PDA

View Full Version : SPOTTED: celica girl?

Ben
06-09-2002, 04:44 PM
Well, I'm roaring down 16th ave at about 5:30 Saturday Evening, on my way to an undisclosed location, and turning onto 16th ave E Right by SAIT was a blue celica, driven by an asian girl, following a CRX which also looked to be a female driver. I was going too fast to be sure, but i was quite positive that it was celica girls car.

So, enlighten me...

GTS Jeff
06-09-2002, 05:18 PM
celica girl, do u have a bodykit or anything on your car? do u have trd stickers?

i saw a blue celica with an asian chick speeding down deerfoot awhile ago

CRXguy
06-09-2002, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Benny
CRX which also looked to be a female driver.

So, enlighten me...

Yeah, enlighten me too dammit!!!!!:D

Ben
06-09-2002, 11:25 PM
The CRX was same as your man, thought it was you for a second.

buh_buh
06-09-2002, 11:48 PM
The CRX was same as your man, thought it was you for a second.
same exterior "mods"?

Ben
06-10-2002, 12:07 AM
no, there wasn't a black "Drag Enhanced" Fender or "Enlarged Front Bumper Opening", but it was the same othe rthan that.
it even had a loud exhaust

celica girl
06-10-2002, 08:31 AM
It was probably me... I was heading down to Chinatown for supper. If you saw the albertacelicas.org stickers on the side windows then it was definately me. I don't have a body kit but I do have a TRD emblem on the back of the car. If the blue celica was speeding down deerfoot then it was definately me... hehehe.... but I have been told that there are some imposters out there. Same rims... same PIAA Ion Crystal bulbs in the foglights and same emblems... :(

Redlyne_mr2
06-10-2002, 09:06 AM
Did you see me about 3 weeks ago on 16th ave. I was heading towards autozeal and you were headign the other way, i think you waved at me but it was too late for me to wave back.
WAS that you?

GTS Jeff
06-10-2002, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by celica girl
It was probably me... I was heading down to Chinatown for supper. If you saw the albertacelicas.org stickers on the side windows then it was definately me. I don't have a body kit but I do have a TRD emblem on the back of the car. If the blue celica was speeding down deerfoot then it was definately me... hehehe.... but I have been told that there are some imposters out there. Same rims... same PIAA Ion Crystal bulbs in the foglights and same emblems... :(
i think u turned off at...bow bottom?

celica girl
06-10-2002, 01:40 PM
Yeah... I was probably heading to my friends house.

Redlyne_mr2
06-10-2002, 01:48 PM
i was in the mr2 right?

celica girl
06-10-2002, 02:10 PM
Sorry Ryan... hmmm... I don't remember waving to anyone in an MR2 but I will next time! hehe....

CRXguy
06-10-2002, 02:46 PM
no, there wasn't a black "Drag Enhanced" Fender or "Enlarged Front Bumper Opening", but it was the same othe rthan that.
it even had a loud exhaust

Damn y0!!

Excuse me, while I go cruise up and down 16th Ave!!:nut: :D

Ben
06-10-2002, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by CRXguy

Damn y0!!

Excuse me, while I go cruise up and down 16th Ave!!:nut: :D
Muahahahahaha