PDA

View Full Version : Is this a good car???

Samio
06-21-2004, 09:35 AM
a 1993 Toyota MR2 with 76,000 miles on it, exterior black, interior black (not sure if its leather), two door coupe, 4 cylinder gasoline engine, automatic transmission, RWD,

$10,000

is that a good price for that car? i might be thinking of getting a different car for racing, if you dont like this car could you give me some opinions of different cars that are good for racing?

GTS Jeff
06-21-2004, 09:39 AM
ooh good try man! but its automatic, and non-turbo!

this car can be made to handle corners very well, but dont expect it to be as fun to drive (cuz its auto) and dont expect it be a dragger (cuz its not the turbo version)

bighead2267
06-21-2004, 09:50 AM
he is in US. the price is in US aswell

Samio
06-21-2004, 09:52 AM
damn, how about this 1999 mazda miata mx-5 two door convertible, 50,500 miles, exterior black, interior black, 4 cylinder gasoline, manual transmission,

this is some comments from the seller

"1999 Mada Miata triple black convertible.Has leather, bose sound system,and NEW 2005 Pa inspection.I recently had breaks done, all around.Car runs and looks new.Fun and sporty,without the high price of a new model.Interior is showroom clean.A/C blows ice cold.Alloy wheels have the gold center-piece.Premium sound system.Power everything.This is a suburban maintained vehicle.Gets close to 30 mpg.This is the lowest priced miata in the area.Low,low miles.In 2001, the miata was involved in a small front end accident, however it was repaired to FULL mazda specs.This is not a RECONSTRUCTED or SALVAGE title car.Four people have driven this car and have commented, on how smooth and tight,the ride is.Best offer accepted or it will go to auction."

$8,700, only thing i see wrong is that its two door, but i can live with that....

three.eighteen.
06-21-2004, 06:10 PM
miatas are sweet if you can live with the fact that some people might consider your car a gay-mobile...i would love to own one, supposed to be very fun to drive