PDA

View Full Version : Japanese Automakers in Nascar?

Shaolin
06-11-2004, 10:46 AM
sorry if it's a repost

Japanese Automakers in Nascar? (http://www.racingone.com/column.asp?artnum=16433)

hyperwhite
06-11-2004, 12:16 PM
hahaha go toyota! that'll ruin nascar :D

habsfan
06-11-2004, 12:28 PM
man i hate americans. the author of that piece mentioned the wussy looks of the tundra. reality check asshole, looks damn near identical to the previous generation F-150. and then he's saying that since toyota doesnt build pushrod operated V8s it give them a clean slate to start on and is a disadvantage to the "big 3" who use production based motors. my ass they use production based motors. put down your moonshine, cut your mullet and shut the fuck up yankee.

SHO
06-11-2004, 12:42 PM
This guy who wrote this is on weed the reason Honda and Toyota quite Cart and entered the IRL league was that the Cart switched all the rules and neither team had the finances to change the format of their vehicles so drastically. What a Maroon!

"With the cost of racing already out of control, and rapidly escalating, Toytoa’s entry with their “Cost Be Damned” attitude can only be bad for the sport."

I think his red white and blue trucker hat is pinching his last and few remaining brain cells.

QuasarCav
06-11-2004, 12:55 PM
what a scunt!

That guy is a loser:guns:

hyperwhite
06-11-2004, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by SHO
This guy who wrote this is on weed the reason Honda and Toyota quite Cart and entered the IRL league was that the Cart switched all the rules and neither team had the finances to change the format of their vehicles so drastically. What a Maroon!

"With the cost of racing already out of control, and rapidly escalating, Toytoa’s entry with their “Cost Be Damned” attitude can only be bad for the sport."

I think his red white and blue trucker hat is pinching his last and few remaining brain cells.

umm... Cart never changed their engines, and IRL just did. they switched because tony george paid them huge sums of money. plus i think they knew that Cart was in trouble before anyone else did.

rc2002
06-11-2004, 01:13 PM
[quote]When it comes to doing business, and racing is a business, this is the Japanese way. They throw incredible amounts of money into the project. (Toyota spends more on Formula Development than the Gross National Product of some emerging nations like Vermont). Any expense is allowable. Failure is not. Even success is not acceptable. Only complete domination and humiliation of ones rivals will do.[/quote[

And people wonder why imports have such good resale... :)

eb0i
06-11-2004, 01:20 PM
Since when was Vermont an emerging nation???

hyperwhite
06-11-2004, 01:40 PM
:werd: isn't it a state? lol

Seanith
06-11-2004, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by hyperwhite
:werd: isn't it a state? lol

Yeah Americans are uninformed and frankly retarded imo. I hope japanese automakers stay out of NASCAR. Its the epidemy of gheyness.

autospeed
06-28-2004, 06:51 PM
this is awsome i love seeing these ignorant hillbillies squirm at the thought of toyota coming into nascar, and i cannot believe what ridiculous crap was said in that article... guess any moron behind a computer is a journalist down there in the good ol U S of A. Let toyota dominate them and just sit back and watch these ignorant fools whine and complain.:bigpimp:

oh and how could i forget...vermont an emerging nation bahahahah :rofl:

5.9 R/T
06-28-2004, 06:59 PM
Toyota has been planning this for years, this is old news.

hjr
06-28-2004, 07:06 PM
what difference does it make. i dont watch nascar, and i will never watch nascar. it is the gayest hillbilly sport there is. thats why hillbillies control it. Let them. If hillbillies dont want japanese cars in their hillbilly sport, how does it affect any one of us non-hillbillies? Let hillbillies be hillbillies i always say.

finboy
06-28-2004, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by hjr
what difference does it make. i dont watch nascar, and i will never watch nascar. it is the gayest hillbilly sport there is. thats why hillbillies control it. Let them. If hillbillies dont want japanese cars in their hillbilly sport, how does it affect any one of us non-hillbillies? Let hillbillies be hillbillies i always say.

:rofl: :rofl:

CKY
06-29-2004, 03:31 AM
watch them imports go in nascar and win the championship like its schumacher in nascar

Cyruss12
07-03-2004, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by habsfan
put down your moonshine, cut your mullet and shut the fuck up yankee.

The Yankee's were from the north, so he would have neither a mullet or be drinking moonshine.