PDA

View Full Version : some cabbie....

infamous
06-16-2004, 12:28 AM
well last saturday night me and my gf went to outlaws....not much fun, but we made the best of it. we went to go home, and grabbed one of the cabs out front. this cab driver was a retard....he would speed up to 90 on macleod, and slam on his brakes like 20 feet in front of a stoplight. he babbled the whole time about some shit that i couldn't understand. we got to our place, and the cab fare came to $6.90. i handed him a hundred dollar bill (all that i had on me) and he wouldn't accept it. ok...so me and my gf search through our stuff, and come up with $6.25. i told him that i had to go and get the rest from my place. he flipped out, and yelled something about "wasting his time". now i was getting pissed off. it's not my fault that he wouldn't accept my money. so we go into our place, and didn't bother going back out there for the $0.65 that we owed him. he sat there for about 25 minutes, honking his horn, while we were laying in bed killing ourselves laughing. suddenly, we hear him burn out of the parking lot, and then he slowed down. he almost comes to a stop, and we hear him scream at the top of his lungs, "FUCK YOU GUYS, YOU OWE ME FIFTY CENT!!!!!" which made us laugh even harder.....honestly if he wouldn't have been a dink and drove properly, i wouldn't have a problem going back down there with some more money...but it's not my problem that he wouldn't accept my money....:guns: :rofl:

EK 2.0
06-16-2004, 12:36 AM
now for that lil bit of change...the 40 people who live with him will not get any rice this week to go with their curry's...and eat Veggie somosas, not the meat ones...:D

turbo_equiped
06-16-2004, 12:39 AM
lots of places dont accept $100 bills now. cauz there are lots of fake ones around. so i guess that cabbie was doing the same thing.

infamous
06-16-2004, 12:43 AM
yea but the new $100 bills are hard if not impossible to counterfeit... so that's not our fault that he didn't accept it.. and if his family starves.. for the 65 cents sucks to be him. :rofl:

ryder_23
06-16-2004, 12:50 AM
^
:werd: at work i love accepting the new 100s over the old 100s, before had to really look at it, now their very easy to tell if their real or fake

i've had my fair share of cabbie instances...one was, i was pissed outa my mind, took a cab all the way from cowboys home (35$ cab ride) and he made me give him 20$ when i got in...when i got home, he tried to make me pay the 35$ without counting the 20 i gave him...i'm thankful i was sorta aware of what was going on, or he'd scam me of my 20$, so good on ya rippin that asshole off of 65 cents :thumbsup:

turbo_equiped
06-16-2004, 12:53 AM
^^hahah
thats funny. try ripping him off for more next time. dont think 65 cents actually gonna make much difference to him.

Kamen
06-16-2004, 01:09 AM
:rofl: For the 25 minutes he waited outside he could have made another trip. Good job! :D

eckostyle
06-16-2004, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD
now for that lil bit of change...the 40 people who live with him will not get any rice this week to go with their curry's...and eat Veggie somosas, not the meat ones...:D

veggie samosas are WAY better than the chicken or beef ones!!!

anyways, good on ya for doin that to the cabby ... some of them are real jackasses

CKY
06-16-2004, 02:07 AM
can't you report stuff like poor attitude or dangerous driving to the taxi association?? and don't they have strict regulations on driver attitude??

Pete92SL
06-16-2004, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by infamous
he babbled the whole time about some shit that i couldn't understand.

He must have been a really smart taxi driver to confuse you eh?

I am just messing with you. sorry.

Anyways you can report stuff like that to the taxi commission.

Pete

Dj_Stylz
06-16-2004, 07:08 PM
The Veggie ones are beter ahha

blinkme_210
06-16-2004, 07:31 PM
Speaking of samosas... watch and listen to this link (http://www.kypriosonline.com/samples/video_hi.asx)

turbo_equiped
06-16-2004, 07:39 PM
yea honestly..speaking of samosas i feel like having one!!

Hakkola
06-16-2004, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Dj_Stylz

No they're not.

nismodrifter
06-16-2004, 10:13 PM
never had meat samosas.....thats because veggie onez PWN!

car
06-16-2004, 10:46 PM
u can buy 2 for 65c

turbo_equiped
06-16-2004, 10:48 PM
actually i havent had many meat samosas either. i had em once i really like them, prolly better than the veggie ones. veggie ones are way too common.

turbo_equiped
06-16-2004, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by car
u can buy 2 for 65c

lol..
and where is that?

EK 2.0
06-16-2004, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Dj_Stylz

Originally posted by nismodrifter

BAN!!, no, no juss khidding:D

jhu knowing I vanting to be a bherry punny man...:D

turbo_equiped
06-16-2004, 10:52 PM

hahah
so what are you..
wannabe FOB or something!!
lol

Kamen
06-16-2004, 11:02 PM
haha this thread went from taxi driver to samosas :rofl:

turbo_equiped
06-16-2004, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Kamen
haha this thread went from taxi driver to samosas :rofl:

damn i was thinking of the exact same thing. like we all are talking about meat and veggie samosas sitting at our homes, that poor cabbie and his family must be starving for the samosas and chawal. i feel bad!:(
lol

nismodrifter
06-16-2004, 11:24 PM
yeah man I dunno, I feel bad for cabbies, who knows he might have just been having a really bad day. Most of them work crazy long hours to just put food on the table and a roof on their head, can't expect someone whos been on the road for like 14 hours to be too pleasant.

If I was a cabbie I wouldn't accept a $100 either....if that shit is fake then you = screwed! IMO thats a bad decision on your part, if you were planning on taking a cab home then you should have had some smaller bills with you. Hell, even some large stores don't even accept $100's.

Next time just keep smaller bills with you....that would have avoided all the trouble

turbo_equiped
06-16-2004, 11:39 PM
yeah man I dunno, I feel bad for cabbies, who knows he might have just been having a really bad day. Most of them work crazy long hours to just put food on the table and a roof on their head, can't expect someone whos been on the road for like 14 hours to be too pleasant.

If I was a cabbie I wouldn't accept a $100 either....if that shit is fake then you = screwed! IMO thats a bad decision on your part, if you were planning on taking a cab home then you should have had some smaller bills with you. Hell, even some large stores don't even accept $100's.

Next time just keep smaller bills with you....that would have avoided all the trouble

yea exactly thats so so true. first thing i bet most cabbies dont even know that there are newer $100 bills out, even if they do they wouldnt know that they cant be faked you know. so many stores dont accept $100 bills. god damn McDicks right beside my school has a big ass board outside saying "we no longer accept $100 bills". and maybe who know the reason he was denying your $100 bill was that he didnt have enough change to give you back.:dunno:
next time dont jack them man, give them some extra tip :thumbsup:
who knows someday you in trouble and the same cabbie stops by to help you out.:D

Seanith
06-17-2004, 12:01 AM
Yeah chances are he might not have even had change for $100, but maybe he did and was just being a bastard. Most cabbies are tards though.. once i puked outside the window of a cab while it was moving, and it got all over the side of the car. Anyways, he wouldn't drive me any further, and stopped at a gas station. He was saying it would cost $50 to clean the car lol :rolleyes:
We said we'd spray him off when we got back to my place but that wasn't good enough :dunno: :rofl:

dkny_stylez
06-17-2004, 08:26 AM
now he knows where you live, your fucked!

Dj_Stylz
06-17-2004, 08:39 AM

Indeed:drool::drool:

Ban You:nut:

403Gemini
06-17-2004, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by dkny_stylez

yea thats why if you wanna scam a cabby you do it a block away and cut through the backyard of the house he let you off at heh :D

Originally posted by ~$eanith~
Yeah chances are he might not have even had change for $100, but maybe he did and was just being a bastard. Most cabbies are tards though.. once i puked outside the window of a cab while it was moving, and it got all over the side of the car. Anyways, he wouldn't drive me any further, and stopped at a gas station. He was saying it would cost $50 to clean the car lol :rolleyes:
We said we'd spray him off when we got back to my place but that wasn't good enough :dunno: :rofl:

LoL thats great! id be like "heres $5, carwash is about 2 blocks away"

asifka
06-18-2004, 12:26 AM

:rofl:*1000

86max
06-18-2004, 07:30 AM
"FUCK YOU GUYS, YOU OWE ME FIFTY CENT!!!!!"

hahaha:rofl:

403Gemini
06-18-2004, 10:37 AM
was it Zorro by any chance? lol J/K man!! haha

FoRn420
06-18-2004, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini

yea thats why if you wanna scam a cabby you do it a block away and cut through the backyard of the house he let you off at heh :D "

funny story, some dumb fuck did that to my bro whos a cabbie and the little shits got chased and are now serving time due to it...not a good idea my friends...coz u piss off the wrong guy you gonna get what u deserve...
to think, 2 kids go to jail for $18...worth it?

as to the hundred dollar bill...u think some cabbie is going to carry that much cash around to get himself jacked for it? it's like 7-11 or macs...they only keep so much money on hand FOR A DAMN GOOD REASON

and of course the counterfeit hundreds...i live in high river and EVERY business in this town has signs posted that they either do not accept at all, or they only take the new ones which arent so counterfeitable...

infamous
06-18-2004, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by dkny_stylez

hahaha now when you live in an apartment with about 30 other apartments, and with 10 other buildings in it all with 30 apartments in them, do you think that he knows??

Originally posted by FoRn420
funny story, some dumb fuck did that to my bro whos a cabbie and the little shits got chased and are now serving time due to it...not a good idea my friends...coz u piss off the wrong guy you gonna get what u deserve...
to think, 2 kids go to jail for $18...worth it?

ok, now do you think that i would get arrested for $0.65?!? honestly what would be the jail sentence for that? half an hour? :rofl:

Originally posted by FoRn420
as to the hundred dollar bill...u think some cabbie is going to carry that much cash around to get himself jacked for it? it's like 7-11 or macs...they only keep so much money on hand FOR A DAMN GOOD REASON

do you think that a cabbie goes around all night with twenty bucks? no. i know that he had enough, he was just being a dink. when he put away the five dollar bill, he tried to hide the fact that he had a fat wad of tens and twenties.....