PDA

View Full Version : Oilers Fans

ramminghard
06-10-2004, 05:13 PM
I would like to send a big FUCK YOU to all the oilers fans that are hating on the Flames now. You fucks cheer for the flames until they lose in the last game of the cup finals and you start burning flames merchandise. Grow up you idiots. Flames don't suck, they proved that. Where were the oilers?

SI-vic
06-10-2004, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by ramminghard
I would like to send a big FUCK YOU to all the oilers fans that are hating on the Flames now. You fucks cheer for the flames until they lose in the last game of the cup finals and you start burning flames merchandise. Grow up you idiots. Flames don't suck, they proved that. Where were the oilers?

Where and when did this happen??

thats pathetic that they would do that, they're a disgrace to both Edmonton AND Calgary.

stupid fans but hey, thanks for helping Calgary keep the team in Calgary AND thanks for helping raise money for Iginla and Co.'s contracts.
:thumbsup:

hjr
06-10-2004, 05:43 PM
calgary flames suck.

haha, WTF is wrong with you??? i have no idea where this is comming from.

TalonVelocity
06-10-2004, 05:47 PM
Edmonton Sucks. We are FULL of bandwagon fans, Im pretty much I was only one who didnt convert :(

DeathBy240
06-10-2004, 06:48 PM
We'll see who sucks at the football game tonight!

accordboi_02
06-10-2004, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by DeathBy240
We'll see who sucks at the football game tonight!

Seeing as how the Stamps are reportedly looking at bringing back Kevin Feterik as QB again, I'll concede this CFL season to Edm, unless they are struck by insane bad luck... not that I'd wish that on them or anything...:devil:

C4S
06-10-2004, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by ramminghard

Come on ! no way ! who shitty guy will do that ? I am a big Oilers fan, ( I came to Edmonton in 1990 ! saw them took the Cup ! ) I would be very happy to see Calgary take the Cup, and I talked to every buddy in Edmonton. they all pround of the Flames ! Of course I would perfer Oilers did well in NHL .. but .. well .. IF flames do well, I am happy, and I will cheer for them ! so do all the "truth" hockey fans from Edmonton ! they all cheer for the flames as well ! :thumbsup:

(yes, may be some silly kids from edmonton, they know nothing about hockey, then they did silly thing to flames! :whipped: )

TalonVelocity
06-10-2004, 11:14 PM
TRUE Oiler fans cant cheer for the Flames.

Redlyne_mr2
06-10-2004, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by TalonVelocity
TRUE Oiler fans cant cheer for the Flames.
Why not:nut:

ramminghard
06-10-2004, 11:31 PM
i saw it on the news today. They did a thing on it, i think it was global.

TalonVelocity
06-11-2004, 12:20 AM
if you really dont know the answer... you're dumb.. n stuff..

C4S
06-11-2004, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

Why not:nut: AGREE !

I guess truth oilers fan, won't say that they will never cheer for Flames ! :rofl: :rofl:

Will a truth toyota fan never drive a honda ? :rofl:

It is not like England fan vs Argintina fan !

Both oilers fan and Flames are canadian ! both are Alberta !

Of course, everytime Oilers vs Flames, I will cheer for Oilers... but ..that is not the point !

Kids ! Grow up ! :(

TalonVelocity
06-11-2004, 09:20 AM
Don't tell me to grow up. If there were logically ONE SINGLE team that an Oilers fan couldn't cheer for who would it be? There ya go.

accordboi_02
06-11-2004, 09:27 AM
I'm glad Oiler fans hate the Flames.

I hate the greasers, and took untold amounts of joy in just reading their pure jealousy this year in watching Calgary accomplish in one year something that they have not been able to do in 14. :D

And I'll take even more joy in the next NHL season when Calgary spanks Edm in the BOAs, and makes the playoffs again while Edm is forced to watch, yet again. They can go cheer for that "talented" Hemsky all they want; I'll take Iggy, Kipper, Rhino, Regher, etc over any POS player on that team anyday.

Fuck the Oilers and their fans, all they do is try to relive glory that's ~2 decades old; if I were a greaser fan, I'd start asking the great Lowe "what have you done for me lately?" but most Oiler fans are too stupid to think critically so they buy the BS that they have more talent and skill than the Flames. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

C4S
06-11-2004, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by accordboi_02
Fuck the Oilers and their fans, all they do is try to relive glory that's ~2 decades old; if I were a greaser fan, I'd start asking the great Lowe "what have you done for me lately?" but most Oiler fans are too stupid to think critically so they buy the BS that they have more talent and skill than the Flames. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Don't Fuck me ! :rofl:

Anyway, as a Hockey fan for 14 yrs, I love to see good hockey !

Just like World Hockey ! even if Canada lost, why not enjoy the rest of the games as well ? why there is "hate" in sport ? I don't really love Flames as a team, however, it is a Canadian team ! even we al hate Maple Leaf, but if they can take the Stanley Cup, I still feel happy for them ! why not ?

Ok ..may be I just dont' understand .... :( I didn't want Flames to win in the first 2 rounds, hwoever, they did hard work untill the last game 7 with Tamper bay, and there is not just "LUCK", right ?

Anyway ... again, who cares ? who knows what is going to happen in NHL next yr ? I just want to see more good games ! and yes, Oilers still my first team, I spent 14 yrs over there ! :)

Anyway, no more Hockey talk for a while now, let enjoy the Best Sports Game in the World !

EURO 04 ! :clap: :clap:

Skylinelover
06-13-2004, 05:21 PM
EE is going to bring it home... even without there star QB.

turboteg
06-13-2004, 06:21 PM
Don't tell me to grow up. If there were logically ONE SINGLE team that an Oilers fan couldn't cheer for who would it be? There ya go.

accualy as an oiler fan i would rather cheer for calgary than dallas

TalonVelocity
06-13-2004, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by turboteg

accualy as an oiler fan i would rather cheer for calgary than dallas

Well you're obviously a very new and naive fan.

hjr
06-13-2004, 11:58 PM
i dont like the idea that a person can only like 1 team. personally i think its wrong. the flames had a great year this year and i really hope that they can pull it through next year and for many more to come. Just because im an oilers fan doesnt mean i cant chear for other teams either. Obviously in a battle of alberta, i'd go with edmonton though, but when it doesnt effect edmonton, i chear for calgary.

Accordboi_02 has some strong views that may be a bit fanatical, but i do agree that there is a coaching/gm problem in edmonton. I wouldnt say we are to stupid to notice it though. I noticed it.

I dont think edmonton has more talent/skill than calgary which is pretty obvious as they didnt do nearly as well. Luckily we have a rating system in the nhl that determins the best team by whoever wins the final trophy. Obviously tampa was the most talented/skilled team this year, but the flames were a damn close second. no one can deny that.

turboteg
06-14-2004, 04:46 PM

Well you're obviously a very new and naive fan.

well if a 15 year fan is new then i guess i am. When was the last time Calgary and Edmonton played when there was something accualy important to play for. 1990 maybe, and how about Dallas
the last about 7 years.

TalonVelocity
06-14-2004, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by hjr

I dont think edmonton has more talent/skill than calgary which is pretty obvious as they didnt do nearly as well. Luckily we have a rating system in the nhl that determins the best team by whoever wins the final trophy. Obviously tampa was the most talented/skilled team this year, but the flames were a damn close second. no one can deny that.

This right here is why you have no place in this conversation.

TalonVelocity
06-14-2004, 06:30 PM

well if a 15 year fan is new then i guess i am. When was the last time Calgary and Edmonton played when there was something accualy important to play for. 1990 maybe, and how about Dallas
the last about 7 years.

So you were a big fan when u were 6 hey? :rolleyes:

It's tradition, it doesn't change, Edmonton vs. Calgary will always be around in REAL fans, it has nothing to do with how many "important games" are played between the two. Do you think this rivalry was set cuz we played em lots? Of course not, it was set because it is the Battle of AB.

turboteg
06-14-2004, 06:46 PM
okay sorry i was 7 but that was when i first went to Edmonton for christmas and went to see a game at northlands. I am not saying that there is no rivalry between calgary and edmonton. But i think there is a bigger one with dallas. I dont think this makes me not a REAL fan as you put it

TalonVelocity
06-14-2004, 06:50 PM
No, it just makes you someone who doesn't know as much.

C4S
06-14-2004, 06:50 PM
okay sorry i was 7 but that was when i first went to Edmonton for christmas and went to see a game at northlands. I am not saying that there is no rivalry between calgary and edmonton. But i think there is a bigger one with dallas. I dont think this makes me not a REAL fan as you put it

ha ha .. there is no need to "prove" being a Fan or not ! no need to argue ! hockey or NBA or Soccer !

I like England, I like Oilers .. but .. what can I do when they lost ?

I guess we should close this thread .. :dunno:

sexualbanana
06-16-2004, 01:51 AM
Here's the funny part. They paid like $100 for Flames jerseys and shit and they burnt it all!!

Flames got there money, they got ashes!

dezmarez
07-05-2004, 04:35 PM
i agree
edmonton is gay even thoough

Def_3
07-05-2004, 04:39 PM
C'mon Guys, Edmonton has a GREAT GOLFING TEAM THIS YEAR,

OK_Computer
07-05-2004, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Def_3

ok you're late enough that everyone is golfing now, the bandwagon has come, stopped, and gone, you're WAY late, go back to baseball or some shit.

roopi
07-05-2004, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Def_3

I wouldn't call it great. The Oilers haven't had much time to practice their swing since they are usually in the playoffs. It will take alot of time to make up for the last nine golf seasons the Flames have had to perfect their game.

Def_3
07-05-2004, 06:02 PM
holy oiler fans are a little sensative, anyways no hard feelings, I LOVE the flames and dislike the oilers, but I have to admit I have cheered for them in past playoffs........we'll see what happens next season, but my bet is flames BLOW the oilers out just like this season:thumbsup: