PDA

View Full Version : FS: Spoon VTEC controller

jhmed
06-03-2004, 09:34 PM
SPOON SPORTS VTEC Controller. The box and wiring is for an EF or DA OBD-0 ECU (PR3/PW0). But unfortunately, as you can see, the switch is from an EK Civic. This won't impede performance of the VTEC Controller. Its still a plug and play affair.

I lifted this quote from AJ-RACING.COM:

"The Spoon vtec controller was developed in the early 90s in response to a specific requirement of the Spoon race team to adjust the vtec engagement point lower so that the engine would remain on the high cam during corners. Consequently, the Spoon vtec controller was developed, allowing the driver to manually select the rpm at which vtec would engage."

When I originally purchased this, I had planned to mount the switch in the coin pocket or the ashtray (as to keep my CRX a sleeper), but since I don't have a VTEC engine yet I have no immediate use for this and since I need the money.... my loss is your gain!

Please email me at [email protected]
$100.00 Cdn

ChadL
06-13-2004, 10:20 PM
Hmm, i must take a look into this but im very interrested at the moment. my v-tec is at 4500 right now for my b16a, seems a little low sometimes, this might just do something to fix that.. and if i feel like kicking someones ass, i might use it for that to :)

pm me for further info on it, please!