PDA

View Full Version : America Is Pulling For The Pistons

240Pinoylvr
06-10-2004, 09:35 PM
Seriously, I cannot speak more in disgust with the Lakers. Noody likes them. im a saunch Hornet AND Pacer fan, so you know i have no feelings for Detroit, but I woul drather see Detroit win than the lakers. here are my reasons..

1: they are NOT a dynasty

2: Shaq

3: kobe

4: Everyone coming out of LA thinks they are the best team, quite frankly, im surprised they beat San Antonio.

5: Did I say Kobe yet??

The LA Lakers are the Diarrea of the NBA........

rage2
06-10-2004, 09:37 PM
hehe it'd be pretty crazy if Detroit won. The same owner owns the Tampa Bay Lightning, which won the cup. 2 championships in one year would give that old dude a heart attack!

A_3
06-10-2004, 09:51 PM
^ ahahhaha yeah i can't believe that guys not on life support already i remember seeing him during one of the lighting games and thinking to myself... "that dudes gunna kick the bucket right here"... lucky rich old bastard, prolly has a hot wife too :D :rofl:

rage2
06-10-2004, 10:05 PM
I thought it was pretty cool that the dude didn't sit in the owner's box. He was sitting in the nosebleeds section with a bag of popcorn lookin' all poor with the rest of the peons haha.

toyotaz23
06-10-2004, 10:12 PM
Yeah the Pistons definatly need to win.
Out of any sports team in the world I probably hate the Lakers the most.
Shaq and Kobe? :guns: :clap:

saiyajin
06-10-2004, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by toyotaz23
Yeah the Pistons definatly need to win.
Out of any sports team in the world I probably hate the Lakers the most.
Shaq and Kobe? :guns: :clap:
:werd: :guns:

Kamen
06-10-2004, 10:14 PM
Did you guys watch tonight? Lakers got owned!
68 points a record low with Pistons winning with 88!! Shaq and Kobe were getting tossed around with Detroit's defense! :thumbsup:

saiyajin
06-10-2004, 10:16 PM
thats awesome hahaha lakers are way too overconfident :guns:

C4S
06-10-2004, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by rage2
hehe it'd be pretty crazy if Detroit won. The same owner owns the Tampa Bay Lightning, which won the cup. 2 championships in one year would give that old dude a heart attack!

By the way, have it happened before ?

Same owner, with both NHL and NBA ?

anyway .. I am watching the NHL award .. AWESOME !
( I mean .. those players' wives are awesome ! :drool: )

240Pinoylvr
06-10-2004, 11:10 PM
Hockey players have the sexiest wives

(is it cause tthey goto canada and bring to the states the good stuff?? jejeje)

wish some of them had asian women thou, Asian women rule my world, hahahahaha

but ya, lakers got OWN3D!!!!!!!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

A2VR6
06-11-2004, 09:29 PM
What I found pretty amazing was that Kobe only had 1 point in the first half and that was off a technical. oh and by the way... GO PISTONS!

Gondi Stylez
06-12-2004, 02:41 AM
well my team is the mavs! but hey there were out! my 2nd pic to win the championship was the pacers! but as u all know that was over! 3rd was the pistons with a 50$ wager! so will see what happends! anything can happen!! but I HATE THE LAKERS!! so fuck them.. they should never win again!

2 wallace's = :bigpimp:

kobe = raper
shaq = idiot who cant shoot freethrows!

PGTze
06-12-2004, 03:29 AM
I've been a Lakers fan since Nick the Quick ran the show, so I'm not gonna leave them now even though they are the biggest bandwagon team ever.

Oh and Kobe's a raper, oooh goood one :rolleyes:

eb0i
06-12-2004, 10:43 AM
hottest NHL wife is Mrs. Petr Nedved.

no_joke
06-13-2004, 06:11 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Petr is married to an SI swimsuit model, yeah?

Zephyr
06-13-2004, 07:59 PM
eh..i cant believe how fast ppl jump on the bandwagon with these freaking little yellow flags everywhere...in cali its crazy so many of these freaking lakers crap. i was rooting for the kings...but they lost so o well... im tried of all this laker crap, its getting soo old....

CKY
06-14-2004, 02:28 AM
i don't even know who i want to win for teh nba championship, all my teams are out (houston, saccramento, san antonio). but then i hate rick hamilton with a passion but on the other side i'm not showing much love for kobe either:dunno: and did the owner of piston and lighting also own teh wnba team right?? did they win also?

davidI
06-14-2004, 07:34 AM
I don't like Shaq but he's a good player so I respect him

I don't like Kobe but he's good considering his age and all the turmoil he's going through

I don't like Payton or Malone because they're trying to get a ring the easy way. A true champion would have brought their team to the top instead of going and joining a winning team.

Phil Jackson is awesome in my opinion but he seems like a pompous prick now. It's tough for him to take credit for the wins with the Bulls because everyone knows that Jordan was the real coach of that team and even now he has no control of his players and they seem to just do what they want.

Unless the lakers realize that defence can't be played standing up they don't have a chance in this series.

ugotahondaeh?
06-14-2004, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by davidI
I don't like Shaq but he's a good player so I respect him

Shaq a good player?! :rofl: :rofl:
the only reason anyone respects the guy is cause he's 7'1" and 340lbs of pure muscle.

CKY
06-14-2004, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by davidI
Phil Jackson is awesome in my opinion but he seems like a pompous prick now. It's tough for him to take credit for the wins with the Bulls because everyone knows that Jordan was the real coach of that team and even now he has no control of his players and they seem to just do what they want.

i'd have to disagree with you, phil jackson was the only coach that i can remember that could remotely control over dennis rodman's crazy behaviours for the bulls championship years

davidI
06-14-2004, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by CKY

i'd have to disagree with you, phil jackson was the only coach that i can remember that could remotely control over dennis rodman's crazy behaviours for the bulls championship years

Was it Jackson who controlled him or was it the leadership qualities Jordan brought to the team? Rodman wouldn't act up because that team was close and united. Jordan made Pippen, Kerr, Rodman and the rest of those guys look good. I like Rodman and I've read his autobiography.

People will say that Jackson is the reason Kobe and Shaq don't have their infamous wars over who is the point scorer on the team anymore as well. I guess he may have had some effect by instilling the type of offence that the lakers play but I don't give him all of the credit. The lakers look dead out there though. Every game they decide to play one on one and their defence is horrid. Most coaches would blow up at that but Jackson just sits there all calm cool and collected. He's probably one of my favourite coaches because of the Bulls years but he doesn't handle the lakers like I would. He falls into the conceided group that has become Los Angeles.

Ugotahondaeh? You can't tell me Shaq isn't a good player. Yes he is gifted with genetics and even I probably have more fundamental game than he does but he fits his roll and plays it well. He's the big man in the post. I don't know too many guys over 6'5" let alone 7' and of them even fewer can pack on the muscle and have the athletic coordination and ability that Shaq has. I don't like Shaq or Kobe because of their pompous attitudes and seemingly weak personalities.

Melinda
06-15-2004, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Zephyr
i was rooting for the kings...but they lost so o well... im tried of all this laker crap, its getting soo old....
:werd: I am also a hardcore kings fan. But like many of you I also really hate the lakers and would love to see ANYONE win over them, kings or no kings.

hyperwhite
06-15-2004, 11:17 AM
go raptors! bahahaha :D

LEGEND01
06-15-2004, 11:55 AM
so many fuckin lakers haters round here. y'all are so mad that the lakers made a championship run 3years in a row. runnin all over and beating ur bitch ass teams like sac/san antonio/philly and indiana. and whats the point of talking shit when ur team aint never win a championship when shaq and kobe is around. oooooooooo san antonio????? they cant even defend their title. fuckin idiots. i dunno, but i guess hating the lakers is always good, cuz by the end of the season/playoffs all of u are always crying like bitches and say " we'll get them next year" . . . ahahahahahahahahahahahaha. later fags

oh yeah fuck the kings
oh did i say fuck the kings????????? yeah fuck 'em

:drama:

no hard feeling guys . . . just a LAKER fan.
hate bandwagoners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boosted_TL
06-15-2004, 12:00 PM
Shut up Bitch

Boosted_TL
06-15-2004, 12:07 PM
JK

:rofl:

accordboi_02
06-15-2004, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by LEGEND01
so many fuckin lakers haters round here. y'all are so mad that the lakers made a championship run 3years in a row. runnin all over and beating ur bitch ass teams like sac/san antonio/philly and indiana. and whats the point of talking shit when ur team aint never win a championship when shaq and kobe is around. oooooooooo san antonio????? they cant even defend their title. fuckin idiots. i dunno, but i guess hating the lakers is always good, cuz by the end of the season/playoffs all of u are always crying like bitches and say " we'll get them next year" . . . ahahahahahahahahahahahaha. later fags

oh yeah fuck the kings
oh did i say fuck the kings????????? yeah fuck 'em

:drama:

no hard feeling guys . . . just a LAKER fan.
hate bandwagoners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL well nice to see LA has some hard core fans. I've ALWAYS hated the Lakers, from the 80s on; even when they sucked in the early-mid 90s, I hated them.
I can't wait until next year when Kobe leaves them and they start sucking again, hahaha. Yao PWNS Shaq!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

izzoblitzo
06-15-2004, 12:15 PM
GO PISTONS!!

I think Diesel or "the big aristotle" and kobe are great athletes. They've done many things for that organization to earn some respect. LA wasnt doing so hot till they came in and took over. It was cool at first, but then it just kinda got boring. They brought in all this uncessary drama. It'll be kinda nice to see a team other than LA, San Antonio, and Chicago winning for once.

Leekiwwi
06-15-2004, 11:41 PM
ive been cheering for the pistons ever since the Kings lost!
Ive loved the kings ever since Jordan retired from the Bulls for the final time!!
I dont actually like the pistons that much, I just hate the LAkers, the Wolves, and Indiana because of Rick Carlisle and ROn Artest

Hakkola
06-15-2004, 11:50 PM
I didn't really watch much this year... but I have to say I'm happy Lakers lost, I actually would have cheered for them had it not been for Malone, I'm surprised there isn't more Malone bashing, he's a clown.

CKY
06-16-2004, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by Hakkola
I didn't really watch much this year... but I have to say I'm happy Lakers lost, I actually would have cheered for them had it not been for Malone, I'm surprised there isn't more Malone bashing, he's a clown.

so much malone hate on the forum here, i think hes a great player and deserves more respect than this, hes been loyal to the jazz for so long and they just couldn't provide him with a championship for all these years so he just wants a ring to end off his career and i don't see anything wrong with that. malone going to la is just like borque going to colorado 2 years ago, i think he deserves more sympathy than most people give him out there right now

pinoyhero
06-16-2004, 05:40 AM
Unbelieveable.

accordboi_02
06-16-2004, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by CKY

so much malone hate on the forum here, i think hes a great player and deserves more respect than this, hes been loyal to the jazz for so long and they just couldn't provide him with a championship for all these years so he just wants a ring to end off his career and i don't see anything wrong with that. malone going to la is just like borque going to colorado 2 years ago, i think he deserves more sympathy than most people give him out there right now

I hated Borque for going to Col for a ring, and I've always hated Malone. He is a dirty bitch of a player, and I can't wait until he retires to join Stockton as the two dirtiest players who never won a championship. They can go to the HoF together as losers!! :rofl:

As for Malone and the Jazz, they provided him with TWO consecutive championship-calibre teams, and all he did was CHOKE!! Malone can never win the big games, and any team he is on can never win the big games as shown by the Lakers destruction this year. Malone is a bitch loser who should be known more for his elbows ending player's careers than his 30,000+ points. Fuck him, and I hope and pray that he NEVER gets a ring; Barkley was way more deserving of one than Malone.

RiCE-DaDDy
06-16-2004, 12:09 PM
Shaq HAS above avg skills, but i'd give most of it to his size.

Phil Jackson is overrated

Malone is a Bitch

Pistons = CHAMPIONS and not a Fluke

Lakers = Fakers

Kobe going to Jail

Done.

once again:

CKY
06-17-2004, 03:09 PM
^^^ :rofl: