:

CKY
06-02-2004, 10:51 PM
was she like old?? like the geezer kind that doesn't notice anything on the road?? or just a flat out fat bitch that can't drive?

93PGT
06-02-2004, 11:03 PM
some like 35 year old bitch who just cant drive

rage2
06-02-2004, 11:45 PM
At least she didn't give you the finger! Last time I got nearly run off the road, the fucker in the Mitsubishi honked at me and gave me the finger :dunno:.

Gotta love calgary drivers and calgary road rage!

93PGT
06-02-2004, 11:50 PM
lol if someone ever gave me the finger for something they did, i would follow them to they stopped and have some words with them. :tongue:

PGTze
06-03-2004, 02:06 AM
Welcome to Calgary man, there are alot of brutal drivers around here, just ask my old car :cry: :guns:

SI-vic
06-03-2004, 02:14 AM
hahaha WHAT THE HELL
like last week some bitch decided to cut me off in her POS and she decided to give me the finger as well

Whats up with these idiot drivers and giving US the finger????

PGTze
06-03-2004, 02:37 AM
^^^

Originally posted by PGTze
Welcome to Calgary man, there are alot of brutal drivers around here, just ask my old car :cry: :guns:

:werd:

dkny_stylez
06-03-2004, 08:07 AM
if you did hit her, you would have been at fault.

ZorroAMG
06-03-2004, 09:53 AM
Thanks tips...

Ghey Ass Drivers really piss me off but it takes the cake when THEY finger YOU LOL

cloud7
06-03-2004, 09:56 AM
the finger is nothing...
I once got a guy who gave me the 'slashing the throat' motion...

BuknBronco
06-03-2004, 10:14 AM
(cloud7)That might have been me . What was he driving?

ZorroAMG
06-03-2004, 10:58 AM
why would you admit that?:dunno: :nut:

jennyanniemary
06-03-2004, 11:34 AM
i like to cross the street sometimes and not wait for cars to stop, some ppl think they dont have to yeild to pedestrian just cuz they are going fast enough(speeds up) and close enough to the cross walk, i usually still walk infront of them just to make them slam on their brakes, and they get mad sometimes, i am like u should have slowed down in the first place

lam-boy
06-03-2004, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by jennyanniemary
i like to cross the street sometimes and not wait for cars to stop, some ppl think they dont have to yeild to pedestrian just cuz they are going fast enough(speeds up) and close enough to the cross walk, i usually still walk infront of them just to make them slam on their brakes, and they get mad sometimes, i am like u should have slowed down in the first place

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: good job and one day they won't slow down and we will say good bye.

86max
06-03-2004, 12:38 PM

I'd hit you:dunno:

seriously.

rage2
06-03-2004, 01:00 PM
http://www.gov.calgary.ab.ca/citybeat/public/2003/10/release.20031013_195304_15176_0

Press Release by the city last year after a huge number of pedestrian fatalities. The key quote is :

- NEVER assume that, as a pedestrian, having the right of way makes it safe to cross the street. It does not matter if you had the right of way or not, if you are dead.

Hitting a pedestrian can happen to anyone, not just drunk drivers. Just ask the soccer mom in the minivan that killed 2 people last year at night. Hope you're not the next victim.

hjr
06-03-2004, 01:04 PM
i like to cross the street sometimes and not wait for cars to stop, some ppl think they dont have to yeild to pedestrian just cuz they are going fast enough(speeds up) and close enough to the cross walk, i usually still walk infront of them just to make them slam on their brakes, and they get mad sometimes, i am like u should have slowed down in the first place you see the thing with that is that the people do loose their liscense and cant drive anymore, but you are dead or seriously injured. It in NO way makes up for getting their liscense revoked.

ZorroAMG
06-03-2004, 01:24 PM

That is SO ignorant. Please go to montreal and try that, I won't wait for your post because I'll read about you at the back of the Herald. Pedestrians that walk out whenever they want are complete morons. I always keep my head up for peds but sometimes you just don't see 'em, for whatever reason. If you did that in front of me just to spite me or "teach me a lesson" I guarantee you'd have to change your Hello Kitty panties. Seriously. Ever seen Merecedes' dual cooling fans up close?

jennyanniemary
06-03-2004, 03:49 PM
alright cool..... whatever..... i guess i ll meet u guys though your windsheilds, if u cant follow the "slow to 30km/h when lights flashing" sign (which gives u adequate dististance and time to slow down) i understand if u dont see the pedestrian sometimes, but if u cant see street signs that flash then i dont think u should be driving...

Ben
06-03-2004, 03:53 PM
alright cool..... whatever..... i guess i ll meet u guys though your windsheilds, if u cant follow the "slow to 30km/h when lights flashing" sign (which gives u adequate dististance and time to slow down) i understand if u dont see the pedestrian sometimes, but if u cant see street signs that flash then i dont think u should be driving...

You're an idiot, you never clarified that it was at a Marked Amber flashing crosswalk, what you were implying was just stepping into an intersection without any warning.

Go play in traffic.

jennyanniemary
06-03-2004, 05:30 PM
all the intersection i walk though have some sorta signaling device saying i can preced to walk, plus most interscetion has some sorta sign saying crosswalk ahead or stop sign ahead or ped ahead, or disnated speeds ahead... if followed any car can stop in time, unless, the car cant stop(cuz too much rotational mass from those big wheels), the tinted windows blocking their visibility, loud stereo playing, fiddling with acceoosory...... i am sure most of u heard about the story about some guy getting cut off so he finger the the guy the cut him off, while doing that he didnt pay attention to the road and end up clipping some kid... (sometihng like that)

Originally posted by Ben

You're an idiot, you never clarified that it was at a Marked Amber flashing crosswalk, what you were implying was just stepping into an intersection without any warning.

Go play in traffic.

86max
06-03-2004, 07:27 PM
Canada should adopt a system similar to Australia's, basically implying that a pedestrian has no rights, cross when you think safe to do so. There would be exceptions in busy areas and the like of course, but look at the pedestrian death rate in australia or japan and compare it to canada....ours is way higher. Maybe it's just because pedestrians here are like you. "Maybe if I get hit I can sue this guy for millions.........damn those mercedes dual cooling fans ARE big!"

403Gemini
06-03-2004, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by 86max
Canada should adopt a system similar to Australia's, basically implying that a pedestrian has no rights, cross when you think safe to do so. There would be exceptions in busy areas and they like of course, but look at the pedestrian death rate in australia or japan and compare it to canada....ours is way higher. Maybe it's just because pedestrians here are like you. "Maybe if I get hit I can sue this guy for millions.........damn those mercedes dual cooling fans ARE big!"

see, pedestrians should only have right of way when they actually have that, right of way. there is COUNTLESS times i see people jay walking or just crossing at an intersection when they light says "DONT WALK"

but yea japan/australia's death rate is nil compared to canada cause everybody here is so ignorant lol

jennyanniemary
06-03-2004, 09:49 PM
u guys are not getting my point, i am not saying pedestrains have the right of way always, i only do what i do when i know for sure i am right(ex. i press the button, no car within slow down sign and my cross walk, and if the driver thinkshe can speed up and beat me to the middle of the crosswalk, i would most probably make an attempt to be infront of him). also i never said i would sue them for money if i ever got hurt or whatever. i doubt ped death rate are the fault of peds. have u ever had a car stop at a interscetion and when u cross that intersection that car start moving towards you(china town is the worst), there are also many case where j walker got hit and the driver never got in trouble.... it all depends on the case

jennyanniemary
06-03-2004, 09:54 PM
also buy saing some dumb shit like "i'd hit you" or why dont u tell the cop "ya i knew it was her fault, so i hit her" its just as dumb as telling the cop "i thought it was okay to speed 10km/h over the speed limit" do that and see what happens, if it takes a few ppl to get hit to make ppl slow down its worth it, in the long run less ppl will get hurt/die...

turbo_equiped
06-03-2004, 10:23 PM
hahaha
thats trippy shit man. i mean people are so dumb driving around on the roads its not even funny. specially in alberta. and they are so arrogant to apologize or atleast get embarassed or something. thats why you gotta be a defensive driver. :banghead:

euro_racer
06-03-2004, 10:41 PM
no offence, but i just don't get why some people have to share storries like "someone ALMOST hit me!" on the net:dunno: :dunno::whocares:

jennyanniemary
06-03-2004, 10:53 PM
you are smart, i guess the thread ends here then

Originally posted by euro_racer
no offence, but i just don't get why some people have to share storries like "someone ALMOST hit me!" on the net:dunno: :dunno::whocares:

ZorroAMG
06-04-2004, 08:35 AM
Jenny,

Here's a thought: 4000lbs car VS 125lbs girl. 1) Vehicle driving at 50Km/h. 2)Moronic chick thinking EVERY CAR should stop whenever she wants it to regardless of whether it CAN, steps out in front. 3)Driver does side view and rear view periodic mirror check as per Alberta Transportation Act teachings and instructions. 4) At that moment, Moronic woman SEES vehicle, Vehicle does not see her 5) 4000lbs vehicle pummels woman into bloody pulp because she is too ignorant to wait for a clearing.

Overall who won? The 125lb woman that SAW the vehicle and needs to be reincarnated to be back on the road, or the or the 4000lbs vehicle that needs a new bumper, hood and windshield to be back on the road?

Seems stupid to compete with the car huh? So are you.

jennyanniemary
06-04-2004, 11:01 AM
i dont care anymore.... whatever....