PDA

View Full Version : Wadup w/ Calgary Transit Drivers?

Skyline_Addict
06-10-2004, 06:37 PM
I parked the little EL at a parking meter and proceeded to cross the street at a pedestrian crosswalk.
This CT bus starts edging over towards the crosswalk as he proceeds to make a left turn. I already started walking, so I thought I'd keep going instead of stopping.
It got really interesting when this guy wouldn't stop getting closer to me.
I was gradually forced to walk further and further away from the crosswalk until he actually made me walk outside the perimeter!
He got so close to me that he actually brushed my leg!
I stopped there and started asking him what the hell he was doing and giving him the "what the fuck" gesture. He just kept moving and I had to get outta the way!

Wadup w/ that?

GTS Jeff
06-10-2004, 07:43 PM
did u memorize the bus #? im sure u can call ct and complain. companies like that are pretty anal about making sure their drivers are good.

Skyline_Addict
06-10-2004, 07:49 PM
yeah. i got the number.
it was an east indian fellow driving.
i think i might call in, cause if i didn't move, he would've plowed me down.

GTS Jeff
06-10-2004, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Skyline_Addict
yeah. i got the number.
it was an east indian fellow driving.
i think i might call in, cause if i didn't move, he would've plowed me down. i think u totally should call in. who knows who me might plow over tomorrow?

nismodrifter
06-10-2004, 09:07 PM
does it really matter that it was an EI guy driving?

Wildcat
06-10-2004, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by nismodrifter

:whocares:

ive had numerous run-ins with c-train staff back in highschool, i seriously question whether they hire through an asylum. some of these people are absolutley mental.

TomTom
06-10-2004, 09:16 PM
i work for the city... and i say call it in, he shouldnt be making us look bad and driving unsafe like that espicially a transit driver

CKY
06-10-2004, 09:39 PM
i've had quite a few incidents with bad drivers, mostly attitude issues. i understand how you can be an ass to a "cool" high schooler sometimes but even old grannies?!??!?!

Skyline_Addict
06-10-2004, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by nismodrifter

nope. and i don't recall that i ever said or implied that it did matter.

HTN SWCHS
06-10-2004, 10:28 PM
Bus drivers are gay :thumbsdow Once a busdriver chased my friend off the bus with his belt, once a bus driver kicked me off right by Deerfoot on 16th avenue, once a bus driver was bein such a bitch to me i had to sock her in the face with a snowball :drama:

CKY
06-11-2004, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by HTN SWCHS
Bus drivers are gay :thumbsdow Once a busdriver chased my friend off the bus with his belt, once a bus driver kicked me off right by Deerfoot on 16th avenue, once a bus driver was bein such a bitch to me i had to sock her in the face with a snowball :drama:

if this much is happening to you i think it might not be that the bus driver is an asshole but your actions were also part of that consequence. we're talking mean busdrviers, not busdrivers that retaliate to punks

GTS Jeff
06-11-2004, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by HTN SWCHS
Bus drivers are gay :thumbsdow Once a busdriver chased my friend off the bus with his belt, once a bus driver kicked me off right by Deerfoot on 16th avenue, once a bus driver was bein such a bitch to me i had to sock her in the face with a snowball :drama: yea, and once, a bus driver did NOTHING to me cuz i wasnt HTN SWCHS