PDA

View Full Version : Arai Motorcycle Helmet For Sale

avanelst
06-18-2004, 10:37 AM
Aright Everyone heres the thing. About 2 weeks ago I baught an Arai Helmet because I had every intention of buying a suzuki gsxr this summer. unfortenately i also need a reliable car for the winter, so im delaying the bike buying until next summer. So this is what Im selling, a partially used Arai Helmet. Now yes its used but its in almost perfect condition. Now I would post pictures of it unfortenately I dont know how, so ill describe it, and then post pics later if someone explains how. okay here it goes:
-Black, Blue, Grey graphics on it.
-Tinted Visor.
-Front and Side Vents
umm thats about it for looks.
No the helmet isnt in perfect condition, but its nex to. It has got a small scratch on the visor about an inch long and just minor chips of paint off along with some scratches. Now I baught the helmet for $400.00 (stupid me for buying a used one at that price) but im looking to get back that money, or ill also settle for $350.00 because I dont want to take a big loss with this. I do have one friend that wants to buy it and will be paying me the 400 straight up cash but that is in 2 weeks ...if you want, gimme the 350 asap and you can walk away with it. i need it to fix my car. phone 801-1042 if you have any questions on it. thnx
Andrew

avanelst
06-20-2004, 11:15 PM
okay people common i need this thing gone asap im dropping price to $300.00 obo

avanelst
06-21-2004, 10:24 PM
hah for real people this aint funny common i need to get rid of this helmet :( price is negotiable

avanelst
06-22-2004, 11:59 AM
Note to all the people who have pm me, i need this helmet gone by this friday. thnx

in*10*se
06-23-2004, 01:26 AM
which arai helmet is it?

http://www.araiamericas.com/product/product_home.html

i'm looking for a signet gtr