PDA

View Full Version : professionalism of tirecraft and tunerworks

calgary350z
06-18-2004, 02:41 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know out there of the amazing service I got when I purchased my new set of lowering springs and wheels from Tunerworks. I could not believe that they managed to get those massive wheels mounted without a single scratch(19x10.5 volks in rear and 19x8.5 up front). I have never dealt with Tunerworks and Tirecraft before as I am pretty new to Calgary but they both treated myself and my car with great respect and professionalism. Every other time I have dealt with a tuning shop I have never been completely satisfied with the end result. They got the sizing and offset perfect on my car and that was not easy as these are special order only rears. Kudos to them and there shops for doing a great job. They even stand behind there work as there was a slight problem with two nuts seizing and they took care of that within hours. I would suggest them to everyone next time you need equipment

max_boost
06-18-2004, 02:50 PM
Support OUr Sponsors!:thumbsup:

spyguy
06-18-2004, 02:50 PM
HIP HIP HURRAY for TUNERWORKS :clap: :clap: :clap:

SinisterProbeGt
06-18-2004, 02:51 PM
Big ups to thoses boys Thats what I like to see about a shop.
Good work and Quality work.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ben
06-18-2004, 02:55 PM
Do you drive a Silver/Gunmetal colored 350Z with a bit of a body kit and some crazy nice polished wheels?

I saw a car fitting that description last week downtown and thought it looked incredible!

Tunerworks has always reated me extremely well and I drive a peice of garbage compared to their normal clientelle.

calgary350z
06-18-2004, 02:58 PM
i dont have a bodykit but i do have same color rock gaurds, but it was probably me I drive home from work usually thru downtown

ZorroAMG
06-18-2004, 04:21 PM
Tuna Werks is very highly respected in the Calgary car community, so this is no surprise!:thumbsup: :clap: