PDA

View Full Version : I guess the bright orange RX7 got in an accident, lol.

93PGT
06-17-2004, 09:02 PM
I saw him on 17th ave tonight, coming towards me and his right front of his car was all smashed, lol. Hopefully that thing will be off the road soon. God, it's so damn bright and so fucking ugly!

Hakkola
06-17-2004, 11:00 PM
I hope your ugly ass probe gets smashed so your fucking ugly car will be off the road soon.

Was that uncalled for? Yes, you fucking douche.

No matter how ugly a car is it's not cool for you to think it's funny that he got in an accident.

If he's notorious for driving like an idiot I wouldn't mind, but to say that just because his car looks like shit is ignorant.

turbo_equiped
06-17-2004, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola
I hope your ugly ass probe gets smashed so your fucking ugly car will be off the road soon.

Was that uncalled for? Yes, you fucking douche.

No matter how ugly a car is it's not cool for you to think it's funny that he got in an accident.

If he's notorious for driving like an idiot I wouldn't mind, but to say that just because his car looks like shit is ignorant.

:werd:
what he said. thats so true man. accidents arent good to get to into and they aint funny either. person who gets in one only knows what they go through. so just make sure you think about what you say.

93PGT
06-18-2004, 12:00 AM
I didn't mean it like, oh haha he got in an accident. I've been in 2 before, not fun. But all I'm saying is that his god awful car won't be on the road anymore.

Uncle ben
06-18-2004, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by 93PGT
I didn't mean it like, oh haha he got in an accident. I've been in 2 before, not fun. But all I'm saying is that his god awful car won't be on the road anymore.

Yeah, and your car is gods gift to the automotive world.

powerslave
06-18-2004, 12:12 AM
People have got to stop jumping on the bandwagon in order to look cool. Someone posts a picture of a bright orange RX7 and then everyone is making fun of it for weeks. Someone mentions the green MX-3, same thing, people are making fun of it for weeks. Maybe next week someone posts a picture of your car and people find it funny for some reason, you probably wouldn't find it funny.

Also, I'm pretty sure someone pointed out in the original RX7 thread that the car got into an accident and the front end was damaged, so you're not doing much by starting this tread either. And at the same time most of the threads in this section of the board are useless unless they are accompanied by pictures.

Lennon
06-18-2004, 12:30 AM
Oh man, why would you want to start a thread like this man, serious, just come out and apologize. Make us all feel better, and show that you didn't mean any harm. C'mon man.

Hakkola
06-18-2004, 01:55 AM
It's not that he made fun of the car, I'm not even complaining that he "jumped on the bandwagon" I hate on a lot of cars myself.

I draw the line before saying, "I hope someones car gets damaged or taken off the road."

rice_eater
06-18-2004, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by powerslave
People have got to stop jumping on the bandwagon in order to look cool. Someone posts a picture of a bright orange RX7 and then everyone is making fun of it for weeks. Someone mentions the green MX-3, same thing, people are making fun of it for weeks. Maybe next week someone posts a picture of your car and people find it funny for some reason, you probably wouldn't find it funny.

Also, I'm pretty sure someone pointed out in the original RX7 thread that the car got into an accident and the front end was damaged, so you're not doing much by starting this tread either. And at the same time most of the threads in this section of the board are useless unless they are accompanied by pictures.
you might be right about bandwagoners on beyond, but i saw the beast in person and it is pretty laughable :nut:

7thgenvic
06-18-2004, 02:37 AM
i just hope it get fixed!! poor guy!:(

Lo)2enz0
06-18-2004, 09:13 AM
accidents suck, nothing funny about them and it sets yours goals back so far.

theres nothing like hitting a curb because your a dumbass drifting on the streets than you have to get your alignment fixed and all of your controll arms replaced. changes your perspective alot after that happens

never a laughing matter. but poor rx-7.

laurier

BebeAphrodite
06-18-2004, 03:12 PM
ur comment was uncalled for and just plain rude

rage2
06-18-2004, 03:15 PM
and yet another dumb ass thread closed.