PDA

View Full Version : short notice for saturday june 19 meet

Drew
06-16-2004, 12:11 PM
hey i'm throwin a party at the tropicana on saturday june 19 and i figure i might as well make it a chance for some people to meet up i'm thinkin anyone who wants to come is welcome even bikes etc, the party should be alright 3.50 highballs and draft all night and hip hop, but good rap like pharcyde none of that ashanti or whatever crap so tell me what you guys think

ZorroAMG
06-16-2004, 12:15 PM
Great idea!! Booze and bikes!!! Wow... I wanna drive loaded and listen to Pharcyde remixed with Ashanti!!!

LOL

Drew
06-16-2004, 12:18 PM
nah man the booze is for the people in your ride, what is it with the people on this site trying to be as much of an ass as possible to try and make some people laugh when they don't even fucking see people laugh they just get a nice "LOL". Oh and I also forgot to mention theres no cover.

ZorroAMG
06-16-2004, 12:48 PM
I'm just stating that the idea of getting vehicles and bikes out for a booze fest is gayer than Richard Simmons.

The venue sounds fun though :)

Drew
06-16-2004, 01:02 PM
okay okay, let me redo my pitch then:

"this saturday at the tropicana theres a party with some good hip hop beats and all who wanna come listen are more then welcome, bikes and cars alike and for the passengers in the cars theres a good drink special with no cover."

i'll post the flyer when i get to my home computer. oh and i apologize for calling you an ass i took what you said in the wrong context obviously.

Drew
06-16-2004, 02:06 PM
heres the flyer