PDA

View Full Version : FS: Rust Free California Classic Car of YOUR Choice

Derek
06-05-2004, 12:04 PM
My girlfriend and I are flying to Los Angeles in early July and then taking a week and a half driving back home to Vancouver, BC. Instead of wasting this epic drive on a ho-hum rental car :zzz: I am planning on buying a nice rust-free vintage sports/gt car and cruising home the right way, at which point I plan on selling the car.

I wasn't planning on lining up a buyer in advance, but if you live in BC (or AB for that matter) and have a particular car that you are interested in getting up here, I would be more than happy to help you out. I'm not looking to make any money here, breaking even will suit me fine, so the selling price would be the cost of the car + importation fees.

Here is a list of cars I would consider driving/importing (I have done this before and will take care of everything at this end).

Porsche 914
BMW 2002
BMW 2800/3.0CS
Alfa GTA/GTV/Jr
Porsche 911
Alfa Spyder
Datsun Z
Datsun 510
Datsun Fairlady
MGBGT
Lotus Elan
Lotus Esprit
Volvo 1800

My price range for purchase is $5-15K depending on the vehicle, to assure that the car is in decent shape and can make the drive without worry.

Anyway, like I said, if you are interested in any of this drop me an e-mail and we can work out some details: dbyoung AT telus DOT net.

Thanks,

Derek Young

RXsevenmonk
06-05-2004, 04:58 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).