Probably repost number 8 billion... anyways:

Who's got them?

What have you got?

How much did they cost?

Where did you get it done (comments)?

DO YOU REGRET IT?

JordanLotoski
06-21-2004, 07:33 PM
ive got 9 ..mostly tribal..plans for 2 more..but iam sure 2 will turn into 10 more...i have no regrets...most cost about 150-200 each

Wildcat
06-21-2004, 07:38 PM
im getting another one this sunday, the quote was for $220 roughly

edit: i forgot to answer all your questions :D

1) yes, i got one (second will be on sunday)
2) i have the canadian coat of arms on my left shoulder, and will be getting a variation of the portuguese crest/coat of arms on the right side of my back (shoulder blade pretty much)
3) my first one was like 260-280, and the second will probly run 220-240
4) done at bushido and will be going back
5) no regrets, ever.

my advice is go big or go home, dont do something just for the sake of doing it.

turbo_equiped
06-21-2004, 07:40 PM
i am gonna get one on the right arm. and prolly will keep it to only one.

rogue
06-21-2004, 07:41 PM
tatts are cool i got some and i am getting more no regrets. My fav places were Bushido and Smiling Buddha and i got a good job done a esoterik but the first 2 i would recommend.:)

turbo_equiped
06-21-2004, 07:42 PM
where are these places "Bushido and Smiling Buddha"?

mo_virgin
06-21-2004, 08:14 PM
So how much would one the size of a beer coaster be?
Just give a a range...i kno it depends on many factors.

Wildcat
06-21-2004, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by mo_virgin
So how much would one the size of a beer coaster be?
Just give a a range...i kno it depends on many factors.

id say ~$180

TalonVelocity
06-21-2004, 09:02 PM
how much does it hurt?? lol

JordanLotoski
06-21-2004, 09:11 PM
depends how much of a pussy u are!

EK 2.0
06-21-2004, 10:10 PM
I have 4...love them all...do not regret them for the world...

each has a personal signifigance for me, and I think most ppl will agree with me to make sure that it has one for you...I mean to blankly get a tat I think is stupid...

Had 2 done at Bushido...they ROCK...my first 2 were done there...one done at Symbols Of Strenght...I dont know if they are even still around...and the last one done at Esoterik...they were ok there...the artist she was a HOTTIE though:poosie:

Tat One=Tigger (yes from Pooh, not a Tiger) Right arm
Tat Two (haha I made a funny)=Islamic Moon and Star) Left Shoulder Blade
Tat Three=Marvin the Martian Right Shoulder Blade
Tat Four=Life in Japanese Left Forearm

theken
06-21-2004, 10:14 PM
i have 4, nxt one is going to be really big, t shirt sleeve on upper arm, i have a tribal, a dragon, last name and a cartoon pic of my truck :thumbsup:

hockeybronx
06-21-2004, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by rogue
and i got a good job done a esoterik

Esoterik is the place I went today to get a quote. I'm just thinking it over now to make sure I want it for sure. It's not exactly the best time to get one now because of what the sun does to tattoos but I'll just have to take care of it if I get one.

Orbie
06-21-2004, 11:59 PM
I had mine done at Smiling Buddha, it's a great place and the guys are nice, but making an appointment is kind of a bitch IMO. It seems most people in the general public know about this place, so you have tons of people heading here from moms and daughters to hardcore tattoo enthusiasts. Needless to say this can lead to a huge wait time for a tattoo. It took about a month or so for my appointment to roll up.

Most important thing to decide is that you get a tattoo that means something to you, I'm not really impressed by people who get tattoos just to say "hey I have one, I'm cool!". It's always cool to hear the story behind people's tattoos and why they got them though if it means something special to that person.

I have a custom image of a Capricorn sign on my right shoulder, $150. I don't regret it since it's something very meaningful to me, if you get something that is important to you and says something about who you are then you won't regret it either. Also choose a place that will suit your life and career. If you don't want to show your tattoo(s) at work etc. then get it somewhere concealable.

JordanLotoski
06-22-2004, 12:03 AM
yeah good point...i have my 2 long tribal tattoos on each forarm..i love them and dont regret them one bit..but it does become a problem when showing homes or working with clients in the mddle of summer....bye bye golf shirts lol

Melinda
06-22-2004, 12:11 AM
I'm in the process of designing mine. I'm still on the fence about getting it and unless I can get it exactly how I see it in my head, then I wont, but I want to be sure that it's perfect :)

Weapon_R
06-22-2004, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD

Islamic Moon and Star) Left Shoulder Blade

Isn't that the ultimate contradiction :rofl:

EK 2.0
06-22-2004, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by Weapon_R

Isn't that the ultimate contradiction :rofl:

yeah I know...:(

I wanted Bismillah ar Rahmanir Rahim, in Arabic up my forearm, but my mommy said NO way...so she settled on the Moon and Star...:D

I figure on teh day of judgement that Allah would say to me..."Arif, that wasn't your body to mark up...BUT...seeing as how you did something religious, bah, it's ok...":D

Weapon_R
06-22-2004, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD

yeah I know...:(

I wanted Bismillah ar Rahmanir Rahim, in Arabic up my forearm, but my mommy said NO way...so she settled on the Moon and Star...:D

I figure on teh day of judgement that Allah would say to me..."Arif, that wasn't your body to mark up...BUT...seeing as how you did something religious, bah, it's ok...":D

Kinda like cancelling each other out huh :rofl:

EK 2.0
06-22-2004, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by Weapon_R

Kinda like cancelling each other out huh :rofl:

exactly...:D

rogue
06-22-2004, 01:13 AM
hey MIYIFISHOT i think your arms are ok it is your hair and your piercings that will scare them away:D Punk kid:poosie: I am happy with my tat from esoterick and gave me a good deal i also got all my tats in black so if they do sun fade they all end up the same. Color seems to fade bad and weird word of caution there if you slack off with the sunscreen on the tats.

nickyh
06-22-2004, 07:03 AM
Symbol of Strenght on 17th.
Dragon on left shoulder, $180. Best $$ ever spent.

Quality job, I did not bleed to much, in fact, it did not hurt as much as i thought it would.

95acc
06-22-2004, 08:23 AM
I got a celtic tree of life and "amazing grace" in Gealic on my calf looks great, a little bigger than i pictured but whatever. I strongly recomend going to see moose at Jokers on 16th. Amazing artist great work, i gave him a solid black picture and he took it and added a ridiculus amount of detail.

Dirty_SOHC
06-22-2004, 09:13 AM
my tattoo is getting so old and faded, still not sure if I want to have it touched up.

I had it done at the old Jokers on Edmonton trail over 6 and a half years ago
It is of a dragon which starts at my shoulder and goes down my bicep.

Cost-60
regrets- none except for the fading