PDA

View Full Version : FS: Xbox with 2 controllers and approx 30+ games

spike98
06-07-2004, 03:27 PM
I want to sell my Xbox. I have recently found another addiction, Airsoft! I want to get real serious with it and i need some funding to get me going.

This Xbox is in MINT shape. I picked up boxing day. It comes with

-The unit itself
-2 Type-S controllers (one blue, one black)
-A/V media pack that includes S-Video and Digital Optical Out
-Standard A/V cable and power cord
-About 30 games maybe more (edit: Harddrive has been erased. There will be no illegal games included.)
-A few other mods that you need to PM me about

I can take pictures if needed but they all look the same. I also have the oridinal box too and will ship in original box if i can fit in the extras. Shipping will be greyhound and buyer will pay shipping.

Asking price : $625 Firm

It may sound high but PM me before you crap on my post.

Thanks

cman
06-07-2004, 03:28 PM
will you part out with some of the games at all?

spike98
06-07-2004, 03:33 PM
Sorry i can't part out the games.

spike98
06-08-2004, 11:01 AM
Come on, someone has to be interested in this. This is an awsome deal. I have invested at least $850 into this bad boy. This is all you will EVER need for a xbox gaming system.

Hightower
06-08-2004, 11:26 PM
Still not interested in parting out games?:dunno:

spike98
06-08-2004, 11:33 PM
hightower YGPM

^SkylinE^
06-09-2004, 12:33 AM
You can make so much more money if you part out the games

sputnik
06-09-2004, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by ^SkylinE^
You can make so much more money if you part out the games

Not when the games are copied

hatetank
06-09-2004, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by sputnik

Not when the games are copied

selling ripped games? nice.

toyboy88
06-09-2004, 08:45 AM
^^^ r they really fake?

sputnik
06-09-2004, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by spike98

-About 30 games maybe more
-A few other mods that you need to PM me about

Read between the lines...

ckachur
06-09-2004, 01:28 PM
Interested in a ps2 with the same "special feature" ill add cash too

its got 8 games 2 controllers memory card and i can add cash.

it also had a dvd kit

spike98
06-09-2004, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by ckachur
Interested in a ps2 with the same "special feature" ill add cash too

its got 8 games 2 controllers memory card and i can add cash.

it also had a dvd kit

Sorry man i am looking for the cash.

Originally posted by sputnik
selling ripped games? nice.

No they are not ripped games. They are backups. I have sold all the games that i owned. The are gone! Nothing left but the backups. Since it is such a big deal, the games are no longer included. The hard drive will be erased.

Still for sale!

hatetank
06-09-2004, 05:49 PM

No they are not ripped games. They are backups. I have sold all the games that i owned. The are gone! Nothing left but the backups. Since it is such a big deal, the games are no longer included. The hard drive will be erased.

Bahahhaahah give me a break -- who are you kidding?

Whats the difference between rips and backups?

So you sold the originals and now you are trying to "resell" the rips?

GOOD LUCK.

spike98
06-09-2004, 06:42 PM
read the post above assclown

The hard drive has been erased. NO GAMES!

Oh and if you want the difference between rips and backups.

NOTHING jerkoff. You have to "rip" the original CD to create a backup. You might be talking about copies of a CD.

I amnot trying to resell the games. They would't have been a bonus for someone who would have baught the system.

The system has about $1100 worth of HARDWARE not software. So untill you know about the xbox and have researched about it. Then STFU!

dgmartinez
06-10-2004, 08:54 AM
Your fucking crazy if you think you can put 1100 worth the hardware in an xbox.

Chip to play ripped / DL games. 150 installed

Memory upgrade to 128 at most 100

138GB hd to store ripped DL games. 200 installed

(If yer lucky this freak did a 401 HD Mod 4 HD at 120 still have to switch man tho)

Software to play pirate games FREE

Some ass clown trying to price system based on game prices and small hardware mods

priceless

:guns:

hatetank
06-10-2004, 10:11 AM
read the post above assclown

The hard drive has been erased. NO GAMES!

Oh and if you want the difference between rips and backups.

NOTHING jerkoff. You have to "rip" the original CD to create a backup. You might be talking about copies of a CD.

I amnot trying to resell the games. They would't have been a bonus for someone who would have baught the system.

The system has about $1100 worth of HARDWARE not software. So untill you know about the xbox and have researched about it. Then STFU!

Your the "Ass-Clown", you think we are idiots? -- and now your trying to back-pedal all of your silly claims.

$1100 in hardware? What are you smoking?

So a $200 xbox plus $900 in xbox specific hardware huh? List it out for us.

In addition to you attempting to be a little rip-off artist -- you actually think anyone wants to buy your ghetto "Science Project" XBox that has been modded and soldered to hell by a 14yr old? Not likely.

spike98
06-10-2004, 03:50 PM
If i were trying to rip people off do you think i wouldn't have a +5 trader rating on beyond.ca with no negatives or neutrals? Nope. How about a 100% ebay feedback rating? Nope. If i were going to rip someone off wouldn't you think i would have done it by now?

I have tonnes of refrences from past online deals and they are ALL positive. If you don't want to buy then i don't give a fukc what you think. I don't crap on peoples thread. What gives you the right to?

As far as ghetto i wouldn't think of it as that. It is taking something that is great and making it better. If you think that is ghetto then we are all ghetto fools for upgrading a car.

If you would like to know what costs what and why it is there then PM me and i would gladly tell you. I have not problem with that.

It is funny how people see something that costs more than MSRP and start run around in circles crying instead of asking "Why is this so expensive?".

But alas this witty banter and childishness must come to an end. The unit is sold pending payment. No not to someone on here. Someone on www.xbox-scene.com. Funny eh? The 10,000+ members of that website didn't think it was a ripoff. They never cried the blues like some of your girls on here. Then knew what it was and WHY it is worth a little somthing more.

Alas Thank You to everyone that showed interested and to everyone that braught the questions to me through PM's.

dgmartinez
06-10-2004, 10:49 PM
If you are wondering why we are thinking you are trying to rip someone off read your posts.

On your second post you say

"I have invested at least $850 into this bad boy. This is all you will EVER need for a xbox gaming system."

Then on your forth post you say

"The system has about $1100 worth of HARDWARE not software. So untill you know about the xbox and have researched about it. Then STFU!"

So tell me, which is it.

I crap on your thread because you are trying to be a thief against other users. I have absoloutely no problem with "backup copies" but to try to sell them is just BS.

BTW I have been on xbox-scene for a long time and know exactly how much modded xbox's are worth including yours. I have 3

And the price you are asking is to much. It's kinda like consumer watch ya know.

glad you sold your system tho and this is all I will say.

ckachur
06-11-2004, 10:56 AM
Stop flaming him for gods sakes hes just trying to sell his x-box big fricken deal. Even if they are back ups or "rips" they do get expensive