PDA

View Full Version : The Riceboy that thought he could...

Davetronz
10-22-2002, 12:47 PM
BUT COULDNT
Hahahahhah funniest thing I have seen on the road in a long time.
This dude and his friends are driving this white Honduh behind a big yellow grater or backhoe device. I think its one of the latest model CRX's. Its decked out with altezzas, a spoiler, rims, and front and rear kit.

So this dude is driving behind this grater and its moving slow as hell. I have him boxed in on the left lane, and there is a merge lane to his right that is ending in like 200 feet or so. So riceboy swerves into the merge lane (this is at like 70 km/h) and punches it trying to get by this slow moving grater infront of him. Well he is punching it and I can hear his engine screaming and yet he just isnt going fast enough. I see him shift down but yet he still cant get fast enough in enough time to pass the grater. His merge lane ends and now the grater has him boxed in and he has no where to go but on the grass!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

I guess telling yourself that "you can do it" in a Honduh just isnt very practical ;) :D :rofl:

CLiVE
10-22-2002, 12:50 PM
:rofl: What no video....?!? lol...:rofl: Another priceless moment brought to you by honduh....

infamous
10-22-2002, 12:53 PM
damn....i wish that i could have seen that!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

redec
10-22-2002, 12:54 PM
bwahhahaha.....silly riceboy :P

DSM Power
10-22-2002, 01:00 PM
Can you say... http://members.shaw.ca/dsm_power/owned.gif ?! :rofl:

Davetronz
10-22-2002, 01:09 PM
Damn, getting OWNED by a slow moving grater would SUCK :)

CLiVE
10-22-2002, 01:19 PM
Now taking bets for race city next Sunday...

GRATER -vs- CRX

legendboy
10-22-2002, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by TurboDSM
......I have him boxed in on the left lane....

Is it just me or does anybody else think this is one of the most ignorant thing you can do while driving?http://images.zeroforum.com/smile/mad.gif

infamous
10-22-2002, 01:22 PM
i put 10 bux on the grater :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Stratus_Power
10-22-2002, 01:52 PM
haha that reminds me of my uncle who visited me from the State during the summer, he was trying to get into the right lane on a rather busy traffic time.. and he was like " holy shit! that guy actually let me in and i only been signaling for like 3 sec! you Canadian are freaks!" :dunno:

cocoabrova
10-22-2002, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by legendboy
Is it just me or does anybody else think this is one of the most ignorant thing you can do while driving?http://images.zeroforum.com/smile/mad.gif
IF the "boxing-in" was intentional and not by traffic flow:thumbsdow :guns:

BigShow
10-22-2002, 02:05 PM
:dunno: was there damage done the crx?

Impreza
10-22-2002, 02:09 PM

Is it just me or does anybody else think this is one of the most ignorant thing you can do while driving?http://images.zeroforum.com/smile/mad.gif :werd:
shouldve given the guy some space, even though he was a riceboy, accidents arent fun nor funny

Davetronz
10-22-2002, 02:14 PM
I wasnt in the position to give him space, it was back to back traffic. He decided to be a hot shot and try to get ahead of the pack.
Nothing I could have done....:dunno: :dunno:
And no there wasnt any damage that I could see. It wasnt a big curb and it was rounded so he just drove in the grass / snow for a bit while everyone slowed down close to a stop and then came back on the road.

Dont bitch at me for not letting him in. He could have waited like everyone else and not over estimated his car..... Not my problem nor my fault. :rolleyes:

redec
10-22-2002, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Impreza
:werd:
shouldve given the guy some space, even though he was a riceboy, accidents arent fun nor funny

oh that's bullshit.....not letting him by is hardly causing an accident....the only reason for an accident is if the CRX was going too fast, and rear-ended you, or in this case, if the driver of the CRX was a total and complete fuckhead.....both of which scenarios it is the CRX driver's fault....not the one doing the 'boxing'

bosa
10-22-2002, 03:20 PM
Thats great,I wish I could of seen that:rofl:

[GaGe]
10-22-2002, 03:25 PM
Haha, you should've taped it..

cocoabrova
10-22-2002, 03:40 PM
I wasnt in the position to give him space, it was back to back traffic. He decided to be a hot shot and try to get ahead of the
That's why I said IF, and yeah, that's usually the scenario, huh...:banghead: maybe if he had a 4X4, he would've been able to pass everyone on the grass:poosie: :nut: :rofl:

legendboy
10-22-2002, 03:47 PM
yup, if you can't help it cause theres no room then ok but If your boxing someone in just to be an asshole then you shouldn't be driving.

redec
10-22-2002, 03:49 PM
If you'd rather spin out on the grass than wait behind a grater, then you shouldn't be driving

...boxing someone in is minor compared to that....you don't endanger anyone's lives by not letting them pass you

bksze
10-22-2002, 03:58 PM
regardless of how minor something is, it could still kill someone . . . case in point, all the accidents reported due to people reaching for cell phones, doing makeup . . . these are all little things, i would say much more minor than that of boxing someone in yet it has led to accidents and the sad thing is that it's not usually the one doing the reaching that ends up dying . . . of course what i stated is totally irrelevant to TurboDSM's experience, just a comment on redec

redec
10-22-2002, 04:02 PM
anything can kill someone....but you have to admit that having a 2000lb piece of metal flying uncontrolably through a pedestrian area is alot more of a hazard to people's lives than someone having to slow down for the traffic in front of them.

don't get me wrong...I'm not saying boxing people in is a good practice, I'm just saying that it is extremely minor compared Mr CRX's stupidity

GTS Jeff
10-22-2002, 04:12 PM
damn that dude gives crxes a bad name...he musta been driving an hf....

2000impreza
10-22-2002, 04:18 PM
it doesn't matter what model of crx it was si, hf, or whatever..... the guy driving the crx is stupid to think he can to pull ahead in a merge lane

bksze
10-22-2002, 04:19 PM
very true redec, i agree with you that Mr. Crx was being stupid, for going into the merge lane and also for thinking he had the balls to pass the grater!! haah . . . hf for sure!!!

Woodson2
10-22-2002, 04:24 PM
Stupid move, yes, but what do you have against Hondas?

95TsiAWD
10-22-2002, 06:22 PM
hey if it was a riced out gay-tezzaed CRX then it deserved whatever it got. Rice is for eating, not putting on your car.
Dave, good work. Glad to see the true DSM spirit is rubbing off on you. :thumbsup: You're almost fight club material.

Ferio_vti
10-22-2002, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by 95TsiAWD
You're almost fight club material.

thought you we're supposed to talk about it.

95TsiAWD
10-22-2002, 06:35 PM
*shhhhhh* :poosie:

GTS Jeff
10-22-2002, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by 2000impreza
it doesn't matter what model of crx it was si, hf, or whatever..... the guy driving the crx is stupid to think he can to pull ahead in a merge lane maybe an si woulda had the power to pass? :dunno:

LaughingTiger
10-22-2002, 08:13 PM
Its happens............:dunno: I think it hurt his pride more then anything....:rofl:

szw
10-22-2002, 08:29 PM
So the same situation...replace the weedeater or grazer or whatever with you..in your car...the crx goes into the merge lane to get in front of you.

Do you

A) Speed up and box him in, making him go behind you again?

B) Let it go?

I bet most of you would speed up...it is instinct!

Same thing when you are at a light on the farthest right or farthest left lane (that goes straight).

The lane next to you is a turning lane, but some guy pulls up and stops, thinking that he can accelerate and cut you off before his lane ends.

Oh another one...the stupidest of all, but have witnessed about 10 times already...

You are at a light going straight, buddy is at the light (opposite direction to you) but turning left (across your lane).

Once the light turns green (no arrows) he will pull out since he can turn left faster than you can go straight.

ARghhh i hate all of these people!!!

GTS Jeff
10-22-2002, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by szw
So the same situation...replace the weedeater or grazer or whatever with you..in your car...the crx goes into the merge lane to get in front of you.

Do you

B) Let it go?

Same thing when you are at a light on the farthest right or farthest left lane (that goes straight).

The lane next to you is a turning lane, but some guy pulls up and stops, thinking that he can accelerate and cut you off before his lane ends.

Oh another one...the stupidest of all, but have witnessed about 10 times already...

You are at a light going straight, buddy is at the light (opposite direction to you) but turning left (across your lane).

Once the light turns green (no arrows) he will pull out since he can turn left faster than you can go straight.

ARghhh i hate all of these people!!! it depends on what im driving. if i am in the van and a fag tries to pass me when he shouldnt, ill do everything i can to make it hard for him...whereas if im in a nicer car, i might just let it go cuz i dont wana risk an accident.

ive never actually seen a left turner beat oncoming traffic at the lights before..

ConVict
10-22-2002, 09:55 PM
I wasnt there, so i am not quite sure ! but for some reason I find it hard to believe, although CRX's are slow persay , i am sure they could out accelerate a grater in a 200 M stretch ...
Same thing happened to me with a semi truck, and i was in my sisters Saab... thought those things had balls... well it was either slow down and go behind 3 semis in a row or punch it and try to get in fron tof all of them... well i ended up on the grass for a bit...

Lesson learned, dont borrow your sisters old ass Saab :thumbsup:

92 Teg-B18A
10-22-2002, 11:08 PM
yup, if you can't help it cause theres no room then ok but If your boxing someone in just to be an asshole then you shouldn't be driving.

I second that motion

LaughingTiger
10-22-2002, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by szw

Do you

B) Let it go?

ARghhh i hate all of these people!!!

Your %100 right, I don't let people in... it's just instinct.... But I hate when people do that to me..... "what goes around comes around"...maybe the guy in the CRX needed a wake up call that life is not all about the fast and the furious...

Davetronz
10-23-2002, 12:02 AM
hey if it was a riced out gay-tezzaed CRX then it deserved whatever it got. Rice is for eating, not putting on your car.
Dave, good work. Glad to see the true DSM spirit is rubbing off on you. :thumbsup: You're almost fight club material.
LOL nicely put Blake :)
Check out my next post regarding tonights fun ;)

I will also tag it on cadsm... :)

van
10-24-2002, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R
damn that dude gives crxes a bad name...he musta been driving an hf....

Yeah :( I don't even do that in my CRX... geez thats what happens to impatient people..

max_boost
10-24-2002, 10:44 AM
Boxing someone is no biggie.......as long as your going the speed limit! Your not breaking no law........:D

buh_buh
10-24-2002, 10:53 AM

I don't think his personal taste should have to do with whether he deserved to be boxed in or not. Its like someone boxing you in just because they didn't like what you were wearing.

Davetronz
10-24-2002, 11:08 AM
Hey Blake, I updated my sig in honor of ya :)

Redlyne_mr2
10-24-2002, 04:03 PM
BUT COULDNT
Hahahahhah funniest thing I have seen on the road in a long time.
This dude and his friends are driving this white Honduh behind a big yellow grater or backhoe device. I think its one of the latest model CRX's. Its decked out with altezzas, a spoiler, rims, and front and rear kit.

So this dude is driving behind this grater and its moving slow as hell. I have him boxed in on the left lane, and there is a merge lane to his right that is ending in like 200 feet or so. So riceboy swerves into the merge lane (this is at like 70 km/h) and punches it trying to get by this slow moving grater infront of him. Well he is punching it and I can hear his engine screaming and yet he just isnt going fast enough. I see him shift down but yet he still cant get fast enough in enough time to pass the grater. His merge lane ends and now the grater has him boxed in and he has no where to go but on the grass!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

I guess telling yourself that "you can do it" in a Honduh just isnt very practical ;) :D :rofl:
hahahah its not often these stories make me laugh because its one of those you have to be there situations but hearing about this fucking eggplant made me laugh my ass off hahahahahah that would be so classic to have in a video.....