PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone every seen a silver 911R or TurboR in Calgary?

89coupe
06-04-2004, 01:32 PM
I saw this very nice 911 on Thursday that said 911R or TurboR I can't quite remember

It was the new body style with a different looking wing and different side skirts and it seemed a little lower then normal. An older guy was driving it. I tried to get him to go but he wanted nothing to do with the T Stang

What model is this? Is there such a thing?

C4S
06-04-2004, 02:49 PM
THere is a 99/2000 Carrera 2, with Ruf kit, and with the "Carrera R" or "911-R" logo on it, with the 18 or 19 Ruf Wheels ..

I saw it 3 or 4 times at Crowfoot mall ...

I think one of the beyond.ca memeber metion that before, it is his girlfriend's friend's dad's car .. something like that ?

There is a super nice Ocean blue ( near black ) C2 in SW area, with the Full GT-3 kit as well, look awesome too !

There is also a nice Silver C4S with a "silly" huge metal "rice" spoiler on it ... nice car ..but not that wing, thx. :(

Seanith
06-05-2004, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by C4S

There is also a nice Silver C4S with a "silly" huge metal "rice" spoiler on it ... nice car ..but not that wing, thx. :(

lol you crack me up man :thumbsup: :rofl:

XylathaneGTR
06-06-2004, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by C4S

I think one of the beyond.ca memeber metion that before, it is his girlfriend's friend's dad's car .. something like that ?

I think that model mentioned was a 996 if i remember correctly.

As for that C2... Damn! i've never seen that...fuck, wish i have.
Sounds like "teh sex"

nastynas418
06-09-2004, 09:50 PM
I've seen 1 of those 911's with the R package, it was just amazing. guy came in and filled up at my station, we was from vancouver, said (probably bullshit) that it was one of 3 in canada. very nice!
:bigpimp: :bigpimp:

Go4Long
06-10-2004, 04:42 PM
lol...maybe that's what the salesperson told him...or maybe that's how many there were when he picked it up...like one of my uncles when he bought his cobra R...it was the only cobra R to be registered for street use in canada when he got it...there's a couple now...
iginla drives a black porsche...not sure what model...just saw a pic of him getting out of it in one of the papers...such a hot car...now get the damn hockey player outta the way...

C4S
06-10-2004, 04:51 PM
Ha ha .. when my buddy bought his Mazda, the saleman told them " Orange" is the best, and there is only 3 "orange" colour Mazda 3 in Toronto, :dunno: :dunno: so .. my buddy end up trust that guy, ( they bought it the first few day the Mazda arrived ) and bought the "orange" one they have in stock, which is not the colour they really want ..

However .. we all know how many "orange" Mazda 3 around !!!

:rofl: :rofl:

Just like so many 318i with " M3 " logo, and so many "automatic" Intregra with Type R logo .. and ..even civic .. with Type R ? even Prelude Type R ? :rofl: so .. why not Porsche type R !

I think Iginla has a 2002 Black 996 Turbo, with tinted windows (very dark ) and Chrome wheel... :dunno: I saw him driving one time, not 100% sure that was him, because the windows r very dark, but .. look like him ! :angel:

Seanith
06-11-2004, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by C4S
I saw him driving one time, not 100% sure that was him, because the windows r very dark, but .. look like him ! :angel:

They are all the same to you aren't they? :dunno: :angel:
Btw why do you have to put quotations around orange everytime you say it? :rofl:

Loose
06-11-2004, 11:54 PM
Iginla has a nice 996TT on..uh.. Kinesis wheels, custom exhaust, i think my friend said Fabspeed. It's really loud.

He's got an Escalade too, it's really nasty. It has really big spoke wheels, a la lowrider, except they're 20+ inches.

Both are black.

ryder_23
06-11-2004, 11:57 PM
^
yeah, iggys porsche is sick... Sounds great, not sure if its stock exhaust or aftermarket, either way sounds great. Havnt seen his escalade in person tho.