PDA

View Full Version : How to spot a thief

IWillFindYou
10-24-2002, 06:07 PM
After my stuff got jacked at the UofC, I had a sneaking suspicion that the people responsible had been watching me for some time. The more I think about it, the more it made sense. The week prior, I noticed a guy sitting in the passenger side of a vehicle next to my car and for some reason he seemed really interested in my ride (although it's stock).

My advice to everyone is to be on the look out for suspicious people just sitting in their rides in parking lots. Another suggestion would be to write down their license plate. It takes 10 secs of your time and who knows, they could be culprits. I'll start compiling a list and maybe forward info to popo, just PM me. Together we can smoke these fools.

RiCE-DaDDy
10-24-2002, 06:34 PM
If you copied down say some car's license and your car gets jacked, all you still have is some guys license and no car. Still have no idea if it was him or not

Impreza
10-24-2002, 06:38 PM
ya, u would have no idea if he did it or not....

IWillFindYou
10-24-2002, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by RiCE-DaDDy
If you copied down say some car's license and your car gets jacked, all you still have is some guys license and no car. Still have no idea if it was him or not

True...but say this same car was spotted by more than one person at more than one lot. And at these lots, stuff was getting jacked.