PDA

View Full Version : Tampa Bay is a Bunch Of Babies?

Gonthro
06-03-2004, 01:11 PM
click the Link (http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/jetstream/flamestv/penaltytamp.wvx) :rofl: :rofl:

Ben
06-03-2004, 01:15 PM
hahahahaha

ZorroAMG
06-03-2004, 01:16 PM
LOLZ!!! :rofl: :rofl:

roopi
06-03-2004, 01:34 PM
Kind of reminds me about Calgary fans:

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=47894

:D

hockeybronx
06-03-2004, 01:53 PM
Ummm too bad Andre Roy does not wear a visor.

Tampa in 6.

Gonthro
06-03-2004, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by hockeybronx

Tampa in 6.

the vid of him skating to the bench is real and he is wearing a visor then??...:dunno:

accordboi_02
06-03-2004, 01:56 PM

Tampa in 6.

You mean that wasn't really Roy in there??? Wow, sure had me fooled, thanks for the tip, captian obvious.
:rolleyes:

Go back to your Laughs - yesterday I saw they were talking about a line of Roberts-Primeau-Guerin - that will for sure guarantee you guys the parade on Younge!

SI-vic
06-03-2004, 01:58 PM

Tampa in 6.

Originally posted by Gonthro

the vid of him skating to the bench is real and he is wearing a visor then??...:dunno:

hahahaha Hockeybronx shut up already
Gonthro is right, he WAS wearing a visor when he was on his way to the bench so sit DOWN.
dont try arguing your way out of this one, you just made yourself look dumb AGAIN.

Gonthro
06-03-2004, 01:59 PM
also you can tell the cut because once it goes to the box cam there is no numbers on the jersey, on the sholders or back. plus the dood in the box has blonde facial hair (or none), roys is brown

so quit tryin to be a smart guy,

roopi
06-03-2004, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by accordboi_02

Go back to your Laughs - yesterday I saw they were talking about a line of Roberts-Primeau-Guerin - that will for sure guarantee you guys the parade on Younge!

Can somebody please explain what this means. :dunno:

accordboi_02
06-03-2004, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by roopi

Can somebody please explain what this means. :dunno:

He's a Laughs, ahem Leafs fan, and with the announcement that Guerin is most likely going to be traded by Dallas all the Laughs fans have got their panties in a bunch talking about what lines they will have next season. :D

Def_3
06-03-2004, 02:17 PM

Tampa in 6.

GOOF! you should listen to the lyrics in "stan", I don't think Mr.Eminem appreciates fans of your stature

roopi
06-03-2004, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by accordboi_02

He's a Laughs, ahem Leafs fan, and with the announcement that Guerin is most likely going to be traded by Dallas all the Laughs fans have got their panties in a bunch talking about what lines they will have next season. :D

Thanks for the explanation. I never heard about this.

403Gemini
06-03-2004, 02:38 PM

Tampa in 6.

holy shit everything you type is stupid hahahaha

"HE CANT WEAR A VISOR! THAT MEANS HIS A PUSSY!!!" lol

(whoever doesnt know what im talking about:

I don't know if you have played hockey lots but I have, and I know that it's an unwritten rule that the tough guys will go without visors and the pussies will wear visors.

I wear a visor, I am a pussy, I don't go looking for fights but when fights come to me I wont back them down. There's been times where the guy will be chasing me and I'll say "lets take off our helmets". We throw our helmets off and fight like men.

Do I like Iginla? No. Is he tough, absolutely. I just think he should always throw his visor off if he's going to try and prove himself.

oh btw thanks for the sig ;)

CKY
06-03-2004, 04:31 PM
nooooooo it doesn't work for me :(

finboy
06-03-2004, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini

holy shit everything you type is stupid hahahaha

"HE CANT WEAR A VISOR! THAT MEANS HIS A PUSSY!!!" lol

(whoever doesnt know what im talking about:

oh btw thanks for the sig ;)

lol, he keeps proving his ignorance over and over again. maybe he'll leave again when he realizes he isn't wanted again.

eb0i
06-04-2004, 09:02 AM
Tampa in 6.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Seanith
06-04-2004, 10:56 AM
The end is near for Tampa. Fucking babies.