PDA

View Full Version : Restaurants in Lethbridge?

Strider
06-17-2004, 10:46 PM
Is there any good places to eat in Lethbridge? I'm taking the GF down to Waterton / Lethbridge for her b-day.

Please post names of restaurants and a short review including what they serve..

Thanks!

PhenomSE
06-17-2004, 11:03 PM
Ask Paul...He'll know :D

Merkur
06-17-2004, 11:14 PM
i heard they just opened up the new restraunt in the old water tower, thats got to be interesting

R-Audi
06-18-2004, 12:35 AM
-Coco Pazzo (sp)
-Italian place in old fire hall (forget name)
-Keg/Earls/the Usuals

Water tower if its open...

Wildcat
06-18-2004, 01:22 AM
im addicted to O-Sho (a japanese restuarant ther)

Phats
06-19-2004, 01:45 AM
the one in the old fire house is La Bella Notte, it has really good italian, so does Coco Pazzo, if you're looking for pub food, try either Urban Taps or the one in the Ramada, just changed names, can't remember what it is right now, other than that, there are the regulars, Earls, and um, oh yeah, O-Sho has the bes japanese in town, I don't think the water tower restaurante is open yet but it might have opened since I came home, not sure, it should be cool.

hustler
06-21-2004, 06:53 PM
is their a chinese restaurant there called the Chinese Laundry or something like that..I went a few years back and it was really good.

T5_X
06-22-2004, 10:21 AM
O'reileys (sp?) Really good irish pub food. Otherwise, O-sho is the best restaurant in town hands down.

Paul
06-22-2004, 07:04 PM
Fucken Eh! Finally a topic i can comment on. Well if you wanna really impress the lady take her to the Top Hat. It's this really nice little resturant, where the booths are really cozzy and the wait staff is very friendly:thumbsup:

PS, it's where i met my girlfriend, seriously!!!!!:love:

Wildcat
06-22-2004, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Paul
Fucken Eh! Finally a topic i can comment on. Well if you wanna really impress the lady take her to the Top Hat. It's this really nice little resturant, where the booths are really cozzy and the wait staff is very friendly:thumbsup:

omfg :rofl:

Phats
06-22-2004, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Paul

haha, how could I leave out the Top Hat, top notch food, :thumbsup: great service, :poosie: and such a classy place too :D