PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix AZ Car Show

epik
06-09-2004, 06:59 PM
Hello ppl
i know im new here but i like your forums here and as a member of thegalantcenter forums im extending an invitation to your group and would be more than happy to have your clubs and site represented in the first annual Epidemik Kreationz car show. Just a little information on what is the plans:
there will be judging on 5 different areas we will be judging on best import, domestic, truck/suv, lowrider, and best sound system. There is no cost to enter the event. The event will take place July 23rd and 24th in el mirage off of el mirage rd and thunderbird, all that we ask is that all cars wanting to compete in the show rsvp me as soon as possible and arrive on the the 23rd for the judging and to get all the info for the next days events going so that everything goes smooth for everyone. We are looking forward to have a bikini contest and possibly a fashion show and bikini car wash if anyone knows any ladies that might be interested or if anyone has any opinions on what you would like to happen please e-mail me Chris at [email protected] or call me at 623-332-9647.
thank you for your time and for allowing me to post on you forums

hyperwhite
06-10-2004, 02:13 PM
97% of us are in canada :confused: