PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Black 97-98 Talon TSi on Crowchild...

Davetronz
10-23-2002, 12:11 AM
Does this person read these forums or does anyone else know him?
Black 97-98 Talon TSi AWD, with exhaust and pretty dark tinted windows all around.
Had a little fun around 6:30 on Crowchild (around Brentwood) tonight. This :thumbsup: is for you, just wondering what this guy is running. His car sounded really nice!
There was no race, but a little DSM fun was had.

Plus as we approached McMannon Stadium we met up with a grey 95-96 Talon TSi AWD. At first I thought it was 95TsiAWD, but he didnt have the Sask plates and had stock exhaust and was lowered. Plus it couldnt have been 95TsiAWD cus this guy didnt seem to be up for any fun :( :thumbsdow

Plus I saw 3 DSM taxi cabs parked together by Marda Loop tonight :dunno: :dunno:

Interesting night. Anyone know who the Black Talon belongs to? Looked like he was in his 20's or so.

Oh and 95tsiAWD and DSM Power... I NEED MODS ;)

CLiVE
10-23-2002, 12:22 AM
Hey man, I may know who owns that car. Sent you a PM.
I saw you driving up by crowfoot a few nights ago.....(Sunday night) or at least I think it was you. I flew past you when you were turning left, and gave a huge BOV salute...

Davetronz
10-23-2002, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by memystealthandi
Hey man, I may know who owns that car. Sent you a PM.
I saw you driving up by crowfoot a few nights ago.....(Sunday night) or at least I think it was you. I flew past you when you were turning left, and gave a huge BOV salute...
I heard something and I was like WTF that sure as hell wasnt me, not that loud....
We are most likely talking about the same thing.. What area was it around, or what cross street?
Thanks for the PM, yea it was that guy. Sweet ride, I give him MADDDD PROPS :)

CLiVE
10-23-2002, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by TurboDSM

I heard something and I was like WTF that sure as hell wasnt me, not that loud....
We are most likely talking about the same thing.. What area was it around, or what cross street?
Thanks for the PM, yea it was that guy. Sweet ride, I give him MADDDD PROPS :)

It was on the corner of John Laurie and Nose Hill. I almost turned and followed you....lol. :D

Davetronz
10-23-2002, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by memystealthandi

It was on the corner of John Laurie and Nose Hill. I almost turned and followed you....lol. :D
You should have!
I am up for some DSM fun! Not that I can keep up to you, but yea anytime is a good time for a BOV salute ;)

Ralliart
10-23-2002, 10:18 AM
They grey talon was me, By the time I relized that there was a talon on my right and left it was to late and everyone was turning off :dunno: Oh well there is always next time :burnout::burnout:

4G63Power
10-23-2002, 10:28 AM
I NEED MODS ;)

Mods are always good :bigpimp:

What's your plans?

MistaBrent
10-23-2002, 10:50 AM
it wasnt your talon

it was mine

hes a fraud !

Davetronz
10-23-2002, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Ralliart
They grey talon was me, By the time I relized that there was a talon on my right and left it was to late and everyone was turning off :dunno: Oh well there is always next time :burnout::burnout:
Cool no worries dude :)
By the time we met up with you we were slammed in heavy traffic anyways I think :)
Next time :burnout:

DSM Power
10-23-2002, 01:04 PM
95tsiAWD and DSM Power... I NEED MODS ;)
LOL, I told you the secret to DSM dude... Don't Start Modding! :nut: :D

Plus I saw 3 DSM taxi cabs parked together by Marda Loop tonight :dunno: :dunno:
What is a DSM taxi?? :dunno:

Davetronz
10-23-2002, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by DSM Power

LOL, I told you the secret to DSM dude... Don't Start Modding! :nut: :D

What is a DSM taxi?? :dunno:
I know I know, but it feels sooo good to mod ;)

And DSM Taxi = Black Eagle Visions with Checker Cab markings :nut: