PDA

View Full Version : Who's all going to Game 6??

Gondi Stylez
06-05-2004, 02:21 AM
Im for sure am! Was up since 8:30 this morning and got 3 tickets in the bleeders for $575!!! Fuck ill be cheering like crazy, been a Flames fan for a long time and been a hockey fan for as long as i can remember!

First game this season for me, cuz i was way too busy before and what a better first game of the season! :thumbsup:

All beyond members that are in the bleeders should all meet up at like 3-3:30 and we should all go to our seats together! Ill be wearing my Kipper shirt and Hard Hat!!

GO FLAMES GO!! :clap: :thumbsup: :clap:

lam-boy
06-05-2004, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by Gondi Stylez
Im for sure am! Was up since 8:30 this morning and got 3 tickets in the bleeders for $575!!! Fuck ill be cheering like crazy, been a Flames fan for a long time and been a hockey fan for as long as i can remember!

First game this season for me, cuz i was way too busy before and what a better first game of the season! :thumbsup:

All beyond members that are in the bleeders should all meet up at like 3-3:30 and we should all go to our seats together! Ill be wearing my Kipper shirt and Hard Hat!!

you lucky bastard! I HATE YOU! haha.

enjoy the game man, do some cheering for me too, as i will not be able to bust my throat cheering like hell.

TheXplosion
06-05-2004, 03:37 AM
i wish!

My cousin bought two tickets for $500 and sold them to a lawer for $1500:banghead:

Moonracer
06-05-2004, 07:31 AM

haha you mofo! I was at the last two home games in the bleeders and had a great time as I'm sure you will. Only you may be witnessing history. :eek:

Dj_Stylz
06-05-2004, 08:52 AM
$575!?!??! Crazy!

eb0i
06-05-2004, 09:35 AM
I'll be going tonight. I lucked out and got tickets on my first try when they came on sale at noon on thursday.

GO FLAMES GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

88CRX
06-05-2004, 09:39 AM
woohoooo i couldnt get tickets so we started drinking last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! holy shit twe're dumb and drunk.

about time to go to 17 ave

nismodrifter
06-05-2004, 09:56 AM
lucky you....and I just found out that I have to WORK during tonight's game :( :( :( me = pwned like never been pwned before :( I'm so pissed off

EK 2.0
06-05-2004, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by nismodrifter
lucky you....and I just found out that I have to WORK during tonight's game :( :( :( me = pwned like never been pwned before :( I'm so pissed off

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Don't worry I will visit you with game updates...what i will do is make pictures of the good plays and drop them off for you to see...

cujo_cjc
06-05-2004, 10:46 AM
i am
put a deposit on a game pack for next year so i could get first dibs on playoff tickets
they made me pay for all 16 possible home games

little did i kno they'd made it this far
so now i'm out $1200 :banghead:

w/e tho its been all worth it!! :clap:

Gondi Stylez
06-05-2004, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by cujo_cjc
i am
put a deposit on a game pack for next year so i could get first dibs on playoff tickets
they made me pay for all 16 possible home games

little did i kno they'd made it this far
so now i'm out $1200 :banghead:

w/e tho its been all worth it!! :clap:

Originally posted by eb0i
I'll be going tonight. I lucked out and got tickets on my first try when they came on sale at noon on thursday.

GO FLAMES GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where r u guys sitting??

sexy_sunshine
06-05-2004, 11:19 AM
You're not the only one stuck working during the game. So am I :(.......i'm going to try and convince my boss to bring in a tv for the game cause tonight the radio just isn't going to cut it

Originally posted by nismodrifter

cujo_cjc
06-05-2004, 11:33 AM

where r u guys sitting??

i sit in section 225 at the very top row..which is below the restaurant level thing and the sport chek zone :)

eb0i
06-05-2004, 11:36 AM

where r u guys sitting??

oh i wasn't lucky enough to get any reserved seating, i'm sitting in the playoff zone...........GO FLAMES GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

method
06-05-2004, 12:58 PM
I'd like to go to the game, but watching it at home is fun too... and with the prices that scalpers are asking... 2000 dollars for a pair of tickets on the 2nd level? ha. :rolleyes: pure greed. I'd rather just enjoy the game with my family.

Kobe
06-05-2004, 01:52 PM
My buddy got one, and his sellin it for $350.. its a a reserved nosebleed haha...

Playoff Zone

Gondi Stylez
06-07-2004, 12:11 PM
well, a couple days late to this thread but i did have 3 tickets in the playoffzone but then some guy out of nowhere was like i have 2 buddies that dont have tickets so i was wondering if i could have 3 of your tickets in exchange for mine and im thinking like ya sure, time to get raped.... right?! HELL NO!! instead i got 3 tickets in section 202, row 4 seats 13,14,15!! THAT WAS FUCKIN INSANE!! instead this "SUPER COOL GUY" got front row bleeders, in exchange for insane seats!!

so basically i paid $575 a ticket for seats that went for over $1500 3 days before the game even started!!

going to game 6 of the cup finals - $1845.75
crazy bread, blaze w/ iggy collector pic, iced tea - $20
someguy giving you 3 tickets in section 202 for 3 bleeders, STRIAGHT UP - PRICELESS

somethings money cant buy, for eveything else there is my MOASIK MASTERCARD!!