PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Sick, need help

wildrice
06-15-2004, 12:10 PM
Any one ever wake up in the morning and feel soar all over, have soar throat, and just feel like doing nothing?

I need some advice on how to get better?

would tylenol work?

BigMass
06-15-2004, 12:17 PM
umm you have the common cold?

autobodygal
06-15-2004, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by BigMass
umm you have the common cold? :werd: Try some cold medication. Advil cold & sinus works well for me.

///M3
06-15-2004, 12:21 PM
You have cancer and your dieing. No medication for that sorry.

^SkylinE^
06-15-2004, 12:24 PM
Take an anti-inflamitory like IBprofin or advil. Drink lots of fluids and take a couple vitamine C's. Also your body needs rest so don't be burning the candle at both ends. You could have strep throat or some sort of other viral infection that would need more treatment than just rest and TLC. You might have to go to a Doc and have some tests run if your symtoms don't go away with in a week or so. Or if they don't improve!
Good luck!

ZorroAMG
06-15-2004, 03:50 PM
Just get mommy to make you chicken noodle soup and chill out...

///M3
06-15-2004, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by ^SkylinE^
Take an anti-inflamitory like IBprofin or advil. Drink lots of fluids and take a couple vitamine C's. Also your body needs rest so don't be burning the candle at both ends. You could have strep throat or some sort of other viral infection that would need more treatment than just rest and TLC. You might have to go to a Doc and have some tests run if your symtoms don't go away with in a week or so. Or if they don't improve!
Good luck!

Did you not read my post?, he has cancer. Better write up that will buddy.

GTS Jeff
06-15-2004, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by wildrice
Any one ever wake up in the morning and feel soar all over, have soar throat, and just feel like doing nothing?

I need some advice on how to get better?

would tylenol work? arrrr the internet really does bring out the dumbness in people

Orbie
06-15-2004, 08:35 PM
Maybe it's Mono, you been kissing any suspicious looking people? lol