PDA

View Full Version : The Simple Life 2

/////AMG
06-16-2004, 09:57 PM
Wow, Paris...

Did you really need a chopper to fly you to a hospital cause of some bumps & bruises? :thumbsdow

lol, she's a dumbass.

What did you guys thing?

SpoonEK9@STRD
06-16-2004, 10:12 PM
havent seen any of the new season yet!

ZCracer
06-16-2004, 10:18 PM
I like when she got "organic matter" on her mouth after she fell off the horse:thumbsup:

leutyc
06-16-2004, 10:36 PM
:hitit: the air lift out was un called for, i think it was a plubisity stunt.

Kamen
06-16-2004, 10:52 PM
Well they had to overdo some things...she's not Paris for nothing haha...publicity all the way!

Khyron
06-17-2004, 01:02 AM
Didn't the horse step on her though? No matter how tough you are, you have to get that crap checked out.

Khyron

cujo_cjc
06-17-2004, 01:27 AM
damn paris was hot on this episode :drool:

403Gemini
06-17-2004, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by Khyron
Didn't the horse step on her though? No matter how tough you are, you have to get that crap checked out.

Khyron

nah didnt step on her, close, but didnt

SI-vic
06-17-2004, 03:13 AM
i loved her blue underglow on the truck and trailor

hahahahaha "everyone in L.A has them on their cars"
- Paris

:rofl:

Lennon
06-17-2004, 06:37 AM
"We have your daughter, we just don't where she is...."

I wouldn't mind playing hide and seek with them anyday.

SwitchBlade
06-17-2004, 07:21 AM
I found the microwave to be torment i mean how stupid can you be. That was painful. :nut: :poosie:

Dj_Stylz
06-17-2004, 08:09 AM
haha So funny.

energie23
06-17-2004, 12:58 PM
those too girls and Jessica Simpson are the dumbest girls i've have ever seen

///M3
06-17-2004, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by energie23
those too girls and Jessica Simpson are the dumbest girls i've have ever seen

Don't forgett Anna nicole smith:D

kiwi
06-17-2004, 01:26 PM
ha ha, most of it is just acting though... but it's funny to watch! :tongue:

the pot & microwave thing was hilarious... "you have to put a lot of numbers in..." lol

Cyruss12
06-17-2004, 02:37 PM
Personally i think paris is ugly and overrated in the looks dept. Her sister is so much better looking than her

CKY
06-17-2004, 03:04 PM
i dunno.......... if paris dyes her hair brown i think she'd look good too

l/l/rX
06-17-2004, 05:15 PM
LoL sucha funny show! i love it!
anyone catch it yesterday? when they're in their bikinis in the showers? :eek:
paris is smokin hott! :thumbsup:

wildrice
06-17-2004, 05:21 PM
Nicole Richie is way hotter than Paris

kiwi
06-17-2004, 05:44 PM
I think Paris is gorgeous! hee hee

DJ Lazy
06-17-2004, 05:55 PM
:hitit: *free post count* :rofl:

Lennon
06-17-2004, 06:20 PM
Her sister isn't that much better lookin in my opinion, I find them both kinda.... blah.

/////AMG
06-17-2004, 06:34 PM
Who cares lol

Only thing that makes the show good is because they are skanky idiots! lol

blinkme_210
06-17-2004, 06:38 PM
Hahaha, remember when the rancher guy was all I'll do anything to make it up to them, so he brought them shopping at some hick convienience store. $113.56 please. WHAT?!?!? $113?!?! I think I'm gonna cry now. :rofl:

dj_rice
06-17-2004, 08:40 PM
I laughed so hard when they played dress up with that lil kid and made her look like a lil slut, and playin hide and go seek and not being able to find the lil girl after hahahahah

JordanLotoski
06-17-2004, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by wildrice

:barf:

and if i was worth 350 mill id have a helicopter pick my ass up when i got a hnag nail

and for those of you who dont think paris or her sister are good looking..i laugh at you...post a pic of a better looking gurl u have dated!!

403Gemini
06-18-2004, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by MIWYFSHOT

:barf:

and if i was worth 350 mill id have a helicopter pick my ass up when i got a hnag nail

and for those of you who dont think paris or her sister are good looking..i laugh at you...post a pic of a better looking gurl u have dated!!

do you look at her face or just blinded by her hot ass and tits?

her face is NASSSTY. If she has that much money she should at least get her nose fixed.

Well okay, shes not NASTY but meh, she could "improve" lol. for the amount of money she has, she can afford it

calgarys13
06-18-2004, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by /////AMG
Who cares lol

Only thing that makes the show good is because they are skanky idiots! lol

correction....skanky rich idiots

limecorrado
06-18-2004, 11:52 AM
Paris Looks like a Coat rack.Still hot though.

syeve
06-18-2004, 11:59 AM

:werd:

Syeve: "Get my fuckin chopper"

She is hot

PhenomSE
06-24-2004, 06:19 PM
:hitit: :hitit: :hitit:

BebeAphrodite
06-24-2004, 06:30 PM
OMG.. Paris/Nicole & Nicole are not nasty or ugly girls.
It annoys me to see all these threads about how girls are ugly because they're not. You can't even call them 'average' because an average looking girl isn't still very good looking. I agree with the post above that said to post a picture of a girl that's better looking than Paris.

True, everyone has a different perception of because but there are certain traits that most people in society look for. Many celebrities have the facial features that are considered beautiful and still people on on here bashing.

While I'm on the topic of people dissing other ppl's looks (personally I believe it's because they can't get anyone who looks close to whoever they are cussing out), I don't believe Britney is ugly or nasty without her makeup. She looks a hell of a lot better than most girls with no makeup on.

Cyruss12
06-24-2004, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by CuteAsianAngel
You can't even call them 'average' because an average looking girl isn't still very good looking.

Thats why they are called average. But i bet theres a shitload of girls who arent rich by doing nothing, that are alot better looking than paris, but would they still be considered average compared to a rich pretty girl?

AzN_4_LiFe
06-24-2004, 06:49 PM
they are soo skinny, you could knock them over with a handfull of rice

but they are still smokin:D

/////AMG
06-24-2004, 07:04 PM
It's on tonight, right?:confused:

Dj_Stylz
06-24-2004, 07:16 PM
It was on yesterday but it could be on today again also

beccaxox
06-24-2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by wildrice

omg ew! nicole is fat! haha and paris is way prettier than her sister.

BebeAphrodite
06-24-2004, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Cyruss12

Thats why they are called average. But i bet theres a shitload of girls who arent rich by doing nothing, that are alot better looking than paris, but would they still be considered average compared to a rich pretty girl?

What are you talking about??? :confused:

Beni
06-24-2004, 09:28 PM
oki all you guys are SUCH retards! haha
joking but...Paris is WAY hotter then Nicole
and Paris is SO pretty!! I dont see how yuo can say that she is ugly! :dunno: haah and yah when you are worth 350 million dollars and you get thrown from a horse and stepped on..yah youre gonna get taken to a hosptial!!

Haha and when she had the blue light under the truck..she actually said "All the Ghetto people have light under their car in LA" haha!! :thumbsup:

GorG
06-24-2004, 09:57 PM
^^^^ thanks for the history lesson :rolleyes:

Redlyne_mr2
06-24-2004, 10:02 PM
That Nicole chick is pretty gross they had some shots of her in the shower. Even in a one piece bathing suit she looked huge and those suits hide everything. 3 words to describe that girl..cottage cheese thighs

rx7boi
06-24-2004, 11:43 PM
omg what they did at burger king was sooo retarded. cant believe they didnt call the cops on them

lutz
06-25-2004, 12:43 PM
Right over here in Germany we had the first season on TV. Now the girls where replaced by a german production (with girl clones, even more stupid than Paris'n Nicole)

Reason: License Fee are too expensive!

I wish the 2 would be back on screen.

The blond germen clones are really looking like real clones.
(In fact of a low budged - the TV Channel doesn't pay extra to give them brains...)
:nut: :nut:

Cyruss12
06-25-2004, 03:07 PM

What are you talking about??? :confused:

What about that is confusing?

BebeAphrodite
06-25-2004, 04:49 PM

What about that is confusing?

Can someone explain this?

I asked two ppl what it's supposed to mean and one said
"in a nutshell, being rich makes you attractive" and the other person said "Paris sets the standard for other women"...

I still don't know - double negatives in one sentence... comma splices, and a question all in one longgg sentence. I don't understand.

Cyruss12
06-25-2004, 06:42 PM

Can someone explain this?

I asked two ppl what it's supposed to mean and one said
"in a nutshell, being rich makes you attractive" and the other person said "Paris sets the standard for other women"...

I still don't know - double negatives in one sentence... comma splices, and a question all in one longgg sentence. I don't understand.

you said average girls arent usually attractive. I said, thats why they are called average. If they are very attractive they wouldnt be considered average. And yes i think because she has money everyone thinks she so good looking, when there are people with less money, who are far better looking...clear it up??

JordanLotoski
06-25-2004, 07:26 PM

you said average girls arent usually attractive. I said, thats why they are called average. If they are very attractive they wouldnt be considered average. And yes i think because she has money everyone thinks she so good looking, when there are people with less money, who are far better looking...clear it up??

lol...yeah good one...if she had no money and u were driving down 17th with a cam...youd have 15 pics post on here how youd "hit that"...shes beautiful with or without money

BebeAphrodite
06-25-2004, 09:23 PM
oo then in that case I don't agree at all..
If anything Paris' wealth detracts from her overall image.
Many guys are disgusted at how 'shallow' she is.. she's nearly completely unapproachable because she's so rich.
Her wealth has enabled her to live a completely different lifestyle and therefore she's lacking a lot of the qualities you look for in a potential other.. she can't cook and she can't clean (btw, this isn't sexist.. it's just that even when you look for a male, they need to cook and clean too).

Agreed with the post above... she's beautiful with or without money.

Cyruss12
06-25-2004, 09:37 PM
Im not saying if she didnt have money she'd be ugly, im just saying theres better looking girls out there who dont have as much money as she does, but they wouldnt be considered "as hot" but thats just my view.

JordanLotoski
06-25-2004, 09:39 PM
i think my wifes hotter....and compared to paris shes broke..hahaha

Cyruss12
06-25-2004, 09:42 PM
i think my wifes hotter....and compared to paris shes broke..hahaha

lmao, just about everyone is broke compared to the Hiltons.

JordanLotoski
06-25-2004, 09:47 PM
yeah but u cant condem her for being rich..i mean she was born into that..so what.

Cyruss12
06-25-2004, 09:52 PM
i know im not saying anything against it. The only thing i dont get, is she's famous for doing nothing. I wish success was that easy for me.

Beni
06-27-2004, 10:22 PM
seriously everyone has different views on her so....:whocares: this was supposed to be a post about Simple life...it wasnt called Who thinks Paris is hot or not??

Chim
06-27-2004, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
That Nicole chick is pretty gross they had some shots of her in the shower. Even in a one piece bathing suit she looked huge and those suits hide everything. 3 words to describe that girl..cottage cheese thighs

:confused:

http://www.stuffmagazine.com/girls/nicole_richie/nicole_richie_l4.jpg
http://www.stuffmagazine.com/girls/nicole_richie/nicole_richie_l8.jpg
http://www.stuffmagazine.com/girls/nicole_richie/nicole_richie_l11.jpg
http://www.stuffmagazine.com/girls/nicole_richie/nicole_richie_l1.jpg

:hitit:

kiwi
06-27-2004, 10:32 PM
Is Lionel (sp?) Ritchie Nicole's biological father? cuz her skin is so light! :dunno:
Or is she a mix?

PhenomSE
06-27-2004, 10:34 PM
:eek: :hitit: :eek:

Redlyne_mr2
06-27-2004, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Chim

:confused:

http://www.stuffmagazine.com/girls/nicole_richie/nicole_richie_l4.jpg
http://www.stuffmagazine.com/girls/nicole_richie/nicole_richie_l8.jpg
http://www.stuffmagazine.com/girls/nicole_richie/nicole_richie_l11.jpg
http://www.stuffmagazine.com/girls/nicole_richie/nicole_richie_l1.jpg

:hitit:

Do you believe every picture you see of a girl in a magazine to be realistic? Her entire body has been photoshopped...watch simple life and you'll see fatness in it's pure form.

finboy
06-28-2004, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by kiwi
Is Lionel (sp?) Ritchie Nicole's biological father? cuz her skin is so light! :dunno:
Or is she a mix?

adopted i believe

RiCE-DaDDy
06-28-2004, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by finboy

adopted i believe

No, I believe Lionel Richie has a white wife

rogue
06-28-2004, 12:34 AM
lionel ritchis isnt the blackest black man him and a white chick can easily come out with this chubby tanned thing.:) Not hating but nicole is chubby and paris is pretty thats the way the cookie crumbles my friends:D

JAYMEZ
06-28-2004, 12:10 PM
No she was adopted. Her parents left her with Richie to take care of... she used to be a little singer in some kinda theatre crap with Richie... (Women made me watch it on opera) lol.

Anywayssss , I think Paris is really hot so I dont know what you people are bitching about , if you saw her on the street you would look more than once!

5.9 R/T
06-28-2004, 12:41 PM
Good looking/hot maybe, but beatuiful no. Both those girls are annoying dumb hoochies who nearly everyone here would bang for a while but no one can say that they could actually marry them for the 'right' reasons. I mean who could put up with that shit day in and day out? I would much rather have an 'average' looking girl that I could have an intelligent conversation with then "Whats a Walmart? Do they sell walls? Tee Hee"

Beni
06-28-2004, 01:54 PM
^^^ haha yah i have to sya i agree...even though i love Paris...you couldnt marry her becuase she would be a good wife...you would marry her becuase shes hot and has alot of money! haah

/////AMG
06-28-2004, 02:31 PM
Who gives a shit? Really?

On with the show!

MattyMatt
06-28-2004, 04:09 PM
Paris rocks!
Nothing beats their truck with the blue neon underneath...

I think its cool that the two of them have been best friends since they were little kids. Most girls are best friends when they are young and then end up hating on each other somewhere down the line. I admire that about them two. I wonder if they ever dyke out????

rogue
06-28-2004, 11:07 PM
she is HOT i remember watching zoolander when he is in the club and says hi to paris and thinking DAAMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNnn she is fine. She is a beauty she maybe skinny but who cares as long as she aint got a eating dissorder good for her skinny is better then fat imo.

dkny_stylez
06-29-2004, 02:09 PM
these girls are fuckin sluts:whipped:

dezmarez
07-05-2004, 04:27 PM
shes hot as eff
i think that show is somewhat rigged though
like when they lost that little girl it was all planned and seemed to predcited :eek: :eek: am i wrong?

rage2
07-05-2004, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by dezmarez
shes hot as eff
i think that show is somewhat rigged though
like when they lost that little girl it was all planned and seemed to predcited :eek: :eek: am i wrong?
Season 1 was scripted, so I'm pretty sure season two is scripted too.

Still funny, even though there's not much "reality" to it.

Beni
07-05-2004, 11:30 PM
the next episode looks REALLY funny! everyone should watch it..they have to supervise a little girls first date..shes about 8..so they take her shopping before and Nicoles like...the first thing you do when a boy is coming over is buy new underwear!!! haah :rofl: looks great!

kiwi
07-06-2004, 06:18 PM
I missed the show last week.... why did Nicole get so mad at that kid, James or whatever his name was...?

beccaxox
07-07-2004, 06:00 PM
the guy, james i think, called her and paris dumb and dumber or sumthing. so she went off on him saying how she has alot of respect for herself and for paris cause she's her best friend and all this shit! then after she was done, she was like fuck this and turned to leave and paris was just like ... ya.... haha then followed nicole it was so funny!

kiwi
07-07-2004, 06:45 PM
hee hee, can't wait for tonight's episode!!! :rofl:

el_fefes
07-08-2004, 12:55 AM
man that's a stupid show!! watched it for the first time today...what a waste of time