PDA

View Full Version : Massages on a Sunday

sexualbanana
06-13-2004, 02:13 PM
I've been having neck problems since Tuesday. It feels extremely sore, and I'm having trouble moving my neck.

It's gotten slightly better in the last 2 days, but it still hurts to move my head. People at work are telling me I have a pinched nerve and I should go see a masseuse. But it's Sunday, and I know of no places that are open on Sunday.

Any recommendations? BTW, I'm talking about REAL massages. Not 'asian' massages ;)

Any other recommendations on anything else I should try?

Quick outtie
06-28-2004, 10:20 PM
rest a little chill on the active activiies

FiveFreshFish
06-30-2004, 12:31 AM
You should see a chiro for that.

benyl
06-30-2004, 12:43 AM
chiro's are qwacks... They aren't real doctors.

OK_Computer
06-30-2004, 01:47 AM
Find a hot tub.

turboMiata
06-30-2004, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by sexualbanana
BTW, I'm talking about REAL massages. Not 'asian' massages ;)

Liar. Ask Altezza. I think he's got a few more girls (or boys, if you so desire) that haven't been deported yet.

Fuji
06-30-2004, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by sexualbanana
I've been having neck problems since Tuesday. It feels extremely sore, and I'm having trouble moving my neck.

It's gotten slightly better in the last 2 days, but it still hurts to move my head. People at work are telling me I have a pinched nerve and I should go see a masseuse. But it's Sunday, and I know of no places that are open on Sunday.

Any recommendations? BTW, I'm talking about REAL massages. Not 'asian' massages ;)

Any other recommendations on anything else I should try?

Let's diagnose this problem first, cuz if you keep doing it the issue will come back!

Is it a work related problem? I bet it is cuz in your line of work as a blow job technician I bet there is serious strain on you your neck and knees :rofl:

benyl
06-30-2004, 08:25 AM
:rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

sexualbanana
06-30-2004, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Fuji

Let's diagnose this problem first, cuz if you keep doing it the issue will come back!

Is it a work related problem? I bet it is cuz in your line of work as a blow job technician I bet there is serious strain on you your neck and knees :rofl:

If I could think of a witty remark, I would say it.

So I'm just going to say,

I hate you.

Fuji
07-01-2004, 09:34 AM
sorry man it was too easy, but its all in good fun :devil:

Mckenzie
07-01-2004, 11:12 AM
Massage for Health at the Family Leisure Center is open on Sunday's and they have some really good RMTs in there.

Try for Jenny if you can, and if not, try for Sarah if you think you can handle her. ;)

I have been going there for about 3 months and they are really great, with really great prices.

Phone: 225-0763

ecstasy_civic
07-02-2004, 10:54 AM
My gf is a massage therepist.

Shes really good and very reasonably priced.
If you want send me a PM and ill mention it to her.:thumbsup: