PDA

View Full Version : How to tune profec B spec 2

89coupe
06-10-2004, 02:07 PM
Are you very familiar with the Greddy Profec B Spec II Boost Controller? I finally received my new wastegate spring so I can now take advantage of my boost controller. Was wondering if you could give me some 101 on how to set it up ie. set and gain settings? Its already installed, just need to understand how the set and gain works and what would be optimal for my particular setup?

Thanks,

B

rage2
06-10-2004, 02:15 PM
hehe I haven't installed mine yet. Looks pretty easy, set the boost level, turn gain all the way down. Do a run. Slowly turn gain up until it overboosts. Turn it down a few notches and there's your optimal setting.

89coupe
06-10-2004, 03:40 PM
Is the gain what controls how quickly the boost comes on?

According to the instructions the controller can read in bar or psi but for some damn reason I can't get it to change? Maybe when I get things switched over I could meet up with you one day to have a look :D

In exchange I will take you for a ride. :angel:

Originally posted by rage2
hehe I haven't installed mine yet. Looks pretty easy, set the boost level, turn gain all the way down. Do a run. Slowly turn gain up until it overboosts. Turn it down a few notches and there's your optimal setting.

rage2
06-10-2004, 03:51 PM
haha cool, lemme know. I think u live pretty close to my place anyways if I remember right.