PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty

WGR4Pussies
06-12-2004, 03:25 AM
Anyone play this game?

Multiplayer owns, I've never played MOH or anythng like that but I'm really impressed with the custom maps, mods and wicked fast servers, I play this game night and day. hahah. anyway, just thought i'd let ya'll know.:thumbsup:

kaput
06-12-2004, 11:00 AM

KoukiS14
06-12-2004, 11:54 AM
Yeah i have it installed right now. Finished it too. Good Game, havent tried it online though. Im not that hardcore.

topher91
06-12-2004, 12:12 PM
I'm online for this one!!! goto: www.highrollerz.net

I play on their Demolition server (DEM) all the time. My nick is: Ctrl_Alt_Die

Wut is ur nick?

WGR4Pussies
06-12-2004, 02:27 PM
my nick I BIG SHOOTER, lol, I play just any server, and I play merciless when it's busy, merciless owns.

have you seen the new battle mod where you para-trooper in, instead of just spawn? or the new one where you can pick up the MGs and move them around?

TheXplosion
06-12-2004, 05:56 PM
Ya man i own this game

Unreal One player

and great multi

DJ Lazy
06-12-2004, 06:23 PM
HOLY SHIT... I posted up about this game along time ago... I have passed it like 10 times since then... and now its just collecting dust... need a new top quality ww2 game out... i am bored of COD and MOH+expansions... :(

topher91
06-12-2004, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by WGR4Pussies
my nick I BIG SHOOTER, lol, I play just any server, and I play merciless when it's busy, merciless owns.

have you seen the new battle mod where you para-trooper in, instead of just spawn? or the new one where you can pick up the MGs and move them around?

I've seen the Revolt mod but there aren't too many servers for that mod yet. And no I havn't seen that mod ur talking about. Sounds kool!

Is Merciless a server??

WGR4Pussies
06-13-2004, 03:07 PM
Merciless is a blood mod, makes the game a million times more gorey, you can blow peoples heads off, things like that, http://merciless.callofdutygaming.com/

there are also alot of servers running thier own blood mods