PDA

View Full Version : 94 Ford Taurus LX

zoomin
06-16-2004, 04:14 PM
1994 Ford Taurus LX, beige on beige, 74,xxxkm’s

3.8L engine, rebuilt professionally 14,000kms ago, automatic transmission rebuilt about 16,000 km’s ago. Maintained properly with all receipts to prove. Car was rust proofed every year before winter and body and undercarriage is in excellent condition. New front brakes. This car in an LX and has ALL possible options, keyless entry (number pad by door handle with code), key chain unlocker things (lol, don’t know proper name, they have trunk popper, panic button, lock, and unlock keys), PW, PL, PM, ABS, CC, alum rims…and whatever was an option on these cars. The interior is in MINT condition, no rips, no tears, no fades, no burns (this car was driven by my mom who is a non smoker and takes care of her things very well).

Now for the bad. The car has been sitting in my driveway for about a year, we got new cars and no one needed this one. Although it was rust proofed, one thing that didn’t fair well to the weather was the brake lines, these need to be replaced if you like to punch your brakes. The front brakes were done recently but the rears need to be done…now I have the pads and rotors in the trunk, all you need to do is the install. The car is in the back of a shop right now and I had a certified mech look at the car and he said that with about $1000 the car will be running like new. The tires are all seasons but have only one more season left in them.

As for a price I was looking to get around $3000 from a forum member but it will be going in the trader soon at $4000

Make me an offer, no reasonable offer will be refused.

e-mail is [email protected] and [email protected] the second one is also an msn account so you can message me on messenger , please don’t PM me because I usually don’t check them so it would be a waste.

Also, I will entertain trades, just LMK what you got, looking for an older street bike, but just LMK what you got and we will talk.

Thanks for reading
Victor