PDA

View Full Version : Dumbass in a VW wagon

WildK9
06-04-2004, 12:54 PM
I'm new to here (actually I've been lurking for 2 months now) and I finally had to post.

I'm a nice guy, mostly, and I am a good driver with a clean record and and not one ticket in the last 10 years. I absolutely love cars, of all kinds and don't discriminate on cars or people.

Now, that said, I have encountered the same asian asshole 3 times in the last 2 weeks in the North West area of Country Hills Blvd. He drives a new silver VW Wagon and has a 'Baby on Board' hangy in the back window. He looks to be about 30 or so with a shaved head, maybe 5'7" or so, slight build. He's an ass. Both times he's ended up behind me and has tailgated me so closely that if I would have even touched the brake he would have hit me good. The only reason I didn't is becasue I had my 6 year old in the back seat. He couldn't pass me due to vehicles in the right lane and I am turning left soon up ahead. When he does get a chance to pass he goes a minimum of 80 or 90 k. It's 60 k through there.

If anyone knows this asshole tell him to slow down or there will be reprocussions. I am a very large man who, without my kid with me, will pull over, follow you home and end you, and all you care for. Don't speed in my neighbourhood and don't endanger my life or those in my care.

I don't care if you think you're some kinda gangtsa or some tough guy in your group of friends, you haven't seen mayhem until I bring it. I'll get the brothers and bring it hard.

bigboom
06-04-2004, 01:00 PM
i think you have some psychological issues you need to work out man.

WildK9
06-04-2004, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by bigboom
i think you have some psychological issues you need to work out man.

Yes, yes I do.

EK 2.0
06-04-2004, 01:06 PM
oooookkkkkk Buddy...just take a deep breath...in...and let it out slowly...

You are a father man...dont let it get to you trust me its just not worth it...

roopi
06-04-2004, 01:07 PM
Whacha bringin?
Sorry my bad. I see you're bringing it! :rofl:

WildK9
06-04-2004, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by roopi
Whacha bringin?

Sorry my bad. I see you're bringing it! :rofl:

I was going to bring a bunt cake but I'm all outta bunt.

roopi
06-04-2004, 01:11 PM
What the hell is bunt cake? :dunno: :confused:

Do you eat that with mutton?

blueripper6
06-04-2004, 01:16 PM
That sucks.. its dumb when people drive like that.. I wonder if he actually has a baby child.. and if he still drives like that, thats sad.

WildK9
06-04-2004, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by roopi
What the hell is bunt cake? :dunno: :confused:

Do you eat that with mutton?

Bunt cake.
http://www.leeleescreations.shoppingcartsplus.com/catalog/item/544721/525841.htm

WildK9
06-04-2004, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by blueripper6
That sucks.. its dumb when people drive like that.. I wonder if he actually has a baby child.. and if he still drives like that, thats sad.

It is and I know I'm overreacting but come on people, get a grip. I know a Passat wagon will go fast and handles well but save it for the track and cheesy commercials. People a saying I have a kid and need to calm down but I wonder if anyone (else) noticed that he most likely does as well.

Kartelli
06-04-2004, 01:20 PM
wildk9, take his licence plate down and report his driving

then beat him senseless at at stoplight

SinisterProbeGt
06-04-2004, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by WildK9
I am a very large man who, without my kid with me, will pull over, follow you home and end you
Awsome

I think i might have a new sig

WildK9
06-04-2004, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by SinisterProbeGt

Awsome

I think i might have a new sig

Feel free.

Orbie
06-05-2004, 02:06 PM
"...end you" lol, WildK9 I don't think I've ever heard it put that way before that's hilarious!

I live in the same area and if your talking about the stretch of road on Country Hills Blvd. that goes between the Co-op and Superstore in the N.W on the hill, I know exactly what your talking about!

It's 60 there but people love to go 80 or 100 up and down that hill! it pisses me off, but nothing is more satisfying then seeing the speed traps at the top and bottom of the hill bust them...when the cops decide to set-up there that is.

ZorroAMG
06-05-2004, 02:21 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: Yay for WildK9...I'd love to do that but I is not = a big guy LOL

dkny_stylez
06-05-2004, 10:25 PM
I'll get the brothers and bring it hard. [/B]

HOLY HEAT!!!!!!