PDA

View Full Version : how do these people get their licenses....

habsfan
06-11-2004, 12:16 PM
well, time for me to vent, so i was drivin to school today, got in the parking lot, and set my car up to back into a spot. i look ahead of me and see this silver civic backing up towards me (from the doors of the school, where cars arents supposed to be). so now i got no where to go, i cant back up because i didnt get a chance to finish setting up to back into my spot, so if i did, i would hit another car, and i obviously cant go forward. so i lay on the horn, figuring she would be smart enough to stop and look. nope. she keeps on goin and backs right into my bumper. its no surprise to me who it was since she's one of the dumbass ditzy whores at my school. luckily theres minimal damage to my car. alot of chipped paint and some plastic clip on my healight broke, which i just super glued back together. her car has a nice dent in the bumper and paint scrapes.

i dont really care about the damage, since its like nothing, but what the fuck. how do dumb bitches like this get thier licenses? like who the fuck cant hear a horn blaring, or worse yet, who ignores it and goes on driving like nothing is happening. dont flame me on this, but i hate MOST women drivers.

end rant :banghead:

Gonthro
06-11-2004, 12:20 PM
stereo's are to blame.

Stupid people shouldn't be allowed to have them installed.

EK 2.0
06-11-2004, 01:48 PM
if you were driving in front of your school and honked at her while standing on a corner...what would she do??

She would prolly just stare and wave at you...so maybe thats what she was doing...it was her natural reaction to stare and smile at you......and its not only women...I have seen men do it too...and ppl of ALL colours...the only stereotype I will allow in my post here...

Freaking Soccer Moms...yes some are MILF's:poosie:...but man dont drive your HUGE SUV's around if you cant control them...

autodc5
06-11-2004, 02:14 PM
Yeah she was probably blaring D12 or 50 cent or some other dumb crap. You are right though it should be illegal to be in a moving vehicle with the music going so loud. Have some sort of sensor in the head unit that turns the music way down if the vehicle starts to move anywhere. but women drivers arnt really that bad its just the ones that are scared to drive/merge/chnge lanes. Also young female drivers are 99% horrible but not any worse then young guys who drive 100 in a school zone to show off to everyone.

86max
06-12-2004, 03:15 AM
Noone really cares what your taste in music is, and who said she was listening to music loud? Could have been something else? And btw, that's a great idea to have a sensor that automatically turns down your music volume when your vehicle starts moving and road/engine noise increases:nut:
In fact I have the exact opposite of that in one of my cars lol.

EK 2.0
06-12-2004, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by autodc5
Yeah she was probably blaring D12 or 50 cent or some other dumb crap. You are right though it should be illegal to be in a moving vehicle with the music going so loud. Have some sort of sensor in the head unit that turns the music way down if the vehicle starts to move anywhere. but women drivers arnt really that bad its just the ones that are scared to drive/merge/chnge lanes. Also young female drivers are 99% horrible but not any worse then young guys who drive 100 in a school zone to show off to everyone.

I actually show-off by going SLOWER...

Will Smith said it best..."2 miles an hour so urrybody sees you"

cujo_cjc
06-12-2004, 11:28 AM
wow thats crazy!
i went to a friends bbq yesterday and parked my car on the street. i started to walk to my friends house and turned around to talk to one of my friends.
then i see this van backing up and backing up and it hit my front bumper too
it was some stupid girl in gr 11 who goes to my school :guns:

GTS Jeff
06-12-2004, 01:55 PM
man, i bet she had a fucking dick. always the hot ones with the man members. fuck :thumbsdow

hyperwhite
06-12-2004, 02:03 PM
^^^ bahahaha, the ownage is spreading

EK 2.0
06-12-2004, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
man, i bet she had a fucking dick. always the hot ones with the man members. fuck :thumbsdow

that's a wise motto Jeff...